End

Legal

What the heck did I just write? Ok, unedited because my grammar is getting worst lately


So appearantly Bigbang’s maknae, Lee Seunghyun a.k.a Seungri, has been in legal age officially today. That brat (said Jiyong) starts whining around to make sure that his other hyungs won’t forget their promise to him.

“Yeah, yeah, you lil’ ,” he remembers what Jiyong said three days before his birthday, “we can celebrate your birthday in The A. Stop nagging and sing this song properly, you bastard!”

Yeah, Seungri admits it, he forced his brothers to take him to The A, his hyungs’ favourite spot to get drunk. He really wants to know how the taste of beer is there. He can’t stop smiling naughtily when imagining that.

“What should I wear, hyung?” Seungri asks Daesung who was lying on the couch while typing who-knows thing on his phone, “suit? Or… casual?”

“If I’m not mistaken, maknae,” Daesung doesn’t even bother to look at his little bro, “you said my fashion is worse than hamster.”

“ rat, hyung.”

“…”

“…”

“I hate you, Seungri,” Daesung rolls his eyes, “and for God’s sake, maknae. It isn’t even a proper party. We’re just gonna be a bit drunk and go home. Jiyong hyung will surely kill us if we let you get too high. And the most essential, it will be just five of us. It’s not like we will feel seduced if you wear boxer-only—except for leader. I don’t know what will he think.”

“What?”

“Nothing.” Daesung shrugs his shoulder and keeps focusing on his phone.

Seungri pouts but smiles again after seeing his Seunghyun and Leader hyung entering room while yawning. Seems like they stayed up again at studio last night. They talked about their music, as usual.

“—gonna wrap that beat up.” Mumbles Jiyong under his tired appeareance.

“Oppaaaaa! Jiyongie oppaaaa!” as a spoiled brat he is, Seungri starts interrupt them, “don’t forget about this night, okay?”

The leader sighed, “you spent a whoooole of my valuable time just for remind me every second about tonight so yes, Seungri, I won’t forget. Thank you very much.”

Maknae nods happily.

“But,” Jiyong looks at maknae with his death glare, “I’m gonna kill you if you puke on Tom and Laura.”

***

Four of them swear to God they won’t take maknae to get drunk anymore.

Seungri only has had two shots only but his eyes has been extremely red. His puffy cheeks are getting redder and redder and his panda’s eyes start getting more visible. He also starts mumbling unknown words—but Jiyong is sure he heard cursing here and there between his mumbling.

“I even haven’t got any tint on my skin.” The oldest pouts when Jiyong decides they should go home now.

“You have your own life time supply of wine in your refrigerator. Stop being childish, hyung!”

“I never know you are this basic, leader.”

“I’m born this way,” leader seems not care as he tries to slip his arm around Seungri’s waist and forces him to get up, “c’mon, maknae. Let’s go home.”

“Who’s maknae?!” Seungri jerked his leader, “how dare you!”

“in—“ Jiyong wants to continue cursing but that moment he remembers Seungri was drunk, no one can’t stop drunken. So Jiyong takes a deep sigh and asks his other members, “any idea, guys?”

All of them shake his head—actually no one from them wants to go home now. So they’re kind of happy because maknae doesn’t want to be disturbed right now.

“Bow down, people,” suddenly Seungri stands up and starts shouting, “I’m Justin Timberlake!”

Four of them immediately look at each other… and they laugh hardly. Justin Timberlake—okay, this is effin’ epic!

“What the are you laughing about?!” Seungri looks pissed, “ya! Brats! All of you!”

Jiyong should be angry because his maknae drops formality that easy but well… this is Justin Timberlake speaking.

“Nothing, Justin Timberlake-sshi,” Jiyong smirks and bows, “we are sorry.”

And his action makes the other laugh louder. Seunghyun even bows down too, following Jiyong’s silly action. Daesung, who starts getting drowsy because of alcohol too, is getting redder and redder, not trying to handle his laughter. Yongbae, being mother he is, only gives a little smile while conviencing the others to stop.

“Why, Bae?” Jiyong hits Yongbae’s palm when he tries to pick Seungri up, “this is fun!”

“But you said we should go home now, right?” Yongbae sighs, “c’mon, leader, help me!”

“Ya! Dong-Yong-Bae!” Seungri is hissing, slap Yongbae’s hand annoyed, “boring minion! Stop being so basic! Do you know, right, why you still single after all this time? Enjoy your life a little, dude. Stop asking me to be your wingman if you don’t want me to catch your lady. Since now, I ain’t giving a about you anymore. Do it on your own. I have my own life too, shortie!”

“Omo… omo!” the others, even Yongbae too, get excited over Seungri’s boldness. Seungri always be this sweet and bulliable maknae—who knows he actually has this wild side inside him. And having maknae cursing like there is no tomorrow is fun.

“I’m sorry, Timberlake-sshi,” Yongbae bows down, “I won’t ask you to help me anymore.”

“Good, kid, good.” Seungri pats Yongbae’s head like a king. The others was almost choked to death seeing that. Maybe this is Seungri’s deepest will. He wants to rule his hyungs.

“Seunghyun! Choi Seunghyun!” suddenly Seungri attacks again, “bingu! Baby! Pabo!”

“Whoa, whoa,” Seunghyun pretends to be hurt, “chill, dude. What the heck did I do, by the way?”

“You’re so handsome.”

“I know.”

“You’re veeeeryyyy handsome.”

“I know, maknae, I know.”

