Cared .

Spoiler
"Who are you ?" Hanbin who were sleeping suddenly stood up from the bed and looking at you through the eyes . " Im Bobby Girl ... uh Cousin ! My name's (Y/N) but call me byu " You spoke out quickly , Making Hanbin eyes wide . "Wait your the famous song writer ! Oh Im sorry , I didnt introduce myself . " He quickly stood up and bowed . Suddenly he fell onto the floor . "Hanbinnie , Are you alright ? Come on let me help you " You said while helping hanbin goes back to the bed . You covered him with a blanket . You also touched his forehead , It was really hot . He's having a high fever . "Im sorry , But how did you know my name ? And how you get here all alone ?" He looked at you with a tired look . " Bobby asked me to take care of you for a while bcus he needs to get your medicine from the pharmacy . You must be really sick because writing for your debut songs right ?" You said while looking at the paper that scatters on the floor . "Yeah , Because we just finished WIN but unffornatly we lose . But the company gave us one more chance to show our skills . " Hanbin looks like he just gonna pass out . "Hanbinnie , stay up with me okay ? Bobby's gonna be back soon with the medicine arraseo ? Dont you have any medicine left ??" " I think there's a pain killer in that black box " He said weekly . You rushly find the black box and started to look for the medicine . ⇨ Hanbin's P.O.V⇦ She looks beautiful with that long hair . and a kind hearted women I guess . I Think that I've fallen for her .. She finds the medicine and gave it to me . After eating the medicine she sit at the edge of the bed looking worried . A few moments later bobby came with many plastic begs in his hand . " Yah , how much medicine you really need ?! It cost me 100 dollars you know !" " I'll pay you back later . Come on give me those medicine , Im dying here you know while waiting for you " I said while grabing a bag from bobby's hand . I looked at (Y/N) , she was laughing . Oh how beautiful when she smiled . She have a deep dimples and obviously cheek bones . Then she stood up and walked towards bobby . "You guys already ate ?".. She asked to the two of us . "I'll already make breakfirst but Hanbin and Jinhwan hyung wont eat it . ( A/N : These moments happened when the last episod of m&m . They have 2 weeks to spend without , Yunhyeong , Donghyuk , Junhoe & chanwoo bcus of the result remember ?) Oh how much I miss chanwoo He always eat what I cooked !" Bobby say with a pout . "You know everyone thinks that what you cooked isn't edible ! and remember those eggs was supposed to be white and yellow turns out to be black and brown ! Chanwoo eats because , you said you will kick him in the if he didnt eat what you cooked " I complain towards (Y/N) and Bobby . Seriously bobby didnt know how to cook thats why we alwats ended up eating ramen all the time . " Dont fight guys , I'll make lunch for you . " She say while smiling . I'll hope she greats at cooking bcus im started to feel sick eating ramen again . Then she walks out the room and headed for the kitchen . An Hour have pass and Im started smelling Kimchi stew . It smell delicious ! After a few minutes later , she called everyone to eat . She cooked Kimchi stew , Egg roles and even Kimbap ! It was really delicious . Oh well , She's definatly my type ! ▩ 7.00 PM , iKON dorm ▩ Bobby and Jinhwan went to pick up the other members because it already 2 weeks since M&M and the result has been anounced ! Well Im happy because the team B members still staying and Chanwoo . But I felt very sad bcus Hongseok and Jinhyeong didnt make it . But this how the world are . Cruel and Dark . Back to the topic , Byu was cleaning out the room . That was the first time I see our bedroom was neat and clean . -End Hanbin's P.O.V- You were done cleaning the guys room and you started to take rhe scatters paper around the bed . " Umm , Byu Noona ? can you check out a new song I just wrote ?" He said while handing me a sheet of paper . And you noded agree to check out the song . It caleed Be I , of course . The song was about his life . The lyrics is great but there's a tiny problem at the chorus . The chorus goes " HELLO MY NAME IS B.I" . "Hanbinnie , The lyrics are great and there's some curse in here . But on the chorus the lyrics doesnt match the whole song . You can write , "MIC CHECK 1,2 MY NAME'S B.I" Its addictive and easier to sing ." You explain with a serious looked . He noded and correcting those wrong lyrics . "Thanks Noona , I hope this song can be a hit ! " He smiled widely , and you just smile at him back . "Noona ? Do you have a boyfriend ?" He asked , And you spaced out for a moment where to say yes or no . " No , She doesnt " Then bobby came out of nowhere replied the question . " Come out the members already arrive . They wanted to greet you" Bibby said with cold voice and Harshly took your hand and left Hanbin all alone . ----- End Part 3-------- So guys , as always continue tomorrow . Hope give me support for this story . and I've already have 6 subscriber ! thanks for those who subscribe my storyy ;)