Snowflake

Christmas Miracle

I was on the sofa listening to Christmas songs while I was holding glass of apple juice in my hand. Today is the most beautiful day of the whole year. The feeling of home and love was strongly in the air surrounding me. This day always gave me a warm, calming feeling. Christmas was the only day when I could just think about me and someone I love dearly.

All other days were full of chaos and nonstop talking of stupid people around me. I let out a sighed and closed my eyes and leaned to the soft sofa pillows. I could smell the aroma of fish, and I my lips hungrily. One thing I hated on this day was, that I had to starve the whole day to finally eat meat in the evening. Sometimes I hated this tradition. For the whole day I could just eat the damn cookies and finally at evening a full meal was served.

If I was the boss in the house I would surely just eat the damn fish for lunch and cookies for dinner but sadly I was not that someone to decide that, as my lover was the one with the strong hand in our relationship.

‘’Yeobo, is the food done?'' I called after my lover who was in kitchen cooking for both of us. This Christmas we had decided to stay alone and have a romantic dinner instead of a loud one like on all Christmases before. Before we always invited our close friends over but not this time. Today was very special day and not only because it’s Christmas. My lover was to get a special present that Heaven had sent us.

‘’Yes in few minutes. You can come and help me set the table’’, my lover called after me and I smiled and immediately stood up and walked to our big kitchen. When we bought this house the first thing I loved was this big spacious kitchen. I loved cooking and this kitchen was just perfect for moving around. Of course the first thing that my lover or now husband loved on this house was the big bedroom upstairs. Yeah he was very…tough guy and he didn’t hide his big ual appetite.

I walked to the kitchen and I smiled as I saw my husband putting my favorite fish – shark on the plates. I smiled and bit my lips already feeling how my stomach churned from the hunger. I opened the drawer and grabbed the knives, forks and napkins. I put them on the table that had golden Christmas tablecloth on. I smiled and nodded to myself. Then I went back to the living room and took sconce with red candles and brought it to the kitchen and put it in the middle of the table. I lighted the candles and smiled. Really romantic.

‘’Okay, can I serve the food baby?’’ He asked me with his beautiful deep voice I fell for.

‘’Yeah I’m starving already.’’ I said and I sat down and my husband put a big plate in front of me. It was the shark with potato salad. I smiled and I watched how he himself sat down.

‘’You say the prayer, you’re older.’’ I said to him and he nod and stood up. I watched him and I took the glass of juice in my hand while he took the glass of bloody red French wine. My husband is 6 years older than me but I don’t mind it. We both act like a kids sometimes. We are still young anyway.

‘’Lord thanks for giving us the food we will consume. Also with all my heart I thank you, for bringing my husband to my life. Without him I wouldn’t be here.’’ He said while he was watching me. I blushed and I nod and drank the juice. He sat down and took my hand for a while. I smiled and looked at him.

‘’You know..You still look young even when you’re 25.’’ He said and I laughed and slapped his hand with wide eyes.

‘’Yah I am young okay? You are 31 so shut up grandpa!’’ I said and he choked and laughed loudly with his deep voice.

‘’Okay okay we’re both young so let’s start.’’ He said and let go of my hand to eat the food he made. I smiled and I hungrily attacked the food and I moaned and nod.

‘’It’s so damn delicious babe! You can be a chef.’’ I said and I closed my eyes to enjoy the taste of it. The food is very simple and easy to digest but it’s so damn delicious.

‘’I’m glad you like it.’’ He said and I smiled and leaned to him pecking his lips one time and than second time. He smiled and his lips.

‘’Eat up we have to eat other food too.’’ He said and I nod and ate all very quickly. He is always the one who finishes sooner but this time my plate was the first cleaned. I watched him how he stood up and took two bowls and put cabbage soup with sausages in it. I smiled and I took my bowl and sniffed to the soup. It’s very strong and spicy and believe me I love spicy things!

‘’I put lot of chilly in it so it should be good.’’ My hubby said and I nod and took the spoon and taste it. Every year the soup tastes different but always delicious. And this day is no different. I smiled and nod. I took the bread and chew it.

‘’It’s amazing my big tiger.’’ I said and I winked at him. He chuckled and ruffled my blond hair.

‘’Yah how can you eat such spicy things huh?’’ He asked as he hissed at the spiciness.

‘’I don’t know…Hmm I got used to it.’’ I said and I nod happily.

‘’But..I once saw you eat onion like an apple.’’ He said and I coughed and looked at him wide eyes.

‘’Y-You saw it?’’ I asked him embarrassed and he nod and chuckled.

‘’Well…It’s really easy for me to eat it.’’ I said and he nod and took our empty bowls and put another small plate in front of me. The small cakes with vanilla cream on top of it. Oh my favourite dish from all Christmas dishes. It’s so sweet and cute. I picked my fork and started to eat happily.

‘’Baby did you bought me lot of presents?’’ My husband asked me and I chuckled and smirked.

‘’What if I say no?’’ I said and he frowned and chewed slowly.

‘’That’s sad because I have lot of presents for you.’’ He said and I chuckled and nod.

‘’Okay..I have two presents for you.’’ I said and I drank the juice and smiled.

‘’Two? Only?’’ He said and I watched his disappointed face. In this he is like a baby. He loves to get presents but I think this years presents he will love the most.

‘’Okay then let’s go open the presents.’’ I said and I stood up and he too. He took my hand in is big one and we walked to the living room where a big Christmas tree stood in the corner. We made the tree already in November since we both are so excited for Christmas.

‘’It’s really beautiful.’’ I whispered as we both stood in front of the tree that has colorful lights on.

‘’Yeah but you’re more beautiful.’’ He said and I smiled and hugged him gently and rest my head on his shoulder. Yeah, even when I’m the younger here I am much taller than my lover. Almost one head higher than him. I always about who’s the top in relationship but I always lose the battle when he slam me to the wall and claim me roughly. In that moment I can just moan out his name over and over again.

‘’Let’s open the presents. First I open my presents.’’ I said and he nod and we kneeled in front of the tree where small boxers were placed. I took the first one and I opened it and my eyes widened. Inside the small box was a key.

‘’Oh my God Yongguk!’’ I screamed and I hugged my laughing husband. He hugged my waist and kissed my forehead.

‘’I know how much you wanted the black BMW so it’s yours now.’’ He said and I tear up and hugged him again.

‘’Thank you so much jagya!’’I yelled and he caressed my hair.

‘’Open others too.’’ He said and I nod and took another box and opened it slowly. Inside was a small tiger key chain. I chuckled and looked at him.

‘’So you will have me everywhere even in work.’’ He said with an innocent face and I laughed and nod.

‘’Now it’s your turn to open presents.’’ I said and I handed him a small box with a smirk. He raised his thick eyebrow but he slowly opened the box and he frowned and gasped.

‘’Yah! Why..Why you gave me XXL pack of condoms?!’’ He asked me and I laughed and kissed his cheek.

‘’Because we will need it.’’ I said and he sighed and frowned dropping the box to the ground.

‘’Baby through our years we never used condoms not even on our first time so why suddenly you want to use it!’’ He said with a glare. I know how big ert he is and love to play with ehm…our but it’s over now.

‘’Open another box and don’t whine.’’I said and slapped his shoulder lightly. He sighed but nod. He took another box and opened it. He laughed and looked at me with confused look.

‘’Baby bottle and pyjamas?!’’ He said and I nod and hugged him gently touching the tiger pyjama.

‘’We will use it for someone.’’ I whispered and he was still confused. I smiled and took his hand and put it on my abdomen that was lightly swollen.

‘’Merry Christmas Yongguk appa.’’ I whispered and his eyes widened so much that I thought his eyes would fell to ground and crawl away. I laughed and kissed his lips.

‘’You…You are…pregnant?’’ He whispered shocked and I nod and hugged him.

‘’Yes..For whole 2 months.’’ I whispered to him and nuzzled to his neck pecking his large visible vein.

‘’I will be..appa?’’ He said and I nod and chuckled.

‘’Yes Yongguk. Appa of our child we created.’’ I said and he suddenly smiled and hugged me tightly. We fell to the carpet and he was laughing and screaming in happiness.

‘’I will be appa!’’ He screamed and I laughed and silenced him with a kiss. He panted and watched my.

‘’Oh God thank you so much!’’ He whispered and pecked my lips gently. I nuzzled to him and hugged him gently.

‘’We will have a big family.’’ I whispered and he nod and layed beside me, hugging me with one hand.

‘’Why you didn’t tell me sooner?’’ He asked and I smiled and rest my head on his chest.

‘’Because I waited for this special day.’’ I said and he nod and pet my hair like always.

‘’This is the best present ever.’’ He said and I laughed and nod.

‘’I knew you would love it.’’ I said and sighed watching the Christmas tree.

‘’Next Christmas we will be with our child.’’ I said and I smiled.

‘’Yeah..I still can’t believe it.’’ Yongguk said and I smiled and nod.

‘’I was so shocked when I heard the news for the first time.’’ I said with a smile and I caressed my tummy.

‘’I am excited to be appa.’’ He said and I sat up and nod.

‘’Me too..But also scared.’’ I said and caressed his cheek. He smiled and held my hand on his cheek.

‘’Don’t be..You will be amazing eomma so don’t worry.’’ He said and I smiled and pecked his lips.

‘’Thank you Yongguk..For this beautiful gift.’’ I said and he smiled.

‘’No I am thankful.’’ He said and I laughed and layed down and slowly drifted off to sleep in his warm embrace.

 

                                                                                           END


Okayyyyy this is Christmas special I hope you like it! I used our countries traditions so don’t compare it to Korean or American please ^^ And yes maybe I will write a sequel to it since I also like this mpreg!

Comments<3 Upvotes<3