I Hate Hiking

I Hate Hiking
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Can I just sit here instead of walking with you?”, Taemin pouted at Jongin as the sun shone over the two. The other one is sitting on the rock and the other one had his arms crossed.

 

The two were bickering yet and this time it was about Taemin’s laziness and Jongin being the active one.

 

“Come on Taemin, it’s just walking”, The other reasoned off but Taemin only grumbled under his breath. “ off.”

 

Jongin sighed and thought of an idea. And he did, he looked at Taemin who had a frown on his face. Jongin nudged him slightly and Taemin looked at him bitterly. “I’ll make a deal with you.”

 

“What?”, Taemin snapped.

 

“I’ll buy you a dozen box of Banana Milk.”

 

With what Jongin said, Taemin’s eyes lit up, like a kid on Christmas eve opening presents. “Let’s go then!”, the older boy stood up, pushing Jongin forward. The younger boy chuckled and moved forward, with Taemin trailing behind him.

 

The walk was taking longer than Taemin had though. He though it was a piece of cake because of the reward, Jongin will be giving him. But now, all he wanted was to sit down again. And eat sweet potatoes. Yes, sweet potatoes.

 

Taemin was pre-occupied with his thoughts, he didn’t even noticed the boulder of rocks he’s walking on.

 

So he stepped on it. Accidentally.

 

“Oomf.”, Taemin’s face collided on the ground.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter