Early Bird

Out of Whack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            The footsteps of someone walking can be heard around the corridor, since no one hasn’t arrived yet. That someone is a girl, humming a song she went to her locker, taking out her homework from her bag she put it inside then locked it. After that, she walked back to her class.

 

Too early..

She thought.

 

            She sat down on her seat, putting down her bag on the empty seat beside her. She crossed her arms on the table; lowered her head and buried her face before she closed her eyes, dozing off.

 


==========

 

“She’s early.”

 

“Yeah, too early I think.”

 

“Have you done Mr.Kang’s homework?.”

 

“Yep, why?.”

 

“Help me, I'm stuck on point 5, can I copy yours?.”

 

“It’s in my bag.”

 

“Thank’s Jungie.” The tanned girl said and received a light punch on her head.

 

“Yah, what was that for?.” She asked. The other girl just shrugged, shifting her head to the sleeping girl; she let out a sigh.

 

“Should I wake her up?,” She asked to no one. “Well, I better wake her up before Mr.Kang arrived.” But before she could wake her up, Mr.Kang already walked in to the classroom which is makes her sat back.

 

“Good morning class.”

 

“Wow, he’s early.” Yuri said in whisper.

 

“And it .”

 

“So, how’s your day class?, I hope you all doing good because today I’ll give you a quiz.” Mr.Kang said, earning various responses from his class.

 

“Please calm down. Like what I’ve promised you guys last week that I’ll give you a perfect score on your final exam but with three conditions. First, you should write an essay about my course which will be collected in my class next week. Second, you must take and pass today quiz. Third, of course you must attend your final exams especially on my course.” Mr.Kang explained while his eyes wandering around the room and caught something or someone.

 

“Is that Ms.Im?.” He said to the class, pointing his finger to the person who is now in her deep sleep, getting no response from anyone he began to walk towards the sleeping figure.

 

“Ms.Im.” Mr. Kang said, clearing his throat he call the sleeping girl again.

 

“Ms.Im.”

 

“Ms. ImYoona.” Finally, after several attempts the said girl woke up.

 

“Yeah..Mr.Kang?.” Yoona rubbed her eyes; stretched her arm and yawned before she looked up to Mr.Kang for a moment then… “Good morning Mr.Kang, how’s your day?.” Yoona said with smile on her face. Within a blink of an eye everyone in the room burst out laughing.

 

“Keep silent or I failed you all.” There goes the silent.

 

“I hope you still remember the rule of my class, Ms.Im,” Mr.Kang said with a stern voice.

 

“Still fresh in my mind, why?.”

 

“No eating, no cheating, no talking, no gadget and absolutely no sleeping in my class.”

 

“Yeah I know that.” Yoona nodded.

 

“Then why-“

 

“Isn’t it obvious that I’m tired.” Now, the girl rolled her eyes.

 

That’s it. Mr.Kang has reached his limit. He went back to his desk. He took a deep breath and asked the same girl his last question.

 

“Have you done the homework that I gave you last week, Ms.Im?.”

 

Yoona nodded.

 

“Where is it? Let me see it.”

 

“In my locker. I put it in there this morning.” Yoona answered, staring at Mr.Kang with her blank face.

 

Mr.Kang sighed. “That’s it. No excuse. You can get out from my class now.”

 

Yoona rose up from her seat, turning her head to her friends she muttered “See you at the canteen.” before went out from there.

 

 

=========

 

 

From: Bunny

Where are you?

 

To: Bunny

Canteen, why?

 

From: Bunny

What happened?

 

To: Bunny

Kang kicked me out again

 

From: Bunny

As always huh? So do you have any plans for tonight?

 

To: Bunny

Nope, why? Aah you want to ask me out?

 

From: Bunny

Hhm, your sister went to Jeju this morning so she asked me to bring you to this new restaurant across our office. So do you want to have a dinner with me?

 

To: Bunny

Oh, okay. You pick me up.

 

From: Bunny

Fine, baby.

 

To: Bunny.

This is why I loved you.

 

From: Bunny

Stop it, dear. I know you still love me.

 

To: Bunny

Keep dreaming~

 

To: Bunny

Jk, love you. See you soon.

 

From: Bunny

Jerk.

 

Yoona laughed at the reply. Lee Sunny or Bunny that’s what Yoona cal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter