Final

Winners decides

The woods was quiet. All Yoona, Tiffany and Hyoyeon heard was the sound of crickets and birds chirping. Slowly, they moved forward with guns at the ready. It wasn't that long till they heard a faint rustling and it was getting nearer. They quickly jumped over a bush and hid themselves. They heard panting and wheezing as the mysterious person ran past the bush they were hiding in. When they thought it was safe they peeked and saw the back of a fleeing Sooyoung.

"She knows she won't get far. Why bother? That idiot." Yoona laughed at what Hyoyeon said and soon Sooyoung disappeared from their line of sight.

"We'll get her later; let’s just hope Yuri and Seohyun were shot already. Less trouble for us." Tiffany quickly made the team move forward but not long after that they stumbled upon a panicked Yuri and Seohyun.

"It was you guys!" Yuri didn't even stop to listen. She aimed her gun at the three and began shooting, pulling Seohyun away from sight to protect them from getting shot by the opposing team. 

 

---------

 

Two people moved swiftly through the woods. Moving in a zig zag manner and took cover behind the tree trunks while the other one just walked leisurely and without a care in the world.

"Jessica! Do you want to get shot?!" Sunny whispered harshly and laid flat on the ground before crawling towards Jessica and pulled the other woman down.

"Yaaahh!!" Before Jesssica could even say another word Taeyeon shuts from behind and had her in a headlock.

"You're gonna give away our position!" Taeyeon hissed and Jessica kept on slapping Taeyeon's arm telling her to release the headlock. Before they could even do anything they heard shouting and the sound of shootings. The three automatically ducked and rushed to hide behind the tree trunks. They looked around and tried to find where the commotion came from and Jessica called the other signalling to the direction of the chaos. It was a bit further away from where they were but enough distance to see what was happening and at the same time kept them hidden.

It was Yoona and Hyoyeon and it seems like Tiffany was not with them against Yuri and Seohyun who were also missing a member, Sooyoung. Bullets been shot nonstop from both sides and incoheratable shoutings filled the originally quiet woods.

What the trio witness next was shocking. Yoona was trying to get away but got shot in the process. They all can hear Hyoyeon shouted. "NOoOOOOOOO!!!!"

 

---------

 

The exchanged of bullets stopped as Yoona was shot. Hyoyeon dropped to her knees beside her fallen teammate. 

"Hyo-hyoyeon... Avenge... Me.." That was Yoona's last words to her surviving team mate. 

"I will Yoong.. I will. I promise." As soon as Hyoyeon gently put down Yoona's head on the ground, she took Yoona's gun and her own and began to shoot mercilessly at Yuri and Seohyun who had their guard down after witnessing the sad scene. Seohyun and Yuri dropped to the ground covered in red. Soon after, Hyoyeon fell to her knees and looked at her abdomen. She was hit. The last thing she heard was Yuri saying,"You think you can get away with this? Heh.."

 

What happened between the team (Yuri, Seohyun, Sooyoung) & (Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yoona):

 

"Are you sure we're going the right way?" Seohyun slowed down and looked around the unfamiliar place. 

"Eyyhh don't worry. I know where we are." Yuri waved her hand to dismiss the younger woman's worry. Yuri and Seohyun walked cautiously but little did they know that they're being watched. Seohyun stopped when she thought she heard a twig snapped. 

"YUR-" Seohyun's shout was cut short by the rain of bullets. Fortunately for the two team mates there were bushes nearby that they could hide behind. Yuri and Seohyun didn't return fire as they were caught by surprise. 

"You know we can join forces right?!" Their attacker voiced out. 

"That hyoyeon. I thought we lost them!" Yuri hissed as soon as she heard the voice.

"Lets stop this and fight with us! We're willing to forget what happend earlier!" It was Yoona's turn to persuade them. 

"Hey it was you guys who shot at us first!" Yuri was getting frustrated by the accusation.

"Awww give it a rest Yuri! Admit it already!" 

"How do we know you won't cross us at the end?" Seohyun shouted trying to buy them some time.

"Then you just have to trust us. Or die here." Hyoyeon said with a hint of evil in her tone. Upon hearing that Seohyun shook her head and ready to fire back. 

"We have no choice Yuri unnie. It’s do or die. We can't trust any of them. And I definitely do not want their team to win." They reached an agreement and waited for any of the two attackers to talk again. 

'Hey are you listeni-" Before Hyoyeon could even finish her sentence, Yuri and Seohyun returned fire. Hyoyeon and Yoona quickly ducked clearly didn't see that coming. And so the crossed fire began.

 

What happened to team (Yuri, Seohyun, Sooyoung) & (Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yoona)

Few hours earlier:

 

"I'm gonna die. I didn't even have breakfast." Sooyoung dragged herself following behind her teammates. 

"Stop over exaggerating. None of us had breakfast."

"Easy for you to say.  No one cares if you ate or not!" Sooyoung dramatically clutched on her tummy. "Hear that?! I'm dying!" Sooyoung stopped when she saw a bullet whizzed pass her and hit a tree. She turned around and looked but there were no more incoming bullets. 

"What’s up?" Seohyun went to get her but when she saw how alarmed Sooyoung was she kept her gun ready and looked around as well. 

Snap

"Hide!" As soon as Sooyoung pulled Seohyun behind a tree trunk, they were swarmed by bullets. "Yuri!" Sooyoung was shouting for help. Yuri came crouching and rolling towards them.

"Who the hell?!" 

"We need to fire back or run. We can't stay like this." Seohyun said in a worried tone.

"Maknae is right. What are we gonna do Yuri?" 

Yuri hesitated for a bit but decided to just flee since they were on the losing end. The strategy was for them to run in different directions but somehow Seohyun and Yuri amidst of all the chaos ran not too far from each other while Sooyoung was totally out of sight. They ran together and decided to find Sooyoung later and that was when they stumbled upon Yoona, Hyoyeon and Tiffany nearby.

"It was you guys!" Yuri didn't even stop to listen. She aimed her gun at the three and began shooting, pulling Seohyun away from sight to protect them from getting shot by the opposing team. 

Hyoyeon and Yoona rolled away to hide behind a dead log while Tiffany ran and took cover behind a huge boulder. "Kwon Yuri!! What the hell?!" Tiffany shouted.

"You attacked us first!"

"Excuse me?! Since when people who just happened to cross path is called attacking?!" Tiffany got so into the verbal argument she didn't realized she was standing at the edge of a slope and eventually the other four heard a scream not long after.

 

---------

 

"Ok ow owwwww" Tiffany leaned of the tree to stand up. Fortunately she just suffered several cuts and bruises. "Those idiots!" She hissed by herself and limped away when she heard the shootings stopped and someone shouted,"RUN!!"

 

---------

 

Sooyoung felt her chest tightening but still kept on running to avoid from being shot. 

"Must. Survive." She thought and kept on chanting it like a mantra while she zigged zagged across the forest. She didn't even dare to look back. Afraid that she'll trip over a protruding root and fell. 

 

Back to team (Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny):

 

The trio went silent when they saw the end of the cross fire. "Don't you think we should tell them it was us? Who shot at them?" Jessica said casually and earned herself a funny look from her two team mate. 

"That won't be a win situation for us now ain't it? Do you want them to win?" Taeyeon poked her gun at Jessica. 

"Now let’s go to the flag quickly. I want this to end a.s.a.p." Sunny made her way north leading her two other members.

 

---------

 

"I see it! Sunny! Taeyeon! Quick!" Jessica ran with all her might uphill towards the lone flag surrounded by the motionless bodies of the other teams but stopped when she saw a woman emerged from the sideline. It was Tiffany.

"Do you really think I'm gonna let you win?" Tiffany aimed her pink bedazzled gun at Jessica. 

"Tiffany!" Taeyeon appeared and she didn't like the way Tiffany's gun pointed at her team mate. "Put that down and lets.. Lets talk ok?" 

"Pfftt yeah right. Why would I trust someone who doesn't want the same thing as me?!" Tiffany has this crazy look on her face. Maybe all the shooting has gotten too far for her. Jessica was caught in between Tiffany and Taeyeon with no way out without getting shot.

"Tiff don't do anything rash." Jessica carefully said. "We can negotiate how this will go. Just. Join us and we'll think of something ok? A 50/50." Jessica slowly offered her hand to the deranged looking Tiffany when Sooyoung entered the scene.

"Hah!! No one move or the princess gets it." Sooyoung appeared out of nowhere with body covered in mud and twigs in her hair. 

"Great!" Taeyeon frustratedly threw her gun to the ground just to pick it up again soon after. Sunny tried to camouflage herself on the ground but the movement caught Sooyoung's attention and Tiffany took the opportunity to shoot at her. 

Sooyoung clutched at where she was hit. "That was.. a ch-heap shot!" Sooyoung dropped to her knees and finally lay on the ground. Motionless. 

"Don't think I won't shoot." Tiffany drew her gun back to Jessica. "Now put your guns on the ground and back away." 

Taeyeon was storming for a way out. She wanted to be there till the end but didn't want Tiffany to win and at the same time she didn't want Jessica to get shot either. But as the team leader her priority is her member's safety. So Taeyeon let out a cry of war and ran towards Jessica. Hugging her in the process and turned around with her back facing Tiffany. Taeyeon then felt a thud on her back.

"TAEYEON!!" Sunny came running and starts shooting at Tiffany. It was a mess. Tiffany sprawled on the ground and Sunny too. The field suddenly turned quiet again. Then someone moved. Beneath Taeyeon rose Jessica. Unhurt and free of bullet marks.

"No..." Jessica shakes the motionless Taeyeon. "Sunny..." Jessica began to tear up there and then when she saw everyone on the ground covered in red. As she was the only one left, Jessica's team won by default. But that wasn't what Jessica wanted. She wanted to celebrate the victory with her members. 

"Anytime now." Jessica heard Taeyeon, whose head was on her lap, whispered.

"Seriously Sica just take the flag and be done with it. I'm starting to feel numb on my leg." Sooyoung said whilst in a very twisted position.

"Are you guys done?! We're hungry!!" A voice can be heard from the pile of "dead" bodies around the flag.

"Seriously. You guys are no fun." Jessica pushed away Taeyeon and walked up the hill to pull out the flag. "Woohhooo sushi for dinner aaass~" Jessica did her victory dance. Automatically soon after Jessica shouted victory the rest of the "bodies" stood up.

"I will never play paintball again." Seohyun stood up and popped her back. "Well at least the winner is not Tiffany unnie's team. Seriously, hamburgers for dinner?" Seohyun shivered and walked away.

end.

*********

I apologise if theres some confusion in the time line of this story ._. and the mistakes etc