-Come here brats.

YG x SM live together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the morning.

-Mino wake up!-Dara screams into the phone.

After the clubbing,everybody were in a big hangover.In the morning they could hardly wake up but they did except for 1 person that goes by the name Mino.All YG family tried to wake him up including the crazy voice of Top or even his girlfriend's voice but that didn't wake him up.

-You're his girlfriend,do something to this pig noona! -Jinwoo screams to the phone.

-Okay okay.Well,this is the last solution guys.If he doesn't wake up,you guys should consider taking him to the hospital.-Dara says worriedly.

-Everybody,let's eat breakfast!!!!-Dara screams.

Mino suddenly wakes up and without opening his eyes says:

-Breakfast?I want breakfast!!Don't leave me here,guys!I'll die!!!!-Mino screams.

-There you go guys.No I have to do a photoshoot.Bye^_^-Dara bits her goodbye.

-Where is breakfast?-Mino asks.

-Get up mister and brush your teeth first!-All ygfamily members scream.

-Fine!-Mino growls.

-Get up faster!I heard that there is a new guest coming.-Seungri says.

-Ooh I wonder who will be coming from yg or sm companies.I hope it'll be Yunho because I love him so much!-Minzy says dreamily.

Suddenly Jinwoo hits her in her arms.

-Ouch,oppa why did you hit me?! -Minzy screams to Jinwoo.

-Everybody knows why I hit you except you Gong Minzy sshi.-Jinwoo says.

Minzy and Jinwoo like each other bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter