Teacher

Teacher

 

Jonghyun never got tired of following his homeroom teacher around like a lovesick puppy. At first he and Minho simply snuck around – grinning, taking pictures and maybe some videos and making sure the elder never noticed them – but recently Jonghyun has been flat out following him all over campus. Maybe he became more blunt about it because Minho had challenged him and told him that he would make their teacher his before Jonghyun could even get on a first name basis with the elder. That made Jonghyun see some variation of red and the brunet decided that he would make that stupid alien eat his words. Just because the taller male was asking for a fight.

 

“Teacher!” Jonghyun called as he ran up to the male. The elder turned to the yelling and smiled as he saw Jonghyun stop a bit in front of him.

 

“Hello, Jonghyun ah, is something the matter?” he asked, briefly adjusting his glasses before he began looking through a stack of papers that he had been pressing to his chest. Jonghyun casually slung an arm around his teacher's shoulders and smiled to himself when the elder didn't even twitch – actually, did he lean into Jonghyun a bit?

 

“Don't be so formal teacher,” Jonghyun cooed with a grin, “School's over now so can you help me out again?” Jonghyun began walking in the direction of the library.

 

“You're the one being formal here! You keep calling me teacher... and sure I'll help you-”
 

“Wait, are you saying I can call you by your name?” Jonghyun excitedly interjected, he tried hard to remain calm, though he failed.

 

“Maybe.” The elder quipped as Jonghyun pushed the library doors open. Jonghyun thought about this situation for a second before,

“Jinki hyung.” Jonghyun liked the way the name felt on his tongue, he liked the way it sounded, the way it tasted, he repeated his teacher's name a few times, rolling the word around in his mouth while Jinki simply rolled his eyes at Jonghyun's simplicity. Jinki only looked up from his paperwork when Jonghyun had suddenly stopped saying his name and walking altogether. He saw Jonghyun glaring down another student, when Jinki looked closer he saw that it was Minho. Were they enemies? Jinki would have never guessed it, they always got along so well. Minho stalked over to them and Jinki found himself a little glad that the library was devoid of others because everyone ran out the school's gates to 'anywhere but here' if he recalled correctly.

 

“Uh...” Maybe Jinki should have sounded more threatening, or maybe he should have just ran off and go mark some homework or something because he didn't expect Minho to grab at him and try to pull him towards his taller frame but his action was cut short by Jonghyun's firm grip on Jinki.

 

“What do you think you're doing?” Minho questioned, with something threatening in his voice.

 

What about you?” Jonghyun snapped back. Maybe Jinki was mistaken and there was some sort of rivalry between the two. They glared at each other some more and Jinki was beginning to feel uncomfortable until they both nodded, almost as if they had come to an agreement.

 

“We'll share him then.” Jonghyun announced. Jinki's eyes widened considerably at this statement. They surely were not talking about him, were they? Minho simply nodded in response to Jonghyun's statement before the two younger males proceeded to push Jinki against the nearest bookshelf.

 

“What are you two doing?” Jinki gasped.

 

This is all your fault, teacher.” Minho whispered into his ear with a smirk. Jinki's eyes shifted to Jonghyun in a plea for help but he was met with a wicked grin.

 

Oh, Lee Jinki was screwed today, in more ways than one.