epilogue

The Contract
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EPILOGUE

 

 

They named his son as Kay Nicholas Choi. Kay for Kyuhyun because Siwon wanted to call him Kyu so badly. He said that he liked the name of Cho-K when they first met. So they decided to name him just Kay for Kyuhyun, and Nicholas for his father to whom Siwon couldn´t hate anymore because he was the reason of his first meeting with Kyuhyun.

 

“You are a gluttonous duke, aren´t you?”

 

Kyuhyun watched his son while this took his feeding bottle. Nicky was so cute. He had his father´s dimples and nose. He was the most beautiful baby in the world. Kyuhyun was proud of him because he looked like Siwon and Siwon was proud of his son because he looked like Kyuhyun with those beautiful eyes and chubby cheeks. His son was the blessing in their lives.

 

Kyuhyun was a perfect mother, always taking care of his son´s needs. Siwon helped him in what he could and he was always ready to change diapers. He was an expert.

 

Kyuhyun hears some steps in the main bedroom with direction to the baby´s bedroom. Siwon appeared with an idiotic smile in his lips.

 

“I knew that I would find you here”

 

Nicky heard his father and smiled, still with the feeding bottle in his mouth.

 

“Have you heard your father?”

 

Siwon entered to the bedroom and he kneeled beside the rocking chair. Nicky opened his beautiful brown eyes and stopped .

 

“Just on time” – Siwon said, while he took the towel from Kyuhyun´s shoulder that used to make their son burp.

 

Suddenly Kyuhyun realized that his husband had changed his informal clothes into very elegant ones.

 

“Do you have to go to the office?” – it was their anniversary and they thought to stay at home for having dinner quietly.

 

“What husband would go to work in his first wedding anniversary?”

 

Nicky burped.

 

“Exactly” – Siwon said, looking at his beautiful son.

 

“Then why have you changed your clothes?”

 

“It´s a surprise”

 

 Kyuhyun stood up and rolled his eyes.

 

“What kind of surprise?”

 

“You will see it soon”

 

Siwon took one of Kyuhyun´s hand, and with the other hand carried his son and together went downstairs till the main hall.

 

Kyuhyun smelled the flowers before entering to the hall. And then he saw them. Siwon´s mother and sister, Yoora and the nurse they had hired to take care of her in the house, Hyukjae and Donghae, and the full staff of their house.

 

“What´s happening here?”

“Surprise!” – Yoora exclaimed from her wheelchair.

 

“I thought that the surprise parties were only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter