The Beginning

Mermaid's Egg
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It all started in the summer of last year.

 

Kyungsoo was on a school trip with the honor students for a two week vacation. Once the kids arrived at the hotel and started to settle into their rooms…Kyungsoo didn’t have anyone to share a room with, so he enjoyed the peace and quiet..until a certain Elf barged in..

I thought I had the door locked

“DO!!!! Wanna go wake boarding with me and Baekkie?”

“Chanyeol…you know I just came here to do an extra credit project for Biology class.”

“B-but Kyung…you need to have a little fun while you are here…”

“That’s not going to happen chanyeol…”

Kyungsoo layed back down on the bed and closed his eyes. When he felt pressure on his stomach, his eyes opened wide and stared into a giants puppy eyes.

“Please…..you know you want too….”

“…..Chanyeol….remember the time we talked about personal space and what would happen if you get into my bubble…?”

“Eh….?”

Outside DO’s room

Baekhyun was looking for his boyfriend and started to worry for him

“I hope nothing happened to him”

That was until he heard screaming and loud banging noises for one room. At that moment, Chanyeol burst through the door...landing head first on the floor.

“Kyungsoo!!!! That hurt…”

By the slam of the door, Kyungsoo made his statement of being alone.

“Channie, are you alright”

“Yeah babe I’m fine.”

“good” Baekhyun then grabbed his boyfriend’s ear and pulled on it, hard.

“Now, didn’t I tell you to leave Kyungsoo alone?”

“ow!!!…but I just wanted to know if…”

“no buts!!!”

Baekhyun let go of Chanyeol and started to head off towards their shared room

“now c’mon big boy…I want to go to the private lagoon that we found last year and have some…FUN..,if you get my drift…?

“God…you always know how to change the atmosphere…”

 

Back in DO’s room

“Ugh….i hate all that sappiness they both have…”

Sighing Kyungsoo got his messenger bag, filled it with some nessesities and prepared to head out the door.

 

Once he was outside the hotel ground and walking along the shore line he started to daydream….

He thought of the time when he used to be in a relationship with a rich boy who was in the same class as him, Kim Joonmyeon. He was nice, but Kyungsoo didn’t like all the gifts he would receive whenever they go on dates and stuff. However, that wasn’t the only thing that Kyungsoo didn’t like about him: Let’s just say that the wide-eyed boy has a list of over fifty flaws about the rich boy. He loves him, but he feels that Joonmyeon has the case of Prce Syndrome.

To say that Joonmyeon was upset wouldn’t be a lie, yet he accepted the break up and now both of them are friends. Or so Kyungsoo thought; Joonmyeon was also on this trip and the rumors back at school is that he plans to reconcile their relationship.

“Sigh…what am I going to do, if I keep saying ‘no’ he will still try to approach me later on.”

Kyungsoo decided to ignore it for now and continued to walk along the shore…then he notice a strange sound of incoherent splashing from the ocean. He turned to see where the splashing was coming from and saw a beautiful tail fin caught in a net.

“poor thing, half of its body washed up on the beach.”

Kyungsoo quickly ran towards the creature to help it out. The boy saw that not only was it caught on the net but it had tangled itself with some of the rocks in the sand. He shook his head at the sight.

 He bent down and dug into his messenger bag to take out a pocket knife. Once he did he started to cut the nets strings and untangled the tail fin. The boy could tell that the creature was scared, it kept splashing and trying to hit its rescuer.

“Calm down! I’m not trying to hurt you I’m just….OUCH!!!!”

Kyungsoo dropped everything he was doing and touch is injured cheek. The tip of the creature’s fin sliced his right cheek, it wasn’t a deep cut but it started to bleed a lot.

“ugh…crap, this is what you get for being a nice person, Kyungsoo.”

Kyungsoo was just about to get up until he felt something tug on his pant leg. Slowly, the boy looked up to see that the creature wasn’t just any sea beast but was a half man and half fish……a mermaid…

Or merman to be literal in this case…

He was beautiful in Kyungsoo’s eyes: muscular, sunkissed skin, pouty coral lips, and those chocolate abs that girls crave over, and deep grey eyes…his hair and tail were the same color of a royal blue sapphire color, just like Princess Diana’s signature wedding ring. In sunlight, his scales glowed like shining diamonds; that if you look to close, it could blind you.

The merman tugged on the pants again, making the human jump.

“umm…uh…h-hello…” the human waved slighty and just stared in awe…

The merman looked into the humans eyes and slowly started to touch his knee; he hesitated and looked at the human as if he was asking permission to touch him again.

Kyungsoo somewhat understood the creature and he too, slowly reached out to him; he gave the merman a small smile to tell him it was okay to touch his hand. The merman hovered over the humans hand with his and placed it gently on top.

The feeling was excited and dangerous. To Kyungsoo, the merman’s hand felt rough and scaly, yet smooth on the palm. To the merman, all he felt was softness from the human’s skin; with the occasion of sand particles on the tips of his fingers.

Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter