The Egg ☯ The Oyster

Eggy Oyster Shop

          

ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd The Egg & The Oyster ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Blind Corners 

Hey, yolks! The Egg's here! Don't call me Eggy... I'm one of the two co-editors (alongside my soulm8 Ginger Beer/Oyster/Nugget). I'm comfortable with most genres, but if you're gonna throw me horror, I'd advice you to hurl that right at Oyster. My life goal is to be too cool for instagram bio. IU, Joy and Wendy are my queens. I ship IU with everyone other than your bias. Here are some things that you can talk to me about: School supply shopping, Webtoons, Food, Making Oyster's life miserable, How much you love Eggy Oyster, Your dark secrets, Food, Kai, IU, Kai's babies, Food, Trailers, and everything legal. 

 

Ginger Beer 

This is Oyster. I'm your inner shellfish and Egg's bbgrl. She's my carton of rotten puns and the shell of a "lovechild between winter and her procrastination" as Egg would like to call it. I love horror/dark/angst themed materials, just not the needlessly romanticized ones. Water is my favourite drink, and Nutella nourishes my soul. I can't finish a book too soon, but I'd like to say that it's because I like savouring the words longer *rolls eyes and eyebrows*. Still waiting for the day YongU becomes news. Kim Taehyung is my heart and soul, but if you're going to talk about Kai's babies, we're having triplets. Eyebrows out.

dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd x dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd