01.

Your bunch of happiness

It is one fine Saturday morning. 

But, this Saturday will change everything including you. 

-

At the house,

It's 7.00 a.m and no one is awake yet. The living room is still quiet so does the kitchen. Nobody is in there. Suddenly , the door squeaks and two heads popped out. 

" We're homeee! ANYYBODYYY IN HEREE?!?!?!?! " of course, the sounds of the beautiful monsters called Sooyoung and FanyFany~ they had just finished their filming and went straight away to their house and of course, to their dongsaeng's room.

They found Yoona is still under the blanket, sleeping soundly. She's supposed to have schedule right now but she hasn't awake yet. The two monsters tried to wake her up by pulling her legs down from the bed, flipped her over and dragged her to the bathroom. The mischevious laugh can be heard. Sooyoung , who has known to be the best prankers ever in the house, trying to kill her dongsaeng which never ever human being have done like that. In that situation, Sooyoung is the leader where she leads the best evil pranks ever. 

" Unnie~ could you just go back to the filming set? I''m having a really sweet dream but suddenly I heard a huge ugly creature screaming like a banshee"

Upon hearing that, Sooyoung flicked her finger at Yoona's forehead, making her screams and Yoona get up and chase that ugly creature downstairs. FanyFany has no idea about what's going on so she just went straight to her room and take her bath and went to bed. She's so tired. 

As we know, Sooyoung is a red-blooded human so she doesn't need any rest. How cool is that?

After being dragging and chasing, Yoona went upstairs to take her shower. She could have just missed her schedule. Yet, she still not going to hurry up.

" Yah Yoona, if you walk like a snail, I bet you wouldn't get the Innisfree contract. They wanted the enegertic person, like me who is still active eventhough I worked a lot last night. See myself. I'm a ROLE MODEL FOR YOU GUYS HAH! "

" But unnie, if you said they wanted the enegertic person like you~ why you don't get the call for the audition? HAHAHAHAH!!! "

Sooyoung who is eating pan cake, chocked her food as she heard that words. She glared " because I'm too pretty to be the face of Innisfree, so no point if you go to the audition while they had have me. " 

Yoona just laughed. She knows she will get the contract. She is so sure about it. 

-

*in the building*

They are too much crowded as everyone is going to the audition.

Yoona get her seat while waiting for her turn. Many people tried, but few people pass to the next level. Luckily, she passed. And guess what? SHE GOT THE CONTRACT with Innisfree of course. 

She will start her job tomorrow at 8.00 morning with a male model which she didn't know(obviously). Then,, she got a text from Sooyoung.

" Is everthing going well? Have you eaten? " -sooyoung

" everything is fine. Except for two things. First, how can I get home if you and fany unnie can''t pick me? Second, that male model is so y. He's very annoying." -yoona

" yah~ work harder. get more money! like me! AHAHA. Well, people, they are different from us. Just enjoy. Fany will pick you up. No worry! I've to go now. Bye baby, see you at home! " -sooyoung

Yoona smilled. The only happy pills she has with her non-biological sisters. Three of them are from States. They moved as Sooyoung got contract filming and Fany got a singing contract. While Yoona? She just following her friends. 

-

" Why are you so awkward in front of the camera, act normal! Yah~ where do you get this girl from? She can't even act" the male model nags. Yoona glared as this is the first time she's going to try a new jod and someone had been scolding and doubted her act. 

" Excuse me young man. Who are you to judge me? While you being too much cheesy and too much nagging. I'm so sick" she rolls her eyes and continue posing. At that time, that guy is completely annoyed by Yoona's action since it was the first time he saw a rookie model talked back. It made him surpising and get on his nerve. 

' this girl gonna get the pay back of what she had done! ' he smiled and walked through the door which leads to the Director Room. 

-

*in Director room*

" Oh sajang-nim. Anneyonghaeseyo " . He flashed a lovely smile to the Director Yu as he saw her. Director Yu who is busy checking the company profit, looked up and smile back to him. 

" Luhan-ah, anneyong. Have a seat " Luhan quickly take his seat and he was offered with a cup of coffee. Luhan had been in company for 3 years and he had made many commitments and he is one of the model that risen up their company's name. What ever Luhan said, there will be barely NO because he is the pillar of their company. 

"What brings you here, Luhan-ah? How's your photoshoot? Everything okay? " asked Director Yu. All of the company's staffs really admire and respect towards her because of her lovely and caring person. She cares everybody including the security guard. 

" Yeah emm everything is okay but... " Luhan sighed.