TRY MY REQUEST

Last Life (Discont.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last Life desperately needs posters and banners.

I'd rather not request straight from people's shops just because filling out forms and following their rules is not how I roll.

So my request will be fairly simple.

As the tags suggest, this story will be more or less angst, romance is a given, with the touch of mystery and fantasy.

That's all it is, as you should figure from the description, Subin, the female protagonist, is a ghost (if you will). To be specific, she's a wandering soul, an angel on earth, you-know, those like, slightly transparent things in the movies? Yeah, them. If you don't, now you do. The poster/banner should reflect this somehow.

I had a look around and the model/ulzzang Baek Sumin (depicted in the poster currently on display) reflects her character quite well. This is not a requirement, but rather a suggestion. Subin's character is quite laidback, so as long as the model is not the perky-type of girl, we cool.

The male protagonist will obviously be iKON's Hanbin. I'm not looking for all of iKON, however. They are only supporting characters in this story. Please do not put them on the cover, you will be wasting your effort as I will most likely not use it.

As for the theme, anything is fine. It would be preferrable if you stick to one colour scheme. With that being said, don't go and use bright pink, yellow, blue, etc. Please for the love of god, deep colours are ideal. If you feel the need to co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter