The Love Between A Professor and Her Own Artificial Creature

The Love Between A Professor and Her Own Artificial Creature

Authored by: Taeyeon @taeyeoqn

In the year 2102, at the very dark forest, there was a big house which looks like a church. There was a machine, and in the surrounding, there was so many dead bodies. There was also an old time-machine, and there was some robot that looks very handsome? Yeah, handsome. And, oops! I forgot to tell you about this pretty girl. A girl with a pony tail. Her name was Yoon Minji.
   "Hm, now, I'll try to make a vampire creature" said that girl. She was doing a random thing with the dead bodies as she put one of them inside the machine. Then, she waited until its finally open. Once its open, Yoon Minji pouted. The creature..err- It looks like a monster, an ugly one.
   Someone then touched her on the back. When she looked back, there was a very cute yet tall boy. Well, his hair colour was blue.
   "Ah, Zelo? You're awake already hm?" asked Yoon Minji, shocked. "Yeah, what are you doing anyway?" Zelo then looked at her innocently. "I was trying to make a vampire, but, its failed and- see? It looks like a monster, gah" she sighed then pouted while pointed to the monster.
   Zelo then laughed heartily as he pinched Minji's cheek while smiling. "You're so cute Minji" he said. "Ah- anyway, I want to tell you something" he then looked down with a shy smile. "Hm? What is that?" Minji then asked him, felt a bit curious. "Err- okay...I- i love you Minji. Yes, yes I know. I'm just a robot, but, ofcourse, robot have a feeling too right?" he said while holding her hand. "Would you be my girlfriend?" he said shyly while waiting for her answer. 'Dugeun dugeun, my heartbeat went faster than usual' Minji's thought, and blushed. "Y- yes, I love you too Zelo. But, don't you afraid?" she said slowly then sighed. "Afraid? For what? For collecting human's dead body? It doesn't problem for me anyway" he said while smiling sweetly to her. While Minji, hugged him tightly. Zelo smiled then whispered something to Minji.
   "I love you Yoon Minji, my lovely girl and also my creator" said Zelo then kiss Minji. While they were kissing, there was 5 robots, awaken from their sleep or you could say they already full of their charging.
   "Whoa, uri maknae had grown up well" said a smart-looking robot while the others nodded. "I'm happy for him" said another one, a robot that looks like a mother. "But still, it was his first kiss after all" said a deep-voice one while shooked his head. "And maybe her first kiss too?" gasped the shortest one, then, there was a silent between them. "Hey Daehyun, are you jealous with them?" asked Himchan, the one who looks like a mother. "Yes, I'm jealous. I like her too, but, just let it go then. For our maknae's happiness, right?" said the one who was eating a cheese cake right now. The others nodded then they went to their activities like usual.