Easy come, Easy go.

Toujours Votré
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I thought today would be a perfect day; I was wrong.

That perfect day was ruined with his small sentences.

“It’s over..” Jimin said while removing his hands on me.

He left me standing on a cold empty park.

as the snow falls down on me. My tears are also slowly falling into my cheeks.

I keep on saying to myself what did I do wrong. Is it me? Why is this happening to me?

There’s a lot of questions are being asked in my head during that day.

September 28 The day that I broke up with my boyfriend jimin.

Not only he broke my heart but he also broke my interest in composing. Also on that day I lost my will to live..

The next day.

The alarm keeps on ringing while I stare on the ceiling. I took my phone and dismiss my cell phone alarm.

I didn’t realize that my head was all blank while I was lying in my bed.

The impact that jimin left me is huge, I felt like it was the end of my world. Like I don’t have any reason to live anymore.

I put on my slippers and walk directly to the bathroom mirror. Get yourself together Min Yoon gi. Today

Will be a good day, just forget about him like he forgets about you.

I remove all my clothing as I enter the shower. While the water was flowing all over my body I realize that today will be the big day for me because I just got hired from a big company named Big hit.

After the shower I look at my closet to pick some outfit; while I was scanning my closet I just saw jimin’s black beanie that I took on our first date. I automatically throw it out of my closet just like a wrecked paper.

All of a sudden my phone starts to ring; it was V the guy who helped me enter the company. Who is also my dearest friend from high school.

“Hello” I said in a lazy voice.

“Dude, you have to hurry. The president is being twirly since this morning.” He said in a hurrying voice.

“Twirly? Is that a new word you made u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter