One

Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Himchan stepped into the night club, hoping that he will found his brother here. It's 3 in the morning and Himchan got worried when his older brother still didn't come home, so he decided to search for him. If it's not for his brother, Himchan will never get into this place. This place is bad for Himchan.

Himchan stopped walking as his eyes caught a sight of his brother on the floor, beaten up by a group of men. He widened his eyes in surprised and runs straight to his brother, he then pushes the men off his brother with all his strength. "Yah! Who are you?! Why did you beat my brother?!" Himchan yelled and tries to help his brother to get on his feet.

The men stared at Himchan for a moment and then they turned their gaze towards their boss who's smirking darkly. The boss just shakes his head slightly, indicating them to stop beating Himchan's brother, and they obey.

"Look what we have here. You never tell me that you have a beautiful brother, Heechul." Heechul turned his gaze towards the voice and wipes the blood off his lips. He was standing on his feet by Himchan's help. "How about we make a deal. You give him to me," he said and pointed his forefinger towards himchan, "and all your debt will be settle!" He continued and grinned at Heechul.

Heechul growled and pushed Himchan to his back, protecting his brother from the devil. "I will never do that! Not even in your dream, Yongguk! This is our business, don't drag my brother into this!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter