No One

No One

"How could this happening to me?" Said Victoria quietly as she arrived in the meeting room. 

She freezed for a few seconds when her eyes accidentally met someone's eyes. Someone she never truly imagined would be there. 

'What is he doing here?' Her heart screamed from the inside. 

She started to feel panic as soon as she walked nearly to her manager. Her eyes still looking at this particular place. 

"Here vic, have a seat.." Her manager grabbed her left arm forcing her to sit besides him.

"Oh..yes oppa.." Victoria had no choice but to follow the instruction. 

She definitely felt uncomfortable since she had to sit across from that someone and the fact that she had to meet his eyes along the conversation made her fell into frustration. She could not explain her self why she was feeling like that everytime she had to face with that someone. 

'This is because you like him, victoria.. You like him..' Her honest heart answering her, but her mind kept saying no. 

"So Victoria, i’m sure you already know him, aren’t you? He is your junior, kim jongin from exo.. And jongin, this is Victoria as you know our chinese queen.. Fx leader.." The sm director started the conversation by introducing both of them.

"Victoria noona can just call me kai instead of jongin.." Kai suggested.

Victoria stayed silent. 

"Actually i know noona for a long time, since we both entered sm in the same year.. But she probably didn’t recognised me.. We never actually have talking to each other.. So yea.." He scratched his not so itchy head.

"No, no..ofcourse I know you.. you have been working together with us for our pink tape album, isn’t it?" She immediately answered.

Kai smiled brightly. He never thought that beautiful girl infront of him would remember him. 

Over those years, whenever he tried to get closer to her, the girl ignored him. He still remembered that day when he was all over excited thinking that he would have the chance to hold her hand during the golden disk award ending ceremony, he went wild and not even noticed that his behaviour was captured on the camera, causing more people to realise on his obvious crush for the girl known as Victoria.

If only, Victoria realised on how much he loved her! But he knew that would never going to happen, in this case probably. Why would she loves him when there were a lot more handsome and perfect guys out there that could be together with her instead of him?

'Just stop dreaming kai..' He kept saying it on his mind.

"So back to our business, both of you will get your duet performance during our third smtown concert in Japan. So i want you guys to prepare a couple dance, a hot and passionate one.. We have to make people fall inlove with both of you so that you guys will get more projects for upcoming concerts, okay?" The director kept on explaining.

"Okay.." Victoria forced a smile. 

-Few weeks later-

"Sorry noona.. I’m late.. We are busy preparing for our comeback, so our manager didn’t let me go easily.. I really sorry that i took so much of your time.. Here.. Hope you like it.." Kai gave her a bouquet of 22 roses representing his apologize for making her to wait. He purposely picked the number 22 because he knew that was her favourite number.

Well to be exact, that was not the only reason why he gave the roses to her. The roses representing a lot of reasons behind it. The reasons were, to tell her on how much he adored her, to show how much meaning she was to him and ofcourse that was the obvious thing that he could do for her. He had no gut to tell her face to face. He was too afraid of rejection, especially from that beautiful noona.

Victoria smiled suprisingly, “Thank you kai.. It was so sweet of you..”

As she took the bouquet and started to smell the roses, Victoria saw a small card hidden somewhere around it and she took it out.

'Noona, i like you very much.. - kai'

Her heartbeat stopped. She looked up at the anxious face infront of her that kept staring at her. His face looked so pale.. She bet he was so nervous at that moment, waiting for her to give some reaction to his “brave” move. 

Suddenly, Victoria stood up and gave a sweet kiss on his left cheek.

"I like it and i think i like you more.." She whispered shyly.

Kai stood still. 

"Noona…" He could not believe what was just happening. 

Victoria smiled again, “I know you like me for a long time.. I like you too.. But i keep on denying it.. I couldn’t agree on my self falling in love with someone who is younger than me.. But after i get to know you, i get the chance to see you more than just a young man to me.. You never failed to keep trying even when i ignored you for most of the time.. You act so manly and you able to protect and take care of me. You make me feel safe and secure whenever i’m with you… I like you kai.. I like you so much that it hurts for me to keep denying on it.. “

Kai was shocked with the sudden confession from Victoria. He never thought that his dream would come true. His tears of joy slowly fell down. He grabbed the small body infront of him and hugged it tightly. 

"Yes, i like you very much noona.. No, not like.. But i love you.. I love you with all my heart.." Kai whispering.

He looked deep into her eyes. He was mesmerized by victoria’s beauty. Eventhough she looked simple with the sport attire and she was sweating but still for him, she was the most beautiful girl he ever seen in his entire life. Her beauty in and out made his heart pounding crazyly whenever he was so close to her. He kissed her softly on her lips, with his fingers in her hair and slowly pulled her closer for an intimate kiss. Their heartbeats became one, beating in the same rhythm.

As they started to dance passionately, he realised that having her in his arms was no longer a dream. Her sweet scent, her vibrant touch, her cute stare and her y move, how could he forget that. No! He never had that intention to disremember it. To him, she was the girl that would always be here in his heart. And no one could replace her. No one.