Is he making a move?

Never knew I'd learn to love you

Donghae’s POV

So hyung agreed with Hyukkie. I didn’t want to eat with that stalker. She acts cool right now because the other members are here. Who knows that when I go to an alley she’ll pounce on me and attack me? I pouted at Leeteuk hyung’s decision when in the corner of my eye I saw her smiling at me.

She probably thinks I look cute! Kekeke ^^ You know what, maybe I was harsh to her. Maybe I should’ve treated her better. I guess she’s not the only one who stalked us. There were actually worse. Some even got into our house and left a few things there. It was totally creepy.

So, I, Lee Donghae have decided to treat this girl nicely. Not because I like her or anything but because I now realize that I was totally harsh on her. I started acting nice when she asked someone to help her pass the lettuce.

“Can someone pass the lettuce for me please?” she asked.

I grabbed the plate of lettuce and gave it to her.

“Kamsahamnida, Donghae-ssi.”

She looked at me weird. Seriously?! I’m trying to be nice now you know. You should be nice to me. I gave her my killer smile and I saw her look away. Keke so I’m really her bias in Super Junior. ^^

 

Eunhee’s POV

Why is he being like this? I thought he was mad at me? He called me a “FREAKING STALKER” like a million times and now he’s being nice? Did he eat something weird? I realized that I was looking at him weirdly because his eyebrows were together. I stopped myself from looking then he gave me his killer smile.  I blushed and hid my face.

What is he going to think of me now? He must think I’m crazy in love with him. Well I am in a way but that’s not it. I was just a fan.

“Eunhee-ssi, gwaenchanhayo?” Eunhyuk asked me.

“Ne, Eunhyuk-ssi. You don’t need to be formal with me just call me Eunhee.”

“Okay. If you don’t mind asking how old are you?”

“I’m 24. We’re chingus by year but if I count months you’re my oppa.”

“Then call me oppa and speak informally to me.”

“Arasseoyo.”

Eunhyuk gave me a glare.

“Ah yea, arass-s-seo”

“See it’s not that hard is it?”

“Sure?”

He gave me a smile and talked to the other members. Jangmi looked at me.

“You have to spill everything later.” She mouthed to me.

I gave her a simple nod. After eating, Super Junior stood up and said that they have to go early. We said our goodbyes. Jangmi still couldn’t believe we ate with Super Junior. She couldn’t believe that she talked to Sungmin for almost 2 hours. She was about to hyperventilate.

“Jangmi-yah! Calm down!”

“Arasseo. Jakkaman, are we paying for everything?”

“Who cares?! We just ate with Super Junior!!!”

I started jumping and Jangmi joined in. We realized that we were acting weird so we stopped. We walked to the counter to pay for the bill.

“May I ask if any of you two is named Kim Eunhee?” the woman at the counter asked.

“Jeoyo. Waeyo?”

“A young man asked me to give this to you and your bill is paid.”

She handed me a note. I read it.

Eunhee-yah,

I can talk informal now right? Keke ^^

Anyways, we paid for the bill so don’t worry and umm… I didn’t have the guts to say it but…

Here’s my number – 010- xxx-0404

I’m expecting a text from you okay?? ^^ If I don’t get any by midnight I’ll cry ㅠ.ㅠ

Annyeong ^^

From your chingu, Hyukjae.

P.S If you want to call me oppa, go ahead ^^

 

______________________________________________________________________

I'm back!!!!! Sorry if I didn't update! I was loaded with homework! Sorry if the chapter is lame :(

YAY TO NEw READERS!!!!