CHAPTER 2

GOOD LUCK,URI AEGI
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continue from previous chapter.

'HYOSUNG POV'

“Annyeong yeorobun.” Greet Yoseob to the cast members. Behind him is Lee Kikwang. One of the BEAST member

“Annyeong Yoseob-ah.” All people in waiting room respond to his greet.

“Why are you so late oppa, we in half way to finish our conversation, that’s a lot of thing you missed oppa. Hi,Kikwang Oppa, It’s nice to see you here.” Min greet them with happily welcomed

“Hi,Min. Annyeonghaseyo yeorobun. I’m Lee Kikwang from BEAST.” Greet Kikwang to other cast including Hyosung. Their eyes meet each other and kikwang give his eye smile to her.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Kikwang-ssi. Hope you enjoy our show today.” Hyosung replied his smile with her gummy smile. They had conversation and sometimes Hyosung felt someone stared at her. She looked back at the person and that person is Kikwang. Kikwang just smiled at her. Hyosung just replied the smile and look back at the group.

“Yah Kikwang, did you read your script yet.” Ask Yoseob to kikwang about his script.

“Yup done, you know what, in my script I have to make confession to someone.” Answer Kikwang while looking at his script. Hyosung and Min just listen to their conversation. In their head who is the girl that Kikwang will confess.

“Nugu.. Did they mention who’s the girl?” Yoseob feel so curious about the girl and he is thinking of something.

“In this script, did not mention the name but I guess it’s a question for me. And I know who is her. Hehe and I knew you know her too.” Kikwang replied with his smile. Hyosung and Min just stay silenced and be a listener to these buddies talk. Not long after that, the PD of the show called them informed it’s time to start the show. They hurried left the waiting room and straight to the seat. While Kikwang and Min Kyung, they had been brought to upstairs and waiting their turn to introduction. The show has begun, with Emcee of that day, or which they been called as seonsaengnim to match the program concept. Hyosung participated with cheerful face and gummy smile never left from her face. It’s time to Kikwang turn for introduction after Min Kyung has finished her.

“And now, we have one of the hottest male idol in the house, which bring happiness to our girl student and also to Shin young, Now please welcomed Lee Kikwang from BEAST.” Kyung Lim starts to introduce Lee Kikwang.

“YAH… Don’t come here, go back to the dorm now.” Yoseob yelled protesting Kikwang from appeared at the show. Hyosung just laughed at his silly act.

Kikwang, sliding down from the upstair and the others welcomed him with clapped and scream. Kikwang stand at the middle between seonsaengnim and been requested to sing a song by Shin Young. Kikwang start dance one of the Beast songs “I like you the best”. He’s danced at the middle and when he make turned before goes to Shin Young, he look at Hyosung and gave a quick smile to Hyosung. Hyosung who noticed his smiled, just smiled awkwardly and clapped her hands. She feels so weird with Kikwang act or it’s just her feeling. After the introduction, Kikwang took his seat beside Yoseob.

They start the program with do some interview session to the guest.

“So Kikwang-ssi, Is there any student here make your heart beat fast? Anyone who makes you want to try hard today?” Asked Kyung Lim

“There was.” Told Kikwang to the others

Before Kikwang could answer the question, Min raised her hand and Simon D said that’s right she is. Min told they had been talked on the phone before.

“It was her.. It was her but these days Hyosung-ssi. Her Shy Boy hit an arrow to my heart” Replied Kikwang smile and look at Hyosung. Hyosung startled after heard his confession and she spontaneous clapped her hand and stand up from her seat. She didn’t know what to react and that’s only she can do for not looking so obvious what she felt at the moment. Meanwhile after Kikwang said Hyosung name, Yoseob who sit beside him feel shocked and don’t know what to react, he just clapped his hand

 “Is that true, Yoseob?” Ask Kyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter