Seven

She Who Came From The Hell

CHAPTER SEVEN : ANGEL HEART?



The teacher entered and the class begin.Jiyeon looked outside of the class,only to see the grey-coloured sky,today is a little bit dull as the sky look so gloomy as if they represent herself.She sighed and plugged in her ear phone.She can hear Mad Clown ft Kim Nayoung-Once again song blasting in her ears.

She looked at the teacher direction and  yawned.Today is 15th and she have been so moody because it is the day.That one day that she will automatically become a heartless devil.Why? because she have her reasons and nobody knew it.

You wouldn't want to know what she did last year when this day came.She have been planning to do something big to someone today and she will make sure that she will do it perfectly without any flaws.

Hours passed and it was already recess.She smirked and walked out of the class to start her plans.


Entering the canteen,she looked around for the perfect victim.She need to find someone who is weak.Maybe a nerd or someone from a poor family as the doesn't even have money to sue her.It has been her habit to pick someone who is weak.She smirked when she saw those petite body and four eyes.

Lee Jihoon,that was stated on his navy blue nametag.She didn't know much about him but who care,as long as she can satisfy her weird pleasure of seeing people in pain than,that's all matter to her.To Park Jiyeon,seeing people in pain is such an amuse thing to her.

She also found that it was weird on how she enjoy seeing pain so much more than anything.She has been eyeing the poor boy for about 10 minutes now.He was lonely with no friend around him,just like herself.

Beside Hyun Woo,Jiyeon has never had a real friend in Korea.She was always the one to be neglected by the other girl in pre-school.Not even a single person wanted to be friend with her.Sometime she wonderer,what will she do without Hyun Woo? She was very grateful to have him in her life.

Jiyeon was never the type that like to put make up on her face.When everyone ran away to shelter themself when rain came,she will be dancing in it happily without caring the consequences of her action.When the other girl want to be the princesses,Jiyeon wanted to be the witch.

She said that witches are awesome and they became bad because of something bad happened to them and nobody seem to care about it.Never did she thought that she would eventually become a witch too.

Jiyeon looked at the door in front of her.She was debating whether to enter the theater or not as her oe and only victim was in it.Recess has ended long time ago and her plan seem to be delayed for hours.Usually,it should be done when recess came but today it was a different story.

Opening the door,she looked at a gang of other boys bullying the petite boy.She scoffed,maybe it was her lucky day today.She can watch it without having to do it.She sat down at the chair.It pretty dark there so the boys didn't even see her.

"Can you please go away" Ji Hoon said to the boys.They scoffed and glared at him.Jiyeon knew who they are,Jaehwan and his dogs.He is one of the bad boys in this school but nevertheless,he is weak af.

"You dare to talk like that?!" He spat on JiHoon.After minutes of bullying him mentally,they started to do it physically.It started when Jaehwan poked his head."HE shouldn't have done that" JIyeon smiled in amused as she saw Ji Hoon punching Jaehwan in the face.

She should have record it as Jaehwan face were not so handsome at that time.She knew that Ji Hoon's action will lead him to something bad and within a minute,Ji hoon was threw against the wall.His face was bruises.

Jiyeon looked at them once again and walked out from the theater.

"I'm so stupid" She said.

 



"Kim Jaehwan,Jung Jonghyun,Kwon Taemin and Lee Ji hoon,can you explain why you guys are fighting in the theater?" The principal shouted.All of them just looked down on the floor. "Your stupid actions have make my precious piano break in half!" He added.

The principal glared at them and the one who scoffed just now." and you Mrs.Park,why are you also in the theather?" He asked Jiyeon.She just smiled like nothing happened,despite her face was also covered in small cuts.

Yup,After Jiyeon tried to run away from those scene,her inner"Angel" kicked in and she was willing to help Jihoon.He seem so helpless.


"I'm so stupid" She said and ran into the theater again."yah what the are you doing?" She shouted and before they can answer,she punched them all and with that,the fight scene continue until the cleaner saw them and report it to the prinicpal,resulting them being scolded in the principal room.

"You guys will have to clean the toilet until the end of the school and who ever slack,you are going to be kick out from the school especially you Mrs.Park" He pointed at her and Jiyeon rolled her eyes.

They were excused and all of them scattered."Wait for it" Jaehwan threatened JiHoon."Araseo,but make sure to come hard" Jiyeon said and glared at him,making the latter and his dogs ran away out of the school.

The hall and classes were empty as students was already left the school an hour ago."Say it" She said and looked at JiHoon.

"Thank you so much" He said and put something on Jiyeon's hand before running away,leaving her all alone.
She opened her hand and scoffed,"what a weird boy".






In her hand was a minion printed bandage.






 


►AUTHOR NOTE :

Yes,it was updated at last.Hope you like it.I went missing for a very very long time right? Jongmal Mianhae,my lovely reader.