Chapter 6

Stay Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

continuation from previous chapter.... 

 

After about ten minutes Hana gone to the toilet, Hana back to the table where the others at. 

"Why take to long at the toilet, Hana-ah? Are you okay?" Ask Ji Hyo after Hana take a seat beside her. 

"Ah. I'm okay, unnie. It just that, I bumping into someone at in front of toilet." Answer Hana, try to act calm.

"Ah. Really? It is okay then. But, if you have any problem, you can just tell unnie, okay?"

"Ne, unnie. Let's eat, unnie. The food will getting cold." Said Hana. Hyun Joong keep observing his youngest sister since she come back from toilet. He can sense that Hana have some problem and she keep it for herself. He should try to ask her soon about it. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Thank you Kookie samchon for treating us tonight. And also for introduced us to our soon-to-be sister in-law. I really meant it when I said that Ji Hyo noona are really beautiful. If you become a model or actress, I'm sure you will be popular." Said Hyun Joong feel grateful.

"Yah, you! Don't talk nonsense, Hyun Joong-ah. I'm not that beautiful. I bet your girlfriend must be prettier than me. Hana is pretty too." Said Ji Hyo feel shy.

"That's enough. We should go back right now. It is getting late now. By the way, Hana-ah. Want to follow me back home? You are alone at your house right?" Ask Jong Kook.

"Ah, it's okay, samchon. I will be okay alone. Jun Hee will be back home soon." 

"Hana-ah, I think, it is better for you to stay at Kookie samchon's house until Jun Hee is back. I'm worried for you to stay alone." Said Hyun Joong.

"That's right, Hana-ah. Just stay with samchon. You can take some rest there." Said Kyu Jong later, agree with Jong Kook suggestion. Ji Hyo who listen to their conversation also nodded her head, agree with what Kim Jong Kook's suggestion.

"Okay, alright.. If all of you insist, I will. But samchon, I want to drop by my house for awhile to pack some clothes. Can I?" Ask Hana.

"Of course, you can. So, let's go? I will drop by your house first before sent Ji Hyo back home. Is that alright, Ji Hyo-ah?" Said Jong Kook.

"Okay. I don't mind at all." Answer Ji Hyo. 

"Okay, then. Let's go back. Hyun Joong-ah.. drive carefully okay? Kyu Jong-ah, please watch over this kid. If you guys have any problem or this kid make a trouble, just call me. Take care okay?" Said Jong Kook. 

"Aishh.. Samchon! I'm not kid okay! I'm already big enough to get married okay?" Said Hyun Joong feel annoyed with his uncle. The others just laugh with what they heard. 

"Why don't you get married then?" Ask Hana try to annoyed her brother. 

"Yah! Aish... I better go now. If I still here, I will become crazy. Jong-ah.. Let's go! Drive safe samchon!" Said Hyun Joong and then make a step toward his car before start the engine of his car.

"Let's go!"

 

#######################################################################

 

 Three days later ~~~

 

 

The sun already show itself and there are one man that still on his bed, sleeping soundly. There are no sign for him to wake anytime soon until....

"YOON DU JUN!!! Wake up now!!" Shout someone from living room. Du Jun, who heard it, quickly get up from his sleep.

"Aishh.. I'm still sleepy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter