Rain

What Am I To You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Shit." Sura heaved a sigh. She stared boringly at the rain while crossing her arms. "Where is the bus? Late again, huh." She groaned before decided to seat down. Because of the nerds who disobeyed her words, she was out late from the school. "I'm gonna make them know how punch tastes like." She smirked.

 

Her eyes slowly fell to her yellow uniform. It was soaking wet, and her shoes were dirty as she accidentaly step on a mud while running her ass off towards the bus stop a while ago. 

 

"What a luck." Sighing, she dried her hair using a piece of paper she took out from her bag. Luckily, there's no one at the bus stop. Surely they would mind her bussiness if there's people here.

 

"Thanks for the ride." A familiar voice ringed in her ears. She shifted her gaze slowly towards the owner of the voice, who was smiling from ear to ear while waving to someone. He's completely dry; didn't get affected by the rain.

 

Sura's P.O.V.

 

Jungkook? What is he doing here? I chewed my inner cheeks. The image of me being under him suddenly appeared on my mind. What the hell. I think my cheeks just redden.

 

"Bye oppa." I heard another voice. Oppa? I tried to peek who's voice was that. Unfortunately, the car that drove Jungkook here left. 

 

I rolled my eyes. Okay, I'm not jelous. I won't be jelous. Why do I care? But how if I care? Is that her new girlfriend? Whaat? I mentally slapped myself. Focus, Sura. Focus.

 

I threw the paper that I used to dry my hair to the ground. I felt kinda dry though. "Littering is bad." Someone spoken. I looked away from my hair just to met another pair of eyes were staring back at me intensely.

 

That deep voice. I saw Jungkook bow down and picked up the paper that I just threw before making his way towards me. My palms were sweating. Like crazy. 

 

Author's P.O.V

 

Jungkook walked towards the frozen Sura. "Here." He handed the trash that he just collected from the floor and gave it back at her.

 

"Curse you." Sura kicked the trash away from his hand. Jungkook was taken aback, but instead he sat next to her comfortably while crossing his legs. 

 

"Go away." The blushing and annoyed Sura packed her stuff before moving to another seat, further from Jungkook. "What's up with him.." She murmured.

 

A big smile was drawn on Jungkook's face. He quietly made his way towards Sura's side and sat like nothing happen. "This is fun." Jungkook chuckled silently when he saw the flustered reaction on Sura's face. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter