Accidentally Found You

The Girl in my Dreams

There she is again, walking towards me from a bright door. Shes wearing a white dress and her hair was curled as usual. Ive been inlove with this girl for almost 10 years now. Ive seen her first when i was 10 years old. People have been telling me shes out there, but 10 years passed and still i cant find her. Where could she be? What is she like in real life? Whats the sound of her voice? Those questions flodded my head all the time. I called her "Jessica" mainly because she never talks in my dreams. Jessica finally reached me and suddenly.. 

 

"Donghae!!" my mom woke me up -_- "get up now youre late dear." Why does it have to be like this every morning?! I lifted myself away from my comfy bed and dragged my sleepy head inside the shower. "Damn! I forgot to take off my clothes again! oh well" I said then i took it off and threw them inside the basket. Shoot! 3 points. I finished showering and went to my office. Im a Digital Animator so what i do all day is basically sit and draw. Yeah! thats my job. "So, whatcha doin today bud?" Kyuhyun asked me. "well.. continue what the boss asked me" i answered. Kyuhyun has been my bestfriend since grade school. Hes the only person in this world who knows about Jessica. There used to be two of them, my other close friend Heechul, but we went into an accident and it took his life. Im the only one who survived.

 

 

"We're gonna go clubbing tonight man!" Kyuhyun shouted. "Our whole department is!" he added. "You go ahead, you know thats not my thing" "cmon man, this is another chance to find a new love.. someone who is real dude" he said. "Nahh" i replied. Sometimes i think if i should find a girl and date her, a real girl. Not a girl from my dreams, but it'll be better if its her, Jessica.

 

Maybe i should go? Should I? 

 

 

Okay fine! Ill go...

 

 

 

We went to the club that night, drank some good stuff and danced hard. I was drunk. I felt my stomach growling, am i hungry? So i took off from the dancefloor and dragged my tipsy body towards the rooftop. When i reached the place, the cool air slapped me. Man that was hard! "Are you okay mister?" a voice asked me "hell yeah!" i said. "Oh well..okay.. ill get going" the girl said. When she walked away i glanced at her and she looked back. Is that....

 

 

is that...

 

 

Is that my JESSICA?! oh .