Chapter 1

Different Sides

Chapter 1:

Everyday is a normal day 

"Don't worry of bullies,because they only throw rocks at things that shine." 

Music For This Chapter: Kiss The Rain - Yiruma 


Mrs Lee walked gracefully to one of her daughter,Minah to woke her up. 
"Wake up Minah. It is going to be time for school." She said gracefully at her. 
She smiled at the sight of Minah frown. She looked dazzling on whatever she wear, and Mrs Lee was proud of it. 
"One more minute,mom." She whined. Mrs Lee chuckled at her whining voice. Although Minah was 15 years old, Mrs Lee would always regard her as the baby princess. 
"You have been saying that for the half an hour! Wake up or you will be late for school!" Mrs Lee ordered sternly, but not too fierce. She always loved her daughters and always thanked god for giving birth to them. 
"Ok, I come down in a moment." Minah said while stretching. Mrs Lee smiled at her cute daughter and went to the other room, a bit smaller and had no view of the outside.
"Jieun,wake up now. You have to go to school." Mrs Lee said,looking at her daughter. She loved this daughter the most, to be honest. Not because she was biased, it was because Jieun could wake up without complaining. 
"Ok mom.Be right there in a flash." Jieun woke up,looking innocent at ever. Mrs Lee loved her daughters' beauty. She smiled at Jieun's pretty face. Jieun immediately reached for the glasses next to her bed and headed to the toilet. When Mrs Lee saw that,she slightly frowned. 
She did not know why Jieun loved wearing glasses. She looked beautiful without it. And she knew Jieun doesn't wear glasses, because she had perfect eyesight. She sighed, thinking of the past. She knew the accident make her change,but she didn't want it to. It was too much but all she could do was just to relax,because she knew Jieun wouldn't listen to her anyway.
 Jieun was just..stubborn. Everytime she asked her to wear without glasses, she would just say,"Beauty only gets attention.Personality is what captures the heart."
Sighing deeply, she went down the stairs to join her husband on the breakfast table.
Before long, Jieun and Minah came down to eat. After eating, they immediately took their bags and left for school. 
They sat in the car,talking merrily and enjoy their moment. After a while,Jieun told the driver to stop and came out of the car just a few kilometers alway from school. Minah frowned and turned to look at her sister but Jieun just smiled and told the driver to drive to school for Minah. Jieun always wanted the best for her sister and she didn't want anyone to catch her with Minah. She walked to school,enjoying the breeze. 
When she came into school, she saw a group of people surrounding Minah. She smiled when she knew that Minah found success in popularity as she walked into class. She sat in a corner of the classroom, looking outside the window. She wanted the day to end quickly. However, Hoya came in.
"Look who it is....JIEUN." Hoya smirked and looked at Jieun who was still continuing looking outside the window.
"Ignoring me huh?" Hoya thought and went towards her and forced her to look at him in the eye.
"Just because you have the same surname as Minah doesn't mean you are as good as her." Hoya said,laughing.
Hoya continued bullying her,causing all attention on them and laughters too. Minah was in a different class as her, so Minah didn't know,and Jieun didn't want her to know. Soon, Hoya got tired of her and went to entertain his admirers. 
At this moment, Eunji and Luna came in the classroom and sat next to Jieun. Jieun smiled at them and they smiled back. Eunji and Luna knew her relationship between Jieun and Minah,but they were forced to keep their mouth shut about it. They have never seen Jieun smile so bright before, unless it is forced since the accident happened. Eunji and Luna didn't know about the accident because Jieun didn't want them to. It was sort of like a secret. 
After school, they walked home together. Since everytime after school Minah always have people following her, Eunji,Luna and Jieun would walk home together.

As she stepped home,she went to the bathroom to bathe. After a refreshing shower,she stepped out of the bathroom and do the chores. Before long,It was going to be at night. Minah was out clubbing again so she didn't bother calling her. After doing finished her chores, she looked at the bunch of letters and a picture before sighing. She missed him.She immediately shake the thoughts off and went to bed.But before she slept,she open a new page and start writing on a book.And after writing,she put it neatly on the corner of the bedroom, where she always put unsent letters.

16 December 2014 
Dear Cousin, 
It has been a long time since I updated here right? Today was quite a day. I was bullied by Hoya again. I don't understand why must he bully me. I didn't disturb him or make him angry. Maybe it was just boredom? Well, at least I see Minah having a good time. She is living a good life like I tell you. She is not living a bad life like before. I help her change! You should be proud right? I know you won't be happy...because you always wanted me to be happy for myself, not for others...but it is cursed right? I am cursed... I'm sorry for the accident. I really am. I missed him. I really do. You should be with him now right? Studying in USA right and maybe never coming back..? I'm sorry cousin for what I have done to you.I am willing...to pay my whole life for this...to Minah and you.. Another words for it, I'm dedicating my life to you two. Giving it away without payback. Risking my life...to show you how much I regret about this incident. Consider this..a payback then. I won't fight back for it. Believe me...for once.

From,
Lee Jieun.