Final

Mistletoe Madness

"Changmin get back here!"

A flying spatula narrowly missed the head of the laughing boy as he ran from the kitchen to the living room.

"Never," the maknae shouted back as he spotted their leader and hid behind him. Yunho rolled his eyes and let out a quiet sigh, but you could see the amusement in his twinkling brown orbs. Loud footsteps could be heard before a fuming Jaejoong rounded the corner, his cheeks as red as his frilly Christmas apron. His eyes met Yunho's and he instantly pouted, stomping his feet on the ground like a small child.

"Yunnie! Tell Changminnie to stop stealing my ginger bread man cookies. The others will be here in about an hour and if he goes on the guests will have nothing to eat tonight!"

Lightly shaking his head Yunho put on his tough leader act and faced their huffing maknae. "Minnie, you know how hard Jae worked on those cookies. You can only eat this one, got it? If I see you steal another one I'll ask Yoochun to re-tell you his story about the day he fell in love with Junsu."

Changmin shuddered. He hated it when Yoochun told him that story. The first time he almost barfed, the cheesiness being too much for his already full stomach. He looked at Yunho and pouted. There was no way he could defy his leader's order. He might act like a spoilt brat, but at the end of the day he did love Yunho and Jaejoong. Yoochun and Junsu were more like his annoying uncles who were sometimes too stupid for their own good. The maknae suppressed a snicker.

"Now get dressed before the guests arrive," Yunho spoke up, snapping Changmin out of his thoughts. The younger rolled his eyes and walked to his bedroom, nibbling on Jaejoong's freshly baked ginger bread man cookie.

When the maknae was out of sight Jaejoong let out a sigh and crossed the room, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's waist. "Thank you Yunnie," the blonde whispered. Yunho's chuckle reverberated through his body and he felt a kiss pressed against his forehead. "No problem baby," the leader responded. Jaejoong stood on his tippy toes and pressed his lips against Yunho's in a soft kiss, before he pulled back and adjusted his apron. "Well, I better make sure everything is all set before everyone else arrives. Can you help me set the table?"

"Sure thing baby," Yunho smiled and ushered his boyfriend into the kitchen, silently praying Changmin wouldn't do something horrible during the party.

Changmin had changed into his formal attire and was now looking for his socks. He couldn't find them in his room so he decided to search in Yoochun and Junsu's room. When he entered he saw Yoochun checking his tie in the mirror while Junsu was singing obnoxious Christmas songs in the shower. The maknae rolled his eyes and pulled a closet drawer open, smiling in victory when he saw bundles of socks laying inside. When he grabbed a pair and turned around to put them on he spotted a bag full of green and red plant things laying on Yoochun's bed.

"Hyung, what's that on your bed?" Changmin pointed at the bag and Yoochun's eyes darted away from his reflection to his bed. The older smiled and tapped his chin. "Those are a bunch of mistletoe. I actually got them for free when I was Christmas shopping the other day."

Changmin's eyebrows furrowed in thought. Mistletoe? He had heard the name, but he wasn't sure what the plant was actually for.

"Does it have some sort of meaning?" The youngest asked as he sat down on Yoochun's bed and put on his socks. Yoochun smirked and sat down next to the maknae. "You don't know the meaning behind mistletoe? Poor uneducated soul," he said and flinched when Changmin shot him a glare. "Alright, alright," Yoochun chuckled and held up his hands in defense. "The story goes that if two people stand under a piece of mistletoe at the same time they have to kiss."

Changmin's eyebrows shot up and he eyed the bag of mistletoes quizzically.

"Really?"

"Yep!"

Yoochun stood up and went to the mirror to resume fixing his tie. Changmin kept staring at the bag of mistletoes until an evil smirk crept onto his face, unbeknownst to his naive hyung staring into the mirror.

"Hyung?"

Yoochun made a humming sound, indicating Changmin had his attention.

"Could I have this bag?"

The elder shrugged and wriggled his tie into place.

"Sure, why not? It's not like I can use them for anything anyway."

"Thanks hyung! You look dashing by the way," Changmin shot Yoochun a smirk and grabbed the bag of mistletoe before standing up and running out of the room. Yoochun stared at the closed door in a confused state, not understanding the smirk and sudden compliment the younger had given him. After a few seconds he shrugged his shoulders again and clicked his tongue. What could possibly go wrong?

Junsu stuck his head around the corner, wet hair plastered onto his forehead. "Was that Changminnie?"

The doorbell rang and Jaejoong opened the door, laughing when he was pulled into a bear hug. "Merry Christmas!"

"You too Kangin-ah!" Jaejoong replied merrily, letting go of the robust man to let the other Super Junior members in. "You are the last ones to arrive tonight though," Jaejoong commented as he jokingly reprimanded his friends. They laughed and shouted their apologies before they moved to the living room. All the other SM artists were already there and the room was filled with laughing people, the scent of delicious food and Christmas joy.

Heechul moved past Jaejoong to greet Yunho who stood in the corner getting himself some punch. "What's up Yunho-yah! Merry Christmas," the self proclaimed diva said and hugged the smiling leader. "You too Chullie," Yunho chuckled as he patted his friend on the back. As Heechul moved away from Yunho a shout was heard and Changmin appeared out of nowhere smiling evilly.

"Hold it right there," he stated as he pointed his finger at the pair. Yunho and Heechul were shocked because of the sudden outburst and the room had fallen silent, everyone having either confused or amused looks on their faces. "What's the matter Minnie?" Heechul asked, raising a perfectly arched eyebrow.

Changmin's smirk grew wider and he pointed towards the ceiling. Heechul's face morphed into confusion as he followed Changmin's finger before his jaw went slack. "Uhm, Yunho-yah..."

"What?" The leader asked as he followed Heechul's gaze. When he spotted the hanging mistletoe his eyes went wide. "Is that...?"

"Mistletoe? Oh yes, it is," Changmin grinned and folded his arms. "And as the story goes, you'll have to kiss each other because you are both standing underneath it."

Gasps filled the room and somewhere Kyuhyun could be heard choking on his laughter, silently thanking his best friend for being such an evil genius.

"WHAT?"

The sound of a glass hitting the floor could be heard and everyone snapped their heads to the other side of the room, feeling a shiver go down their spine because there stood Jaejoong in his cute red Christmas sweater, looking absolutely livid.

"What did you just say?"

Jaejoong took a step forward and Boa quickly wrapped her hand around her friend's wrist. "Calm down Joongie, think of the Christmas spirit!"

"Christmas spirit? My ! They will not kiss! Over. My. Dead. Body."

Yunho's body had gone rigid, all color drained from his face. Heechul was looking between Jaejoong and Changmin with a small smile, gears moving in his mind. Changmin had his arms folded, a smirk plastered onto his face as he dared to look Jaejoong in the face.

"They have to. It's a Christmas rule," the maknae stated. Jaejoong's face had turned into a cherry at this point and Sooyoung was already looking for burial services on her phone, hoping Jaejoong would at least leave a body behind for it to be buried. She doubted the last thing though.

Before anyone could say anything more, Heechul suddenly came into action and grabbed Yunho's chin with one hand and pressed his lips against the other's. It seemed as if time stood still, no one dared to move or utter something as they watched the pair exchange a kiss. As quick as it started it also ended and Heechul pulled away with a smirk, shooting Changmin a wink.

"I've always wanted to do that. Yunho-yah, you're a very good kisser. A Merry Christmas indeed," the diva chuckled.

And that's how Heechul ended up on the ground, straddled by a murderous Jaejoong promising him a painful death for kissing his Yunnie and being held down by everyone as Yunho had passed out on the floor, his soul floating above his head ready to leave his body.

"You are an idiot," Yoochun sighed as he sat down next to the maknae, tired from the chaotic party. "Evil and funny, but a complete idiot."

Needless to say it had been one hell of a Christmas. After everyone had managed to not let Jaejoong kill Heechul and the blonde had threatened to not cook dinner for a whole month, and Yunho had been woken up again, Changmin had cheerily told them he had hidden five more mistletoe around the house. Every time a pair had kissed, the mistletoe would be removed.

At first the people around the house would try to stay in one place and talk in groups, but it seemed to be more difficult as time passed by. The second pair to fall victim of Changmin's evil Christmas prank were Tiffany and Sunny. The two oblivious girls were chatting with each other as Changmin suddenly appeared beside them, pointing at the ceiling.

They had giggled and quickly pecked each other's lips, Tiffany silently thanking the heavens above her boyfriend was with his family that night. Changmin had frowned at how easy it had gone, but shrugged his shoulders and had disappeared in the crowd again.

The third pair who had to share a kiss under the mistletoe were Henry and Sunny. "Again?!" The petite girl had stomped her feet while huffing cutely. "But I just had to kiss Fany!"

​Changmin told her it didn't matter, as long as you stood under the mistletoe you had to kiss the other person even if it was your second time. She had rolled her eyes and quickly pressed her lips against a flustered Henry, garnering a round of applause and catcalls around the room.

Yoochun and Junsu had been the fourth pair, getting a glare from Changmin because of their stupid luck. They had kissed each other passionately to the point Siwon had to stop them from giving the group a live show. Yoochun had shot them a smirk while Junsu was a stuttering mess, hitting Yoochun for being such a ert.

When the party slowly came to an end everyone had been relieved they hadn't found any more mistletoe. It was when the Super Junior members were ready to leave the house and Changmin and Kyuhyun were saying their goodbyes everyone suddenly screamed and pointed at the ceiling. The group burst out laughing and the two maknaes hesitantly looked up at the ceiling, seeing the last piece of mistletoe hanging straight above their heads, as if mocking them.

"Karma's a !" Hyoyeon shouted while everyone roared from laughter.

Kyuhyun had shot Changmin a nasty glare. "I thought you knew where you put them all."

"Hey, don't blame me. I kind of forgot as the party went on."

Eunhyuk started shouting 'kiss, kiss, kiss' and the rest followed heartily.

"I hate you."

"The feeling is mutual," Changmin replied as he pressed his lips against his best friend's and quickly retracted again while wiping his mouth with the sleeve of his shirt. The whole group had cheered and Kyuhyun was the first to leave the house mumbling something about burning mistletoe, followed by his laughing members.

When everyone had left the members had retracted to their individual rooms, too tired to clean up everything. That was why Changmin was currently laying on his bed with a smile on his face, Yoochun patting his thigh, calling him an idiot and wishing the maknae a Merry Christmas before he went to his own shared room with Junsu.

When the door was closed Changmin unlocked his phone and looked at the secret mistletoe kissing pictures he took as blackmail. A smirk covered his face.

"Totally worth it."

 

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone! Let's spread the yunjae/yoosu/minfood love! I hope you liked this Christmas one-shot. If you did please leave a comment or up-vote, I appreciate it very much! :)