Final

Those Confession

The sun shone inside the dark room. The room which just now dark slowly starts to became bright. The sunlight seems so bright that made him wake up from his deep sleep. His eyes slowly open, woke up from deep sleep he had. While still drowsy, he rubbed his eyes and then turn to look at the table next to him which placed his handphone. He reached for the phone to check if there is important message or miss call for him. No. Nothing. No message. No Miss called.

 

He sighed heavily. He started to frowned while forcing his body to sat on the comfortable  bed. His eyes wandered around the room. Nothing particular different. He then walk off from his bed and went to the bathroom to cleaned himself. Then, he put on some clothes which he laid yesterday. Suddenly, his eyes slightly glance to the mirror beside him. There was a Man. Yes man. Who looks like too pale and white in colour remind him of corpse. And he looks completely sad? And also lonely.

 

He fully turned to the mirror beside him which relected his own figure back. It himself.

 

He blinks then tilted his head to left a bit. Fixed his hairstyles neatly. Then again, he sighed. After a few second he closed his eyes for a while. Then open his eyes and he can see how his face looks sad by the reflection of the mirror. When he realize, his eyes began to get wet. He then wipe his tears away. He takes a deep breath before tried to let out a small smile but the sad one to look better. But it looks worst.

 

He walked outside his house. He puts his hands inside the pocket of his thick jacket. The weather was so cold. Yeah, christmas just a few days away. No. Tomorrow is christmas. He walks through the white long lonely road by himself. He do not know why but walked alone in this road makes the road looks longer than it should be when he was with someone. And he notice no one was there. The white road is empty. He kept walking until he accidently heard something. His steps stopped and turn to stared a playground beside him.

 

There is a girl who is running around the playground while smile plastered at the corner of her thin lips. And also, there is also a boy who trying to followed the girl. He also smiling. Smile happily. They looks happy with each other.

 

“Yah, stop chasing me.” The girl said but sounds a bit like yelled. She kept continued to ran around the playground, happily.

 

“Then, can you stop running, Haneul-ah. I’m tired like hell.” said the boy while stopping chasing the girl. He took a deep breath before leaned againts the white snow. The boy close his eyes, ignored how the white snow chilled him a bit. The girl stopped ran around and then plopped beside the boy. The girl smiled while look at the face of the boy. Then, she poke the right cheek of the boy. The boy just frowned but still ignoring the girl.

 

“Don’t you feel cold?” asked the girl while her eyes still admired the boy’s close eyes. The boy just simply answered ‘No’ with his close eyes. Again the girl smiled but more to smirked this times. Suddenly, the boy felt something cold at his cheeks made him yelped automatically. The boy immediately opened his eyes. Then he notice the girl is about to placed the snow at his cheeks again. She did not realize that the boy stared at her but when she did notice, she began to ran away around the playground again. She let out a small chuckles as she ran.

 

‘YAH !! I WILL KILL YOU !” The boy yelled agrily while started to chased the girl again. Without the boy notice, how the smile formed at his lips.

 

 

HE, watch the couples without even notice how that a smile escaped his lips. But after a few seconds, he just notices that no one was in the playground. He looked around and no one was around. He sighed and starts to walked again. He hummed a song while walking through the white lonely path by himself. He smiled a bit as he remembered how much she really love that song. The song reminded him and her together. He turned as he saw an empty balcony that had wooden swing at it. He lazily watched the couple on it, cuddling.

 

 

There is a boy who intertwined his fingers with a girl. The girl placed his head at the boys shoulder, comfortably while smiling widely. Reminding how the other neighbours told them how cute they are. The boy also smiled. Suddenly the boy started to sang a song. The girl closed her eyes as she heard his soft voice sang through her ears. It is really comfortable and nice.

 

“I love this song.” Said the girl after the song ended. She opened her eyes back and look up to the boy. The smile still did not faded at the lips of the boy. He patted the girl’s soft hair and slightly teasing the girl.

 

“Really?” asked the boy, trying to looks shocked. The girl nodded, happily.

 

“Then, I’ll sing this song for you.. for the rest of my life with you.” Said the boy with gentle voice. His hand carressing her long brown hairs.

 

“Promise?” said the girl while hold out her pinkie finger. The boy intertwined their pinkie finger together with her. “Promise. I promise to you, baby.”

 

“I promise to you. I will sing and love you the rest of my life. I love you.” The boy said as she gently pressed his soft lips to her forehead. The girl just smiled and hugged the boy tightly makes the boy chuckles.

 

 

The boy stopped his illusion when he almost hit the electric pole infront of him. He immidiately looks foward when he heard someone had yelled at him. “Watch out!” He turned around to looked at the girl. A girl ran toward him. But not at him. Beside him.

 

The girl stopped her steps as she stared at the boy who already fall at the cold road beside the electric pole. His hand slightly touched his forehead after hit the electric pole infront of him. He mumbled something but she cannot heard it cleary.

 

“Are you okay?” The girl asked him while chuckles softly. The boy just frowned, annoyed with the girl’s chuckles. But then, he just simply said ‘Yes.’ While nodded his head.

 

“It’s hurt?” asked the girl while examined the boy infront of her carefully. “Really hurt. My head might break anytime soon.” Said the boy while smiling like a idiot as he notice his mistook. The girl just smiled sincerely at him.

 

Suddenly, the girl caressed his forehead, carefuly. The boy just watch what the girl doing. He can felt that his cheeks started to grew red as the index finger of the girl touch his forehead. Sending shivers to all part of his body. The girl know but she just pretended like she did not. “Why are you soo careless?” 

 

“Why?” asked him, suddenly. The girl just silent. “Don’t you think careless people cute?” asked the boy again. The girl said ‘No’ and the boy hit her head softly. He can heard ‘Ouch’ sounds from the girl. “Then, what type of person do you like?” asked him stare at the girl. She thought for a while. “I like someone who can be manly and gentle to me. He also must be protective.” She turned to look at the boy, smiling. But, her smile fadded away when she saw the boy stare at the road with loud heavy sighed.

 

“Why? Are you hurt or what?” asked the girl, worriedly. The boy just sighed again. “I’m not that manly and gentle. Also, I’m not protective to you. I’m not the person you like. I’m just careless type.” The boy started to mumble something. “Yeah, sure you are the careless type one. But-..” The boy just stared at the girl, shocked.

 

“I think you’re manly and gentle. And you’re also protective just like what I like. And careless just makes you even cuter.. And without I notice, I accidently fall in love with you. The girl answered while covering her head with her hands. Her confession makes him smile a little bit. The boy hugged the girl even tighter than before made the girl cannot breath. But, his hands cannot stopped him from hugged her shoulder. “AH. Stop it. I can’t breath” complained the girl while hitting his shoulder,softly.

He smiled and continued to walk along the path as the illusion started to faded away. Almost every day. Every hours. Every minutes. Every seconds. He kept remembered time when he was with her. He really does not really like this feeling. Feeling of sad of nothing. He kicked a small stone infront of his legs.

 

By himself, he walked through a few familiar building in the city. The road was really crowded like the other day. Yeah, tomorrow is indeed christmas. Along the road, all the couples walked passed him. He just cannot look at them. He avoid his eyes stared at them. He was hurted. Only he. The only one. The only one who was not had anyone around him.

 

He sighed heavily as walked inside to a cafe. There are not a lot of people inside there. He sat at an empty table near the main door of the Cafe. He looks around the cafe and hie eyes rests at some couples there who slightly smiled to each other while holding hands, chatting happily. He turned to look at the transparent window beside him. The window started to wet. A drop and another drop. It is started to raining heavily. The people outside the Cafe started to ran while covering their head with something. Bag. File. And there are also people who just covering their head with only their bare hands.

 

The boy smiles a little as he remembered something. “She also love rain.”

 

There is a girl who ran while covering her head with his bare small hands. She rested herself infont of the cafe to protected her body from the rain. She touching her wet hair. After a few second, she took out her right hand. The rains dropped at his right bare palm. She just stood there while smile happily. Just then, there is a boy who also sheltered infront of the cafe with girl. He did not really notice her early.

 

“Ouch. Why is it raining today? STUPID RAIN” complained the boy are about to yelled. The girl just glance at him at the corner of her eyes. Afraid to get scolded by the boy if she stared at him. But then, the boy turned to look at the girl beside him. They stared at each other for a while. Then, they realize that they know each other. They broke into some chuckles.

 

“Ah, sorry about that. I just.. you know.. Hate the rain. It’s makes me wet.” Said the boy offered a warm smile to the girl. The girl just noded and smile.

 

“I love rain.” Said the girl suddenly while look up at the dark sky as the rain started to faded a little. The sky starts to change their coloured to blue. “You love it? Why?” asked the boy while stared at the girl. Wondered the reason behind why she love the rain. He tilted his head a bit, still cannot thought anything.

 

“People said the sky is crying. But, for me. It’s makes me happy.” Said the girl while a smile plastered at her lips. He just look at the girl, lost. Just becouse of that? Unreasonable. But, as he looked at the girl. He startes to smile. Everyone have a reason that they cannot talked to others. So he just tried to understood it.

 

The man startled when someone saying something to him. “Sir- Sir. Are you okay?”

 

He turned to look at the waiter beside him which had a notepad at his hand. The waiter smiled awkwardly at him as he look at him. “W-what?” He stuttered a bit, confuse. “I’m asking what you want to order today, sir?”asked the waiter politely to him while offering a warm smile at his lips.

 

“Ah.. I want Ice americano please.” He said while confusely smiled to the waiter. “Your order will come soon, sir.” Said the waiter while walked away. He just bitting his lower lips. How come he slightly immagine a lot of thing this day. It is all her fault. Her is the reason why this all happened to him.

 

But actually, he do not really likes bitter drinks but after that happens, the world started to spinned. And he started to drink it. He thought that the drinks suits his situation well with his feeling these day. Without her along with him, he felt bitter just like the taste of the americano. Before, when she was with her, he always drinks caramel machiato with her while she will had Ice Americano. She surely as sweet as caramel machiato. No, their love is.

 

After over fifteen minutes, Ice americano arrived. The boy just stared at his drinks, blankly. “She really love this bitter Americano. The taste was bad but she really love it. Sometimes we shared our drinks” The boy take a sip of Ice Americano using the straw. He make face. Bitter. Eventhough how frequent he drinking this, he still did not understood why she really love this drinks.

 

“And she will keep saying she love it while I’m againts it. We will fighting about drinks sometimes. And I just surrender to her. She will smile while saying ‘Victory’. And I will just smile to her while watching her smiling cutely.” He continued while rubbed his eyes.

 

“But, there is something that I don’t understand until now.” His finger playing with the straw. His eyes look at the straw inside the glass filled with Ice americano. “Why it taste more bitter than the taste when time when I with her before?” A sad smile formed at his red lips. He started to felt bitter.

 

A boy appeared next to him and take a seat at an empty table beside him. He just stared as the boy started to bit his nail. He looks nervous. Was that.. his first date? He was about to asked the boy but something cutted him.

 

The bell ring as a girl walked inside the Cafe. She walked through a few table and stopped infront of the boy. The boy looked at her while nervously smile. The girl just smile sweetly while took a seat infront of the boy. They just sat there awkwardly. Sometimes, she just smile shyly with him whenever they eyes locked togerther. And he will just nervously smile. Like he thought that was the first time they have a date together.

 

 

After that day, they did not felt awkward to each other. Both of them felt comfortable to each other whenever they going out for a date together. They will visited the same coffee shop everytime they going out. They really like this Cafe. No. They truly loves this cafe. It is all about her and him. The scent. The music. The memory. Everyday, for him it was just like as sweet as the caramel machiato.

 

The boy just smiled. But, the smile fadded away when he just see an empty table beside him. He took a sip of his Ice americano again. The more he taste it, while imagine the times they’re together, the bitter the taste.

 

Today, the he sat at his usual sit when she was with him before like he was waiting for her likes days before, this happen. He sat blankly while stares at his Ice americano. He finally know why the drinks taste more bitter when she wasn’t with him. He finally know that he was wrong. He was wrong about her. Everything he thought all about her was wrong. This all his fault that she leaves. It’s all his fault. Yes, his fault. He admit it.

 

He looks at outside the Cafe. A man appeared while a smile formed in his lips. He looks at him in the Cafe. But, his smile slightly fadded. His hand clenched into fists. He walked into the Cafe and watch as his girlfriend is talking with a boy. Another boy. A smile form at her girlfriend lips as the boy just laughing. Jelousy feeling’s started to attacked him. Without hesitate he walked to the girl, holding her wrist harshly and dragged her outside the Cafe.

 

“What?” said the boy infront of her. He can heard the latter man said as he walk outside the Cafe while holding her girlfriend wrist. “Yoongi. What’s happening?” The man just ignore the question that the girl asked him just now. He stopped his steps at a garden near the cafe and harshly released her wrist. He turned to look at the girl, which has a confuse look at her face.

 

“What’s happening, Yoongi? You drag me out without saying anything. Infront of my friend?” Said her a little mad but tried to act calm infront of his boyfriend. She want to know the reason behind this sudden action. “Why you’re smiling like that to him?” asked him while yelling. She shocked by her boyfriend behavior. “What? Can’t I smile? Infront of my friend?” She rolled her eyes as she answered. Feeling slightly annoyed with her boyfriend. Before she is not like this.

 

“What? I thought you love me?” Said the boy. “Of course-” Her words cutted by the boy. “You’re just like those outside there. Fool! Stupid. Trying to fooling people with your beautiful face and your sweet talking and all.” His word totally mentally shocked her. He totally pissed her off now.

 

“I know. You just like the other. Just being close a handsome, rich man. I know. I’m not that handsome. I know.”  He said. She just stayyed silent while tried to breath properly. She does not want to bursted infront of him. She just listened to what he want to say. But, she can not hold her mind any longer. “Okay. Arasso. You think I’m a just fooling people with my sweet talking? Sure. Sure”

 

“We break.”  His heart broke into pieces as he heard that from her. He just realize how he let his anger filled his mind. How wrong he had said to her. “Are you listening? WE BREAK” she repeated the word while took off a ring from her finger then throw it to his face. And she walked away in tears  slide through her cheeks. He totally taken a back. No. We’re already break. No. Something wrong here. Why? No. It can’t be.

 

The boy’s eyes started to getting wet reminded the times when they’re broke just now. It’s all his fault for saying those ‘’ thing. It’s his fault for trusting his jelousy for that she call ‘friend’. It’s his fault for yelling at her.

 

It’s..

 

Tears started to fall down through his cheeks. He fall down to the ground. His hand touched his chest as he felt his heart hurt a lot.

 

His fault.

 

After they broke, he tried to live without her. Kept telling himself that he will survive without her along with him. But, he was wrong. So so wrong.

 

When he walked to the cafe, he watch as a boy and his girlfriend, no. Her ex-girlfriend. Smile to each other while holding each other hands. The latter boy poke and touching her cheeks which just make the girl chuckles as return. Suddenly, she turned to look at him outside. At first she was shocked but then she turned to the opposite side and ignored his stare. The boy walked passed the cafe. He felt like he has no longer strength at his leg. His leg feel weak like there is no soul in his body.

 

The boy cried in that table as he reminded how hurt he was at that time. How hurt his heart are when she broke with him. How hurt his heart broke into pieces. How hurt whe she just ignored him. How hurt his life is without her around. By himself. No one comfort him. Likes she always do when he crying or sad about something. He needs hug from someone. He need her embrace. He need someone to listening to what he want to say. How he want the time relay back to when he and her having a great time with each other. But, she’s leaves him now. Becouse of his foolish mind. All about his fault.

 

He want to say what he felt now to her badly. How hurt he was without her. The boy just let the others stared at him, confusely. Some of them gave him pity stare. He ignored the eyes around him, he just let himself shove with his feeling. But, suddenly he felt a pair of arms wrapped around his waist. He can even smell some perfume from that ‘someone’. He know how close they are. He know who someone is. He know. The perfumes smell just like her when they’re cuddling to each other. When he resting his chin at her shoulder. Like when he giving a back hug at her when she was cooking in the kichen. Like now.

 

“I’m soo sorry, Haneul.” He said in cry. He can tell that his eyes started to became red. And the tears started to rain heavily just like how the rain poured outside the cafe. He just can felt her nodded from  behind. Between his back. Her hand wrapped around his waist tightly. Just like she will never release it.

 

“I know, I was wrong. I misunderstand you”

 

“I’m saying those cruel word. Those ‘’ word to you.”

 

The girl behind him just listening what he saying.

 

“I was wrong. I was wrong for yelling to you. I was wrong.”

 

“Just becouse of that feeling of jelous, I have done something bad that makes you leave me. It’s all my fault for being my mind widespeard my heart.”

 

The girl behind him remain silent for a while. Letting him burst everything. Eventhough, she know that everyone looked at them. She do not really care about those sad and pity stares of them who did not even undertood both of them. She only cares about the boy she love infront of her, talking non-stop. Trying to blame himself.

 

“I thought I will do well without you. I will be happy without you.. but,”

 

The boy paused and started to cry again. “I can’t live without you.”

 

“Whatever I do, whatever I go, whatever I think. I just..” He paused a while then continued.

The boy take a deep breath “I just kept..think about you..”

 

He can felt wet at his back. He can tell that she also crying. Who will not crying at this situation? I will kill him or her instead. “I sincerely love you. I’m sorry.” He said. Then he felt a soft hands pressed hands on his. The girl smile a bit. She know it. She know it. She know he love her. Love her more than everything. So as her. She also love him badly.

 

Eventhough the latter man, who she tried to go out with, touching his hand, smile warmly to her, it isn’t the same like she had with Yoongi. Those sweet while gentle voice. Those warming smile. Those gentle touch of Yoongi. Those kind stares. Not the same. Absolutely not. To different.

 

“I’m so-” Yoongi was cut by Haneul who making sounds like ‘Shhh’ him. She just want him to be quiet and now let her hugged him. She just need this. Those warm feeling when she with him. When, she felt safe with him. She like this feeling. She already miss it for a few month now. And it is enough for her to love him back.

 

Haneul turned Yoongi to look at her eyes. He can see his eyes completely red. She know, Yoongi shocked face infront of her. She just want to laugh infront of him. But, she cannot in this situation. She just softly smile while wiped away tears at Yoongi’s cheeks. Then, she hugging him. She caressing the back of Yoongi. She smile a bit. “Yoongi..”

 

She heard Yoongi just hummed in answered. She knew he is listening to her.

 

“I love you too, Yoongi.”