RULES AND GUIDELINES ✽

Cupcake Heaven FBRP(っ◕‿◕)っ♥ Forever more cupcakes~ ❤ COME JOIN THIS NEW ROLEPLAY NOW! LOOKING FOR A CO-ADMIN✰
 

    


                  credits
 

            
EbXmCwu.png

            
MeEbmHq.png
     

                

                    
it's a love that's meant to be.

                

                

                   
                

                

                    

                                       
HOME
                        
              RULES AND GUIDELINES               
 CUPCAKE HEAVEN ROLEPLAY
Rules and Guidelines

                            

                            
                  01 Suscribe is a must; upvotes are appreciated02 /Yuri relationships are all accepted. 03 Be nice to everyone. No bashing, facechasing or ignoring/seenzoning. 04 Be active for at least 4 times a week. If you can't be active, then don't join. 05 Use {()} when talking in OOC, except in the OOC group. 06 No OOC drama please. IC drama is fine, but keep it limited. 07 Password: State one of the rules. 08 Inform the admins if leaving or going on hiatus/semi-hiatus. Please don't dissapear on us, it's hard tracking everyone down to see who left. 09 Please do not use immature emoticons or phrases such as "/Slapped... /shot... bae". 10 I will only give one warning if any of the rules are broken. Kickouts will result on the second warning.
                                
                                    
how to join

                                    
one. Check the masterlist for your desired idol. If you don't know who to choose, then you may check the wishlist to help you decide.
two. Comment below the idol you want to roleplay. Don't forget to add the password at the end (found in rules) and say yes/no for group.
three. Once accepted, you will have 48 hours to create your facebook account. Set your alternative name as "Cupcake Heaven".
four. Comment the link below and send a friend request to the admins. (Links can be found by clicking the pictures of admins on the homepage)
five. When you've been announced and added to the groups, you can start adding/accepting everyone. DO NOT START ADDING PEOPLE WITHOUT THE ADMINS ANNOUNCING YOU FIRST.