one 1

become reality

The night before junmyeon become girl

 

 'I really hope i can be like a girls, like snsd member because  they doesn't look like they stress about everything except about their gain weight'. Junmyeon thought before fall asleep.

 

 

 

 

Junmyeon had a bad nightmare that night.

 

 In dream that junmyeon had is his really become a girl because he meet with the wizard and the wizard just turn him into a girl. He had a long wavy black hair, pinkish lips, pretty hand andfingers, white skin, skinny legs and everything is just perfect like girls group.

But, what junmyeon don't known is he really turn to she or he really become a girl. That dream not just a dream but a reality. 

 

 In the morning, junmyeon wakes up from his bed and went  to the bathroom to wash his face. Junmyeon then looking at the mirror and he really shock and surprise looking his face it's really different from before. The long wavy black hair, pinkish lips and many more. He screaming very loud and that makes sehun wake up from his sleeping because the bathroom is in his and suho room. Sehun immediately run from his bed and rush to the bathroom and searching his leader hyung because he really worried about his hyung. Sehun then felling like want to faint because shock after he seen that in his and junmyeon bathroom is not his hyung but a beautiful girl like an angle standing in front the mirror and wearing his hyung clothes last night. Sehun then asks the girl infront him who is she and why she in his and junmyeom bathroom and not his hyung. 'W-wh-who are you???... why-wh-why are you here? Where  are you come from???'.. his asking  nonstop, 'where junmyeon  hyung??.  I heard his screaming from this bathroom??. '

Junmyeon inhaled before his explained to sehun about everything. 'Sehunnie? I'm your hyung. i'm junmyeon hyung. I don't known what had happen to me. I just wake up from sleeping and wash my face then I looking in the mirror..... i-i-i just can't believed that the dream last night I had become reality. Sehun-ah, help me.. ple-please help me. I-i really don't known what to do. I didn't expect this can happen. ' junmyeon says with tears in his eyes.

'I-i-i will help you hyung..no,nonoona. Let's calling all the member and discuss about  this with them.' Sehun says and feel his heart beating very fast no like usually. He stare at his hyung for long times and not noticed that his hyung blushing. 'Sehun? Wh-why? you're staring at me like that??. ' junmyeon feel his face hot and his just hold Sehun waist and drag Sehun out from ttheir bathroom and sit at the dinning table. 

Sehun then, calling all and gather at the dinning table. All of s surprise what they just meet. All of them start surrounding their leader that they thought a pretty girl that just want to see them. 'Eheemm-ehemm??. Guys?  That is junmyeon hyung, he turn into a girl. Any of you had an ideas what makes junmyeon hyung turn like this?. ' sehun says then start stare at his beautiful hyung. 'Woahh!!!!Junmyeonhyung, do you want go on date with me??. We can buy you a pretty dress a short pants and don't forgot your bra and underwear..let's go now??. Ooh? I forget to askes.. hyung?.  No, I means noona??. Do you wear any bra right now???.' Kai says and smirk before chanyeol want to continue asking about nonsense question.  Kai getting a slap at his head from junmyeon. His face red like tomato and after that hide his chest with the towel that he use to clean his wet face. D.o then went to sit next to junmyeon and hug his hyung because want to protect his pretty hyung from his ert member. 'Yah!!, kai you don't have to asks to junmyeo hyung like that. You ert kammjong.'. Says d.o and hug his hyung more tightly. Then he let go his hyung after feel something that uncomfortable at his chest and he remember that his hyung not a man anymore. Then, his automatically blushing and running a way to the bathroom.'now, looks like we have a blushing man and lucky man that can hug this pretty hyung, oh no I means pretty noona heh. 'Beakhyun says and went to his junmyeon hyung to hug but, got stop from sehun push he from his hyung. 'Yah!! What you're doing?!.' Beakhyun says angrily. 'Stay a way from him no, I means stay a way from her will you??.. '. Sehun says and blushed. 'Looks like someone fall in love with this pretty girl. Are you maknea??. If not, I will just date with this hyung. Come junmyeon noona I will buy you a delicious food from expensive restaurant and after that you will be my date will you my pretty girl??. Ooh yes, before that I will buy you a new clothes okay??.'Say chanyeol and drag junmyeon hyung from his sit to the door and slammed it.

Sehun want to follow chanyeol and his leader hyung. But, had stop because Kai hold his waist.' You're turn is after me okay??. 'Kai says with his smirk. 'What!! Are you trying to says Kai??. I don't understand.' Sehun says with his higher pitch. 'What I means is you date time with junmyeon noona is after me, so you don't have to interfere chanyeol and junmyeon noona date okay??. After chanyeol hyung go on date with junmyeon nonna it's beakhyun turn,right hyung??. 'Kai says with a big smile on his face. 'Yes!! That right kamjongg. Good boy. Heh!. ' beakhyun says and give kai high-five. Sehun just don't have any strength to continue his protest and just go to his room and start crying like a child. 'Junmyeon noona, shh-shh- I miss you. I want you with me. I don't want to share with others hyung. Come back please. I need you right now.please l love you.' Sehun says with his tears falling. 'That !  Really hate. You wait until you come back I will teach you want you will get after stole someone loves.  You wait chanyeol, no park yoda!!!. 'Sehun yell loud. 

 

At the mall with chanyeol and junmyeon. 'What dress that suit with you Eummm?. 'Chanyeol taps his chin with his finger and think. 'Chanyeol can be search my bra and underwear first, I don't felt comfortable right now.please??.' Junmyeon make his puppy eyes and cute acts.'why you're so cute Jooonie??. ahh my heart beating really fast right now, I think I start falling in love with you. Can I kiss you right now?, what taste you're pinkish lips is??.'chanyeol says and make a move closer until their nose touch. Junmyeon shock at the chanyeol movement and steps back a few inches. 'Wha-what-whatt?? You're doing chan-channie??. Ge-get a-away from me. Just act like a normal you used can you.' Junmyeon ran away from chanyeol and get nito ladies Shop and buy what he wanted to wear. After buying that, junmyeon and chanyeol went to dress Shop, he choose 6 pair of clothes and go trying the dress at the fitting room, after that he get out with the green dress that are short dress and white cardigan. Chanyeol mouth gaps and rush to junmyeon to hug him and kiss his cheeks multiple. That makes junmyeon blushing madly. 'You're so beautiful like an angel noona. I think I really fall in love with you.' Junmyeon heard that the cashier woman giggles that how sweet chanyeol with his girl. That makes junmyeon went to the cashier woman and explain but, a big hand of chanyeol just grab his waist and hurry paying the clothes and go to the restaurant that he plan to go with junmyeon.

 

After the lunch with chanyeol over. Junmyeon immediately drag chanyeol back to their dorm because he felt very tired and sleepy.' Channie?  Thanks for everything you do to me today, I really happy. ' junmyeon thanks to chanyeol and went to his share room with Sehun. But, before that chanyeol back hug junmyeon and kiss his head and let go the shock leader stay still like that about 1 minutes before get back to reality. 'Why chanyeol do that to me??. ' he thought. Then, he get in to his room and see the maknea tearing eyes and red nose. 'What wrong sehunnie??.  Are you not feeling well?.  ' junmyeon felt sehun forehead and hug his dongsaeng.' Noona!! 'sehun says and tighter his hug and start crying again. 'Why you leaving he and go date with that bastard.. oohed I means chanyeol hyung. '. Sehun let go from junmyeon hug and stare junmyeon eyes. 'He just drag me and I can't do anything because you knows how strong he can be right??.'. Junmyeon start explain and telling everything that happen with chanyeol. 'Kai say that i will go date with you after his turn.. but, that means I have to wait for longest time...i-i don't want to share you with everyone . Please hyung.. noona i don't want to share..' sehun say and hold junmyeon hand. Junmyeon surprise with the maknea feeling express and doesn't no what to says. After a long waiting for junmyeon answer sehun just steps closer until their lips crush and sehun hug the leader very tight after the leader seem like want to parts the kiss. Junmyeon struggle from the kiss but sehun doesn't want to let the leader go. After junmyeon try to struggle that makes the maknea realize that the leader doesn't like it. The  maknes slowly let go the leader and seeing the lips become swollen and tearing eyes of the leader face makes sehun regret What had he done to the leader. Before sehun open his mouth to apologize, junmyeon run towards the door of their room and rush to the kitchen. 

At the kitchen, d.o is making  junmyeon favorite chocolate cakes. He seen the leader face down at the table and went to his hyung for asking the leader if he doesn't feeling well. Junmyeon hug and start crying loud and that makes the owl surprise and return the hug. 'Why you're crying hyung??. I means noona??. Isn't there anything bad happend to you??.' D.o asking the leader. Junmyeon up his face and facing d.o with his swollen lips. 'Wh-who-who?? Do this to you??. Chanyeol? Kai? That ert bastard, I will kill them. '. But, junmyeon shake his head. 'It's s-seh-sehun w-who d-do this to me.' D.o was shock because the maknea action. Then, he calming the leader. 'Why this happen to me??. I'm sorry for what I'm thought that become a girl will not  stress.' I'm really so-sorry'. Junmyeon say between hiccups. D.o just stay and keep calmthe leader, 'I will just keep this feeling and don't want to confress that I already fall in love with you hyung, that can makes you really upset'. D.o thought and brush junmyeon hair, he can smell the shampoo that junmyeon use that make his heart beating very fast. Without he realize he kiss junmyeon hair but luckily that junmyeon doesn't feel it.

 

 

 

End chapter one. Sorry for any mistake. Hope you're enjoyed.