Jin's Jagi

Jin's Jagi

"Jin and Yeonseo?!"

"No way..."

"That's bull!!"

"I bet this is a forced relationship"

Everyone in school were muttering about the rumors they heard thats being passed around since last night. Yeonseo was casually making her way to her locker to grab some books for the day when a couple of girls spoke openly behind her.

"It's impossible she is with Jin!"

"Yeah, she doesnt even match with him"

"Maybe she paid Jin to be her boyfriend" 

Those comments made Yeonseo boil with anger and when she was about to reprimand the gossip girls, Jin appearead in front of her.

"Is there a problem here?" Jin turned to the gossip girls with his angelic smile.

They were taken aback by his sudden appearance and immediately scurried off. Yeonseo snorted.

"Those fxcking s have nothing better to do other than gossiping" she spat hatefully, closing her locker.

"Language, young lady" Jin pointed out, frowning unhappily.

"Ok fine, sorry. Sheesh, you sound like my dad" she rolled her eyes.

"Sometimes you just need to calm down and smile more. I like seeing you smile and be happy" he pulled both ends of her lips into a curve and smiled in satisfaction. Yeonseo flinched back and pushed his hands off her face.

"It's easy for you to say. Everyone in school are thinking im paying you to be my boyfriend blah blah blah. They dont even know the real story" she crossed her arms and looked away.

"Look here, honey pie. As long as we know the real story, the rest doesnt matter. Just ignore them ok?" Jin gave both her arms a warm squeeze.

Yeonseo cant help but to break into a smile. At that very moment, she really felt like kissing her sweet boyfriend but she tried to save it for later when no one is looking.

"Ok, i get it. But please dont call me honey pie. Sometimes my dad calls me that" she shivered in disgust.

"I sound too much like your dad huh?" Jin chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Try calling me something else next time ok? Lets go to class" Yeonseo giggled silently and started to head to her class but Jin stopped her by grabbing her hand.

"You forgot my goodbye kiss" he puckered his lips adorably. Yeonseo blinked in surprise but leaned in to peck his lips anyways.

"I love you, jagi" Jin softly spoke.

"Jagi?" Yeonseo wondered at the new nickname Jin gave her.

"Dont tell me your dad calls you jagi too" Jin's eyes widened. Yeonseo chuckled at his innocent and cute reaction.

"No, he doesnt. I think you can call me that. I like it" she softened.