New Friend

Out of Whack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From: Sooyoung

I’m here, get out from you cave now!

 

To: Sooyoung

Wait a minute.

 

She smiled as she replied her friend text. She went out from her room, checking all her belongings before mumbling ‘all check’ to herself. She’s about to say her goodbye to her unnie when her mind reminded her that her unnie isn’t home yet. So with that, she rushed out from her house and got into her friend car.

 

“Where are we going now?.” Said the girl who is sit in driver seat.

 

“It’s up to you, as long as I’m not here for tonight.”

 

“My place?.” Offered the girl, earning a nodded from the other girl.

 

 It took them 15 minutes to arrive at Sooyoung place.

 

“Come in Yoong.”

 

“Where’s Mama & Papa?.”

 

“They went to Japan three days ago, grandma health is getting in risk.” Sooyoung replied, walking to the kitchen she opens up the fridge, taking two cans of beer in her hand and offering one to her friend.

 

“Thanks.” Yoona said, following Sooyoung to the living room.

 

“So what is it?.” Sooyoung asked, turning on the tv.

 

“She’s back Soo. She said she’ll be back,” Yoona answered as her eye kept on the tv.

 

“Who?,”

 

“Who else?,”

 

“Jessica?,”

 

“Yeah,”

 

“Really? Wow,”

 

“Yeah, wow. After years..”

 

Sooyoung turned her gaze to her friend, her buddy. It’s been 20 years since they know each other well. She mumbled something as she putting out a pack of cigarettes from her pocket then took one of it and lights it up.

 

“For now, just relax Yoong,” Sooyoung said, offering her pack of cigarettes to Yoona who gladly accepts it.

 

“Don’t tell Taeyeon unnie,”

 

“Don’t tell Soojin unnie,”

 

==========

 

It was dark room. No, it’s not a room. All black but wait.. I think I could see someone. There’s someone stands in the center. Yeah, I’m sure that’s a person. Who is he/she?. It’s too dark. I couldn’t see his/her face, his/her back face me. Should I walk forward? No, I shouldn’t. Who knows he/she is a dangerous person? What is he/she doing in here? Why am I in here?.

 

Im Yoona

 

Ah, that person is a girl.

 

Yoona

 

How did she know my name? Do I know her?.

 

Yoona-ya

 

Her voice is so soothing.

 

Yoona-ya come here

 

I don’t know how but my feet moved towards her, automatically.

 

Yoona-ya I miss you

 

She said, still lowering her head. Her voices.. There’s sadness in her voice; regret. Why? I want to pull up her chin but my hands.. I couldn’t move them. I need to ask her who she is. W-hat, wait why did I suddenly lose my voice?

 

Yoona-ya I’m sorry

 

She wrapped her arms around my waist, pulling me in to her. I can feel her warm embrace. Why she’s saying sorry to me?. Her voices shaking as she my back with her hands, keeping saying sorry. Why?.

 

Yoona-ya I’m sorry for leaving you, for making you like this

 

She tightened the hug. I can’t move nor say a thing. All I can do is just listen to her.

 

Yoona-ya, I’m sorry. I love you my dear

 

Without a warning, my wet tears started rolling down on my cheeks. The tears seemed to have come from nowhere. It was so sudden that I couldn’t stop them from falling. I didn’t know why I was crying.

 

I love you Yoona, my dear. Remember that, dear

 

I jolted up from my sleep, coughing. I blinked several times before I looked around and realized that I’m in Sooyoung’s room.

 

“Aargh, my head.” I tried to clear my head but only screaming colors and everything going black. I blinked again and shook my head.

 

“You’re awake?.” There’s Sooyoung, standing at the door complete with her messy hair.

 

“Yeah, what time is it?.” I sat on the bed, yawning.

 

“11.00 am, why?.”

 

11.00 am?

11.00 am?!!!

 

“Darn, I’ve a plan with Krystal today. Where’s my phone?.” I smacked my forehead and rose up from the bed.

 

“I think I saw it in the living room, what time?.”

 

I walked down to the living room while tying up my hair. I quickly grabbed my phone from the table and unlocked it. 5 missed calls and 7 new text messages. So, 4 missed calls from Krystal and 1 from unknown number. Let’s see the texts from Krystal, first.

 

From: Jungie

Don’t forget our plan.(06:15am)

Yah where are you?I’m in front of your house.(07:20am)

I’m waiting, where are you Yoongie? Why you’re not answering?.(07:50)

I’ve called Taeyeon-unnie but she said she’s not with you. Where are you? At least reply my text.(08:00am)

That’s it. I’m not gonna miss it again like last week. I’ll just go with Yuri. But you, don’t hope that  I would let you go just like that. You’re dead when you see me, tomorrow. In class. (08:30am)

 

“I’m dead.” I muttered.

 

“Who’s dead? Want a coffee?.”

 

“No thanks. Me. Tomorrow, I’m gonna die.”

 

“Why? Is it because that Krystal girl again?.”

 

I nodded at her questions, shifting back my gaze to my phone I open the other texts.

 

From:Taeyeon unnie

Where are you? Why are you not answering my calls? Are you still sleeping? Krystal called me earlier. She’s in front of our house, you better wake up right now. I’m going back in four days.

 

From:Bunny

You still owe me a dinner. Let’s have a lunch together.

 

“I see that you still talking with your ex-bun.” Sooyoung said, stealing glance to my phone.

 

“Why? Jealous?.” I smirked at her while she gave me her puking face.

 

“Pfft, so are you gonna taking her offer? For lunch?.”

 

“Should I?.”

 

“For free foods? Of course you should girl!.” Sooyoung said, smacking my back.

 

“Then, let’s go together.” I replied before rose up from the couch, grabbing my jacket and walking out from there.

 

==========

 

“So, when will you gonna confess?.” Asked the taller girl to the girl beside her.

 

“I asked you to come with me is not for asking me a question but to accompany me.” Answered the other girl, her ice cream.

 

“Gee, Krystal. You acted like a jealous girlfriend but chicken out when it comes to a confession.” Yuri mocked her, sipping her cup of tea.

 

“You already know why I can’t do that, stupid.”

 

“Yeah, yeah but are you not tired, Krys?.”

 

“This is why you haven’t yet met your true love.”

 

“What do you mean?.”

 

“What I meant is you’re too stupid for me.” Krystal said, leaving Yuri bewildered.

 

"Yah! You said you want to pay! Don't leave me!." 

 

==========

 

“Thank’s for the food Sunny-shii.”

 

“Nah, it’s nothing Sooyoung and I think I already told you to drop the honorifics, right?.”

 

Sooyoung just nodded as an answer. She looked at me in the eyes, trying to tell me something. I gave her a question look but she just rolled her eyes.

 

“Oh well, looks like we must go back to my house, Yoong. We still have a homework for tomorrow, remember?.” Sooyoung said with her creepy smile and not forget her eyer who keeps blinking like a creep.

 

“O-oh yeah, sorry I forgot. Wait for me at the outside ok.”

 

“I hate waiting.” Sooyoung whined as she walked out from here.

 

“So?.” Sunny titled her head.

 

“Thank you for the food, it was awesome and thanks for letting Sooyoung joining with us.” I smiled.

 

“Well, it’s okay. She’s your friend afterall.” Sunny smiled. “Taeyeon asked me to bring you home tonight.” She said, playing with my finger.

 

“I thought she’s still in Jeju?.”

 

“She is. She just want you to come home, for your safety.”

 

“Geez, I’m not a kid anymore. I’ll stay at Sooyoung’s tonight besides we still have a homework waiting for us. Tell that to Taeyeon-unnie,” But before I could go away from here, Sunny hands stop me.

 

She hissed at me “I’m not a grandma, Yoong. I know all of your friends are and Sooyoung, she’s not from your college. So you lied to me about your homework things.” Rolling her eyes she continued talking, “And to remind you, tomorrow is Sunday which means you don’t have a class a.k.a you are free.”

 

I gulped, grandma Sunny is much worse than grandma Tae. Cmon brain, think of something so that I can escape from here, from her.

 

“Still I can’t.”

 

“Can I know why?.” Sunny raised her eyebrows.

 

“I-It so lonely without Taeyeon-unnie in the house. I don’t like being left out, alone. That’s why I want to stay at Sooyoung place tonight.” I nodded vigor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter