01.

나의 오빠들 [My Brothers and I]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 01: Her

The beams of the sun could slowly be felt coming through the windows and the curtains. The sound of cars roaring, birds chirping and trees rustling could be heard all over the place.

It was a peaceful Monday morning, when suddenly a loud noise filled out her ears as her alarm started ringing. “This is way too loud.” She opened her eyes and sit blankly on the corner of her bed, not following her desire to continue to sleep.

She took a glance at her clock. 06:01. “Not bad.”

After getting herself fully awake, she took her uniform and towel and lightly walked towards her bathroom.

Just like any other high school teenagers, it’s how the day also starts for Jieun.

However, it all changed as she stepped out of the bathroom. She would transform into a motherly figure. Waking up her brothers and taking care of their breakfast is normal to her as it's her daily job.

Teenagers her age would think that she is impressive and all, but it’s how she was made to be, since she was left alone with 5 boys and a middle-aged man who were obviously total strangers to her.

-

As time passed by, that middle-aged man, who she calls Yang Ahjussi, has become a fatherly figure to her and those 5 boys, namely Song Minho, Kim Jinwoo, Lee Seunghoon, Nam Taehyun and Kang Seungyoon, has turned to be her unbiological brothers.

But then that unimaginable day arrived. Yang Ahjussi left her alone with her 5 brothers.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter