One

Boyfriend, You Are Always Mine!

You open your eyes as you usually waking up at 7 oclock. Like your daily routine. Sharp at 7 oclock you will always open your eyes automatically. Unlike the usual days, before washing your face or brush your teeth you always roll around on the bed while scrolling through your phone checking any updates on Twitter, Instagram or Weibo or anything in case you missed any news or any latest pictures while you are asleep. But today it feels different. The long lost astonished feeling is coming back. You can feel a pair of hand lingers around your body. One around your neck and the other on your waist. The scent. His scent that you hve been missing since he left you to China. You just love how it feels. Under the same blanket on the same bed with the man you truly love. The boyfriend you never wished for anything else. Having him next to you as your boyfriend is grateful enough to you.

You carefully turn around to face him. Trying not to wake him up. You dont know what time did he get back or reached this country. He didnt tell you.'Last night the last message he sent to you was about how he end his event meeting with all the great people he admire all this time and also how much he love you. Just that. But it didn't bother you much because he always did this. Surprising you every morning.

You stare at his calm face. You are glad and blessed. Because of his hectic schedule you barely see him when you have the chance to see him you make you sure you capture every of his expression inside your head. Because the moment he will leave you again for his work, you will be only staring at his pictures or any updates of his recent pictures from his fansite noona.

As you stare at his face, you trace down his thick eyebrows, his eyes, nose and lips and even his little stubles.

"Are you done staring at my handsome face, love?" He said mumbling but still not opening his eyes.

You were a little bit surprised because you dont expect him already wake up. 

"I'm getting much handsome lately right?" He smiles under the blanket.

You just chuckles.

"Ï miss you." he said the he pucker up his lips. You smile, knowing what he want. You kiss him on the lips.

He your hair while pulling you closer to him. To his chest.

"I miss you so much."You said to him.

"I know. That's why I am here. Ahh, I missed this feeling more. That feeling when I woke up and having you next to me, cuddling like this, I just wanna stay like this forever." He said. Still not opening his eyes but still he curved a smile to you. 

You put your arms around his waist too and land your head to his chest. 

"Let's stay like this for a while" He said.

"Babe, you know.. I've been busy with my hectic schedule. But you always on my mind. I always hope that every filming I dont need to retake any scene so that the filming or recording could end faster and come back next to you."

You dont need to ask or say anything to him because he can read what exactly is on your mind thus he explained everything to you.

"It you know. Your fansite noona are getting lesser after your 'betrayal issue' " you paused and chuckles. So did he. He chuckles knowing that you are joking. "And since there aren't many fansite anymore, so I don't get many updates on you."You pouted.

"I'll promise I will work hard ti gain more fans. And fansite jiejie so that you have lots of my uodates next time okay?"He kissed on top of your head.

"But babe, tell me that you have been good to me. You are not cheating behind my back, right?" He chuckles, trying to test you.

"Errrr.. uhmm.. unless if you consider showing a little bit interest to a newly debuted group as cheating, well I......"

"Little?!" He finally opens his eyes and look at your face while raising his eyebrows. "Babe, come on. I saw your wallpaper on your iPad, on your phone and even on your PC. He is a YG artist right?"

You were surprised that he did a little spot check last night on all your gadgets last night while you were asleep.

"Well, because he looks like you a bit?" You were trying to find other excuses for making Winner's Song Mino as your wallpaper on every of your gadgets.

"Oh babe please, come on. Is that the best you can give me? He looks like me? Really?" He look at you disbelief.

"Okay, maybe because I was too boring being too lonely so I happened to browse all the performances on all music shows and my eyes suddenly hooked on this group and that person and..." You are making your own reason hoping that he won't get mad at you.

"Enough."He stops you and push you a bit and move away from you so that your two bodies are not touching each other anymore.

"Oh come on Wu Yifan. I know you and all your actresses and all the girls you've met during your event, or movie filming and everything too!" You are trying to accused him too.

"I didnt even look into their eyes." He said firmly.

"Yeah right. I've read some articles too okay? About your kissing scene!" You dont wanna lose to him.

"Atleast it was only an acting! Look at you, do you think I dont know you? You might be applying to be YG stylist without telling me, right?" He pointed his long finger to you.

You get yourself up and sit on the bed while looking at him. You slapped his finger away from pointing at you. "Well, I did bought their album but I didnt even go to their fansign or fanmeeting, okay?" 

"Not yet but you will, soon. Huh." He look away.

"Yaaaah! Did you just get back here to accused me like this?!" You cant hold yourself anymore when he look away so you move closer to him and pinched both of his cheeks hardly and not letting go when when he tried to free himself from you.

"It hurts! Let go of me!" He struggles under you while moving hardly trying to push your hands away from his face.

"Serve you right!" You said.

"I will sue you! I make money with my face okay?"

"Say you're sorry!"

"Why me? You are the one who cheated behind my back!"

"I am not!"

"Damn it! What did you eat all this while? Why are you getting stronger than me?"

"I dont wanna talk to you."You get up from the bed. Without looking at him, you went out from the bedroom.

"Are you mad at me, love?"

You keep your silence but you are still preparing the ingredients to cook the breakfast.

He slowly went to the living room and check on his phone. He connect his phone to the speaker near your television and a few moments later, you can hear his voice filling up the house because he really did increase the volume just for you to pay attention to him.

"I dont want to listen to your song, right now."You take his phone and tried to stop the song that was playing through his phone.

"Do you even read the lyric translation when you listen to this?"

"Emmm, no. Why should I?"

"Because you were paying too much attention to the rookies and you dont even read the lyric translation? I can't believ you."

You stare at him feeling mad because he still havent stop bringing up about that issue. You was about to walk away from the living room when he press 'play' to the song again. He hug you from the back, circling his arms around your waist,he put his head on your shoulder, burrying his head in the crook of your neck. You can feel his breathing every seconds. His warm bodies is so close to you right now.

He translate at you every single lines of the lyrics for you while whispering into your ears. It's his new movie soundtrack. He sing the song and he said he was the one who wrote the lyrics. It was a beautiful song with a lovely melody. It harmonize perfectly with his voice. You can't believe why his previous managing company won't let him sing before.

"I can see, your eyes are looking towards the sky
On a street without anybody, 
with a silent hug, 
love is quietly going ablaze
woo I can hear your voice
woo I can hear you in my mind


I think about how you looked like in the past, 
thinking about those lively memories
With you by my side, 
I finally stop wandering around


Thinking about the familiar street, 
thinking about the good times that have passed


There is somewhere only we know
My heartbeat, your smile is secretly giving me the strength
woo I can hear your voice 
woo you are eternity


I think about how you looked like in the past, 
thinking about those lively memories
With you by my side, 
I finally stop wandering around


Thinking about the familiar street, 
thinking about the good times that have passed


There is somewhere only we know
I think about how you looked like in the past, 
thinking about those lively memories
With you by my side, 
I finally stop wandering around


Thinking about the familiar street, 
thinking about the good times that have past
(I’m thinking of you)
There is somewhere only we know
I know, only we know"

"Well, I wrote this while thinking of you."

"Really?" You smile.

"Yup. You were always in my mind, babe."

"Can I ask you something."

"Yes?"

"The place. That only we know. Is it..."

"Yes baby.. it is in our heart."

"Because you were in my heart and I was in your heart, we were never really apart. Because we were always there inside each other's heart."

"Yes. I know you can read me. You are the only person after my mom, that understands me this well."

You turn your heels to face him. You circled your hands around his neck. "I love you Wu Yifan. Only you." And you kissed his lips.

"I love you too, /INSERT YOUR OWN NAME/"