Chapter 1.

Dream Boy

He stood there, looking at me. As if he was waiting for me to do something.
"Why do you appear in my dreams?"I asked him. He smiled before walking towards me.
"Why shouldn't I?" he replied. I pouted and looked down. Smirking, he pulled my chin up.
"Don't worry,we shall meet soon,"he whispered before fading away.


"Yunnie-ah,wake up. Someone is visiting us today,"I heard my mum say as she shook me. Groaning,I sat up.
"Mum,who is it?"I asked. She just threw me some clothes and walked out the door. I did my business and got changed. Just then I heard a knock at the door.
"You're here already,"I heard my mum say.
"Of course, it's been awhile since we last saw each other,"I heard a male's voice reply. I frowned. Does my mum have a new boyfriend?
"Where's YunHee?"I heard the same voice ask.
"Still upstairs. I hope she hasn't fallen to sleep again,"my mum replied. I opened my door and looked down the stairs. There were five males standing with my mum. One looked up at me and smiled. My eyes widened and I ran back into my room.
"I'll be back in a minute,"my mum said to the men. I heard footsteps walking up the stairs and stop outside my door.
"Yunnie-ah, are you awake?"my mum asked.
"No, why?" I replied.
"Because the guests have already arrived," mum replied as she walked in.
"Why should I care?" I asked, crossing my arms. She frowned.
"Because you'll understand if you come downstairs with me," she replied. I glared at her.
"I don't want to," I replied. She looked at me.
"Fine," I grumbled, "I'm going to Jo's house though."
"OK," she smiled. We walked downstairs.
"This is-YunHee, where are you going?"my mum asked as I walked towards my shoes.
"What? You said I could go to Jo's,"I told her. She frowned.
"Not yet,"she replied as I pulled on my shoes. I stood up and looked at my feet.
"Bye,"I said as I walked out the door.
"YunHee,"my mum shouted following me. I froze.
"At least stay for two hours,"she asked me.
"Why?"I asked
"Hello YunHee,"one of the men from earlier said.
"I don't have time for this,"I grumbled before yawning.
"Just come inside,"she asked me. Sighing, I nodded. We all walked back inside. After taking off my shoes I sat on a sofa chair.
"YunHee,do you know who they are?"mum asked.
"Yeah SHINee,"I replied.
"Well,you'll know their names then?"she asked. I nodded.
"Kim YunHee, I'm your cousin,"the blonde one told me.....

 

Can you guess who her cousin is? Comment your answer and you'll find out in the next chapter. (Hint- It's set in the Everybody era.)