Six

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "To go or not to go?" 

Mark wanders back and forth beside the street near the coffee shop where Jinyoung working at.

  "Come on Mark, be brave"

Mark has been mumbling to himself for the past 20 minutes. Arguing with himself. People walking past him giving him weird glances since the boy is talking to himself. 

"Okay! Fighting Mark!", shouted him out of nowhere making some of the strangers stop and look at him. Mark's cheeks become red as he bow down and apologize to all of them before hide his face inside his oversized sweater and make his way to the coffee shop. 

A loud greet from the young boy making Mark smile as he walk his way in the coffee shop. His eyes look around for the black haired boy and tip toed since he's not that tall. 

"Mark?", Mark stumbled to the front when a soft voice approached him from the back. Jinyoung laugh and help the boy up. Mark's cheeks begin to turn red in embarrassment at the accident. 

"H-hi Jinyoung", greeted him shyly making Jinyoung's heart skip a beat. 

"Hi, Mark. Who are you looking for?", asked the boy trying his best not to squeal over how cute Mark look right now.  "You", Jinyoung smile and continue stare at the boy. 

"Me..", he mumbles softly to himself. Wait, me? Jinyoung's eyes turn wide.

"Why are you looking for me?". "Well, I'm thinking about asking you out for lunch if you dont mind", asked Mark, this time a little bit confident. 

Jinyoung swear that he can feel his ears turning red. "You asking m-me out?",  Mark nodded and take Jinyoung hand on his.

"So, me and you, lunch?" 

————

Mark and Jinyoung sit in front if each other at the western restaurant near the coffee shop. Jinyoung cheeks are red and all he want to do right now is the chair to swallow him up. Mark laugh out loudly when he realized that Jinyoung is currently madly blushing. 

"Jinyoung-ah, you look so cute with blushing cheeks", teased the red haired boy. 

Jinyoung sent the boy a glare but failed to keep his straight face and giggles. "Shut up, Mark!" 

"You're so cute!", Mark squealed and pinch Jinyoung's cheek making the boy froze. Mark's laugh dies down when he realized what did he just do and pull his hand away before let out an awkward laugh.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter