I Miss You

And Now, You're Gone

Kibum's POV:

I can't explain how you made me feel. Everything you did. Every little thing was precious. The way your blonde hair moved in the wind or when you flipped it. The way your nose scrunched when you smiled wide. The way you clutched my sweater when you were cold. I felt so warm when you were around. Warm and complete. Even when you weren't with me specifically, just seeing you in the same room or walking down the hall made me feel content. I loved how you brushed your hand on mine when you were nervous. I loved the way you talked to other people. Some may have had their opinions about you, but you were always so kind. We knew they were wrong, me and the other people who loved you. We knew. But you didn't, I guess. Was that the reason? I still don't know what it was that made you decide to do that. Was it because you felt that know one loved you? I loved you. It hurts my heart to think that you may not have completely understood that. Did I not say it enough? I even bought you that necklace, and you wore it everyday. That necklace looked better around your neck than the noose. It didn't leave bruises either, like the rope did. That beautiful neck. Your skin was always so soft and clean. I loved to place my lips on your neck or caress it with my hand. Never did I imagine that it would one day be too bruised and broken to do those things. I never knew that you were bruised and broken on the inside. You never told me. Why didn't you tell me? I could've helped you. I could've loved you more, been with you more, hugged you more, kissed you more. I adored you. To think that I'll never see you in the hall again, hold your hand, or tell you I love you. I'll never see your nose crinkle when you smile. I'll never feel your warmth around me. You'll never clutch my sweater again. I'll never hear your heartbeat as I lay on your chest. Because you don't have a heartbeat anymore. I'll never feel your sweet breath on my skin. Because you're not breathing anymore. I'll never be able to tell you that I love you. Because you can't hear me anymore. So I just lay here, thinking about when you were with me and crying the tears that you'll never be able to wipe away, and I miss you. You took your life, and with it, you took mine. Because how can I live in a world where you're not here? Your big brown eyes will never look at me, your hair will never brush against my face, your fingers will never link with mine, and your words will never ring in my ears…again. Because you're gone. And I can't bring you back.


 

Rest in Peace, Shea...