Ever Lasting Love

Ever Lasting Love

 

I woked up expecting it was a good day but as I look at jonghyun and seykyung makes my heart die

Still can’t believe that jonghyun can do this to me, we love each other and said that “I’m his everything” but it’s just all a lie

I went out of my room and just ignore them but then…..

“Key good morning” said the girl of jonghyun

My mind is saying what’s good in the morning?

I suddenly pulled jonghyun and headed him to my room because I can’t take it anymore, “Are you happy for dumping me? Huh!! Are you satisfied? Because until now I’m still in pain BECAUSE OF YOU don’t you remember us? Our relationship? Are you brain washed? Jonghyun I’m Key your love . jonghyun why did you change? What happen to you, to us?

 

Key can’t you see our relationship back was just a big mistake because youre a man,a guy, a boy and we both know that can’t you understand those simple words? You know I don’t want to have a relationship with a GUY!!!!

 

“a-araso” I replied then he quckly went out of my room. It hurts me so much because I love him I can’t believe that he can say those words to me but how can I stop loving him if my heart doesn’t want to agree to move on but how can I move on if I see them every moment of my life?

 

I ran out of the dorm tears hardly falls to my eyes, I run and run as fast as I can just to be away with them and to hide the pain  

 

FLASHBACK

 

Jonghyun’s POV

              I'm sorry key but if we continue our relationship it will just ruine our career and I don’t want that to happen. I hide the pain as I smiled at seykyung then I saw key running out of the dorm his tears fell at my hands I want to follow him but seykyung is there, I-im sorry key i don’t mean to hurt you….

END OF FLASHBACK

        You don’t have the right to hurt me!!! I screamed

Stupid! stupid! Stupid! I’m stupid because I loved you.. still screaming

I was about to go back to the dorm but then….

A quick car accidentally bumped me, blood was all over my face as the man at the car helped me and called an ambulance, when I was lying at the road, I remembered the funny,sad,sweet moments of me and jonghyun but I’m so tired of keeping the pain so tired of loving him because I know he can’t love me back, but my heart will be always belong to him “ I love you jonghyun and thank you” (my last words)

 

Someone called me saying key had a car accident I don’t know what to do I run at the hospital and finally reached it the doctor come to me to say the bad news “ I’m sorry but he was gone” I laughed “are you serious? This is just a prank!! “ I said in back to him “I’m not joking sir here follow me, here is key ” tears fall at my eyes key? Don’t prank me key please! I’m sorry key, I’m sorry for hurting you I’m not the right man for you, me and seykyung is just pretending key~~~~~!!!!

I whispered to key saranghaeyo yeobo!! And kissed his soft lips but no response.. Key is really dead aniyo my love died because of me…

 

I went back at the dorm I went to key’s room and saw his diary I read it it says that “ jonghyun you hurt me so badly, but I can’t stop from loving you, I love you” – Key

 

I run at the terrace “ saranghaeyo key but without you I can’t live anymore” so I jumped blood was scattered all over my body I saw a beautiful light and saw key I heared his heavenly voice and said “I love you but I don’t want this to happen to you” he said “ k-key I’m tired” I replied

 

After an hour…. I opened my eyes I’m in the hospital!!! I screamed who rescued me?i don’t want to live, I can’t live without key!!!!

 

After 1 year

     I realized that GOD gave me a second chance to continue my life and to fix it. But there are no time that I’m crying because of key… I went up to the terrace where I jumped I looked up to the sky and said “ Key saranghae, it’s our anniversary today remember”

At night I went to key’s room remembering the good and bad times, I was about to go out but I heared key’s precious voice saying “ yeobo happy anniversary, saranghae” he said I turned around and saw key “ I love you key happy anniversary” I replied, I kissed him tears fall at my eyes. But as I open my eyes key was gone…. I smiled “ thank you key…..saranghae!”