“But please,” Seungri rolls his eyes, “you’re mat-hyung. Please act like one, okay? You’re not cute. Stop being a ing 5 years old toddler.”

“RIGHT TO THE CORE, MAKNAEEE!” and suddenly the others clap their hand and laughing hard.

“You lil’ bastard!” Seunghyun hits Seungri immediately.

“YA! How dare you to touch Justin Timberlake’s glorious head?!”

“Ah, my bad, Timberlake-sshi,” Seunghyun bows, giggling because he himself feels so stupid.

“Kang Daesung! Daesung! Daesung! Yo, Daesung!” Seungri tsk-ing, “another basic er.”

“Hey!” Daesung pouts, “if your definition of basic is having a short age with that kind of lifestyle, I prefer to be basic forever!”

“Tsk. Lil’ ,” Seungri looks so annoyed, “we live and live and live together but I haven’t had your number. You are soooooo gonna regret it because you can’t call Justin Timberlake. Get it?”

“Okay, Timberlake-sshi.” Daesung’s word is full of sarcasm and the other can’t help it but laugh harder.

“Kwon Jiyong!”

“Nah, this is the main course.” Seunghyun crosses his arms, ready to enjoy the show.

Jiyong’s heart is taken aback. What’s Seungri gonna say? Seems like actually Seungri has a little bit bitter feeling to all of them. If he thinks again, he is the one who always bully maknae. He will not be shocked if Seungri will curse him the worst.

But thinking about it, he doesn’t want maknae to hate him at all. Jiyong should be the one and only for maknae.

Oh , he doesn’t ready if Seungri will curse him and scold him and do other to him—

But suddenly they hear the soft snores. Seungri falls to the couch and gets unconscious.

“The ?!”

***

“I-am-not-gonna-get-you-drink-again-Lee-Seunghyun!”

Jiyong almost literally throws Seungri to his bed. Maybe Seungri looks slim and anything but he is actually heavy enough to make Jiyong lost his breath. Plus, Jiyong is super upset. He can’t believe that Seungri doesn’t say anything to him and left his words hanging like that. This lil’ brat is super annoying!

Jiyong hears Seungri mumbling in his sleep. He can’t help it but chuckled. Okay, he is annoying. Annoyingly cute. Jiyong has this urge to caress his soft puffy redden cheek now. But he remembers that he is angry to Seungri. So yeah, forget it. Jiyong shook his head to handle himself and decides to get out from that room—he wants to continue drinking with Seunghyun.

“Jiyong-ah~~” suddenly he felt Seungri tugs his shirt, holds him so he won’t go. His eyes opened, but seems like he is not that focused. So, alcohol still takes him this much.

Jiyong sighs, can’t resist Seungri, “what is it, Timberlake?”

“ you!”

“YA!” Jiyong shouts—he hopes no one hears him, “you bastard! Can you just say thank you or anything?! You are ing heavy, for your information—“

“ you,” Seungri still mumbles, “ you for being to me.”

Jiyong sighs again—this is it. Seungri will nag him, like he did to other members. At least he doesn’t do it in front of them anyway. So he sits again beside Seungri, “yeah, yeah, I’m hearing you. Say it now, Timberlake.”

“ you!”

“Yeah, yeah. It’s not like I will say sorry or anything.” Jiyong smirks, “you know I do that not because I hate you, right?”

“Hmm…” Seungri mumbles again—seems like he understand what Jiyong said, “but can you just—.”

“Just what, Timberlake?”

“No. you. Go away.”

Jiyong chuckles. He can’t understand how can Seungri still insist to hold himself like that when he is definitely drunk. So he decides to more, “what are you gonna say, Timberlake-sshi? Is it that embarrassing until you can’t open your mouth like that? You are the king, right? Why so shy?”

“Nooo!” Seungri shakes his head harder, “you will hate me forever if I say this!”

Now now, this is getting serious, “why should I hate you? Maknae, did you do something wrong?

“Yes. YES I DID SOMETHING WRONG. EVERYTHING!”

Jiyong lost his cool, “tell me, bastard! Oh my God—did you drink by yourself even before you’re legal? Oh this —“

“I love you.”

“Huh?”

“I love you, okay? This is ing wrong! You bully me everyday but I love you. I feel ing masochist, you won’t understand. Oh my God Kwon Jiyong—can you just go away?!”

***

Seunghyun checks his watch and he is getting more irritated by second because Jiyong makes him wait for around thirty minutes. What’s so hard for bringing maknae to his bed, anyway? Jiyong knows the best that Choi Seunghyun hates waiting. With a heavy sigh Seunghyun decides to come to Seungri’s room.

The door is opened. Seems like Jiyong doesn’t have any intention to be there too long. But what takes him a century? Seunghyun begins to scold him even before reaching the door, “ya! Kwon Jiyong! What the heck are you do—“

Seunghyun is stopped by what he sees in that room. With a light smirk he waves good bye and leave, “don’t do maknae too hard, Jiyong-ah.”

By that, Jiyong smirks widely before biting Seungri’s lower lips softly, asking permission to invade his mouth fully.

“Happy birthday, my Timberlake.”


Sorry for making you wait too long just for this crap story. I said earlier that not expect too high right? lol sorry. but reallyyy thanks for reading. even upvoting before you know this story oh my God guys, I'm soooo grateful. Sorry for making you dissapointed. I will be better next time *bow*

You. All of you. Owe me a comment. 

sorry because i'm just a bad mouthed girl. i've been stressed lately and cursing make me feel so good. ok i'm out)