Known

Backing off

TIME: 1900

Mia's POV

These few days I feel sort of uncomfortable walking around the streets. As if someone was following me. However this presence is some what soothing. Many things have been troubling my mind too. Pictures and articles of me are posted online. Pictures of me going to school in a taxi, pictures of my going shopping. Many articles of me belonging to ChanRi also popped up. Must be the paparazzi. These people have nothing better to do than take stupid pictures that intrude people's lives. So what if I'm from a rich and famous family? That doesn't mean that you can just take random pictures of me and post it online without my permission. I'm still human! I'm still a freaking high school student!

I don't care eh eh eh eh eh~

I picked up a call from an unknown person.

Yabusaeyo? Mia? Remember me? I'm Kim HyunA from calss 3-1 last year.

You've treated me so badly, how could I ever forget?

After the news of me being part of ChanRi company is online, even Queenkas from my ious school began texting and calling me. Irritating. Kim HyunA is a Queenka at my previous school. Her parents owned the High School I was at. HyunA also has a gang called '4minute' formed by a bunch of girls from her class namely - Jihyun, Gayoon, Jiyoon, Sohyun and HyunA herself. My the thought of those girls, really make my blood boil.

~Flashback~

"Ya, Kim Mia what are you doing here?" HyunA walked up towards me. I was sitting on a bench at the rooftop of the school reading my book. "I'm reading my book. Are you blind?" I smirked. "Kim Mia you're a rude little girl uh. This is our area. get out now!" HyunA pointed towards the exit. "This is my school and students are allowed to venture anywhere they want." I looked back to my book.

"My parents OWNED this school. So, do you want to get out now or do you want us to help you out?" HyunA pulled my collar. "How are you going to help me uh?" I said sarcastically. Immediately, HyunA gave me a punch in the stomache and the rest of the girls slapped and pulled my hair.

"You have messed with the wrong person Kim Mia. Let's go girls. This girl needs some time to reflect. Bye weakling." HyunA smirked at the sight of me whining and left the rooftop. I staggered my way back to class. I kept a straight face, trying not to let Miyeon and Jiyeon know what had happened. This Kim HyunA...

~End of flashback~

What do you want HyunA?

Nothing much. I'm just wondering if you would like to hang out with me and the girls for... shopping?

I...

Man, I really don't want to go with that . I'm sure she has read about the news. No wonder they are all crawling to me. Pathetic. Before the news was published, only Myungsoo's family knew about my family background. No one else knew about me. I had to keep a low profile in High School. But I'm sure in my new High School is no biggy about the news, cos many people there will be rich and famous in future. Students there have dreams.

Great! So I'll see you at Davichi cafe 30 minutes later. See you~ Bbyong!

She cut my sentence before I could utter a word. So I must go uh. Or some people would post saying that I rude and bla bla bla. Hais. Putting this aside, how's Myungsoo?

Brrr Brrr

I got a message from Myungsoo.

Hey Penguin Mia. What are you doing now? We're having a rest now after practicing. :P

I going out with some old schoolmates later. Waa my Mr Croc is working hard. Good!

Of course! I miss you so so so so much.

I miss you even more. :'(

No I miss you more!

I miss you more! HAHA. Quit playing this already, I'm sure Sunggyu is calling for you guys to practice.

Still, I miss you more. Yea you're a smart girl, Sunggyu is already calling. I got to go, I love you.

I love you too. Have fun!

Okay Mia now to meet the girls. Argh could this day get any worse. I can see my Myungie today and I have to meet those girls. Sad day. I deceided to wear thisTime to go now or Your Highness will get piss.

~Davichi cafe~

"Oh Mia here!" I looked around the cafe and spotted HyunA waving at me. I forced out a smile and walk towards her. People in the cafe started to stare at me. Some whisper ' Ya, is this the high school student? Kim Mia? Ah, she's lucky. I wanto to live her life!' Oh you wish.

"Annyeong Mia." the girls greeted. "So Mia do you want anything?" HyunA gave an aegyo smile. Ugh. "Latte will do." I sat down. HyunA ordered my drink. I want to go to the dance studio or even home. Anywhere far away from them.

"So Mia how's your new school?" Jiyoon asked. "Oh, it's great I love it there." I drank my latte that arrived in split seconds. Suddenly, the atmosphere got serious. "Mia, about last year. We're really sorry for the way we treated you. We're very very sorry." HyunA looked at me in the eye. Yea, after you knew that I'm from ChanRi, or else you wouldn't be.

"Nahh, it's fine. I've already forgotten what happen." I patted her shoulders. Psh, like it's okay with me. You think I can forget it uh? Please all that pain and suffering is all because of you.

"Okay let's go shopping Unnie!" Sohyun stood up. HyunA and the rest pulled me out of the cafe. Esh, get your dirty hands off me.

"WAA look at this hat. It''s so cute!" HyunA exclaimed. At least shopping will get my mind off things for awhile.

(We shopped for about an hour.)

"Unnie can we go home now? We have school tomorrow." Sohyun pulled HyunA's arm. "Oh yea, and my parents won't be happy if I skipped school." HyunA said.

"Mia, we're going off now. You have school too yea? Have a good rest. See ya next time." HyunA waved and walked off with the 4minute girls. Finally I have some time of my own.

I walked around the streets of Seoul. It's alittle late but at least there is no 4minute, no paparazzi. I can enjoy all the time I have. I decided not to buy anything, but just enjoy the lights of Seoul.

Brrrr Brrrr

Mia penguin! I'm home! Today's practice was tiring! Did you have fun today?

Aigoo my Croc must be sleepy. I did kinda have fun. :)

The guys must be working really hard.

Two random guys from the streets approached me. "Hey Miss. Are you Kim Mia?" both around early 20s. "Yes, why?" I said with a stern voice. Are they the paparazzi? Damn, people with no life.

Then one smirked to the other. Wait something isn't right. The bigger-sized guy grabbed me from my waist and covered my mouth. I tried screaming for help but to no avail.

The two guys brought me to a deserted warehouse in Seoul. What do they want? Money? They tied me to a pillar standing up. "YA! What do you guys want!" I screamed at the top of my voice hoping someone would hear me.

"Young lady, no point screaming. We know you're Kim Mia, but we don't want your money." the one caressed my face. I turned away in disgust. "Then what do you want?" I spoke with a harsh voice.

"Nothing." one man touched my thigh. Tears formed in my eyes. "YA! Get your hands off me!" I struggled, but the rope just gets tighter which hurt my arm.

"Come on Mia be a good girl and listen to us." the other spoke to my ear. The man taped my mouth to prevent me from screaming. "Kim Mia you have such a nice body. Let's have some fun." he said once again.

The man began kissing my neck and I struggle again. He pinned my tightly on the pillar making it hard for me to move. That disgusting scent roamed around me. Tears rolled down my cheeks. Mia you weak girl.

The man squeezed my , I bit my lips trying to hold back my tears. Why can't I escape this? What HyunA said is true. I'm indeed a weakling. I'm useless too. My head started to spin. "You're being a good girl Mia." the man mumbled while kissing my collarbone.

Myungsoo... help me.... Myungie... come.... please.... someone... save me....

Soon everything became black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

Oh , Mia is in danger. I'm a cruel author uh. Mia fainted! This is no good.

Stay tuned for the next chapter!