Second Part

Together for Eternity

                It was time for them to move on and Yoongi kept holding his hand tightly as he walked with him towards the light. Even though, Jimin had come to the decision that it was finally time to move on, he couldn’t help to feel fearful. All, because he could bhe just moments away of losing his lover and never seeing him again, that thought scared him like no other.

                He snapped out of his thoughts as he felt a comforting squeeze to his hand and darted his eyes to his lover. “I’m sorry, I.. I was just thinking about what will happen.” He mumbled quietly as they made it inside the ‘light’. He couldn’t help to look around, but there was nothing, absolutely nothing. Instinctively the smaller male pressed closer to his husband that quickly pulled him into his arms and held him tightly. “It’s alright, I’m not letting go of you.” He murmured quietly to the younger male as he darted his eyes around the empty space.

                Yoongi was confused as ever as he couldn’t understand exactly what they were or what was to happen now. He was starting to wonder if it had been a good idea to convince the younger to move on, because now they were seemingly stuck in nowhere.

                “Welcome, I’m glad you’ve two have finally decided to move on. Now the cycle of life needs to continue and you two will start a new journey. I hope you the best.” A soft voice said, forcing the older to look behind him only to see nothing. He was infuriated at the thought of a ‘new journey’, since he was pretty sure it meant reincarnation, it meant he’d start a new life on earth without Jimin and that was not the happy ending he yearned for so much.

                “Is that a joke? You intend us to start all over again to break us apart?” He barked loudly to the air as he held a trembling Jimin in his arms. He could hear the soft sobs coming from the younger male and he wished he could just ease him down and assured him they’d be together and fine. Unfortunately that was something he could not promise, this was something he couldn’t control and once more Yoongi was feeling like a failure, unable to protect Jimin and to keep him besides him as he had promised.

                “I’m sorry, but this is the cycle of life. I know it can be hard, reason why no one is rushed into the next stage until they want to move on. But, one you do, you have to proceed forward despite disliking it.” The same voice replied back to them in a calm, monotonous tone.

                Jimin held on tighter to Yoongi and screamed. “I DON’ WANT TO. I WANT TO STAY WITH YOONGI!” He didn’t care how desperate he seemed, he couldn’t care about anything else, but his lover. His biggest fear was to have him taken away from him and, now, it was happening. Despite, his pleas and protests about them starting all over, the voice made it clear over and over again that they had no option. They would continue the cycle, just like everyone. Jimin only cried harder as he was told to bid his goodbyes to his lover, before moving on. He could barely see anything with how flooded with tears his eyes were, but Yoongi’s warm hands were cradling his face and his lips were pressing loving kisses on him.

                “I’m sorry, but I promise I’ll find you in the next life. I promise you, we’ll be back together and then I will never let go of you, I’ll never make you want to move forward. Next time, I’ll be the one forcing you to stay back, to stay away from here.” Yoongi said brokenly to the younger male as he pressed as many kisses as he could. Their time was running out and he wanted more, he wanted eternity with Jimin, not just a human lifetime. Yet, there he was breaking his original promise, trying to fix it with a new one, as he hoped that he could indeed find his lover in his next life. Because, if he was given that chance than he’d never throw it away, he’d make sure he and Jimin would never advance in the cycle of life, they didn’t need it.

                Against their will, both lovers parted ways to begin their brand new lives, hoping they could someday reunite.

 

 

                Months passed and a very much, bright lively boy was just about to start high school. He couldn’t be more excited to meet new people and a new city, Seoul. After passing his entire life in Busan he was able to move to the big city to train and become a singer just as he had always dreamed of.  Jimin, couldn’t help but to nearly run down people as he approached the building where he was going to live. He was going to share an apartment with other trainees from their company and for what he had been informed there was only two guys in the apartment for now.

                The boy rushed to the door of his new ‘home’ and knocked on it nervously. Some tall guy opened the door with a raised eyebrow, before welcoming him. He quickly introduced himself as ‘Namjoon’ and said he was a bit busy, so Yoongi, the other male in the house, would help him settle in. Jimin was at a loss for words, so he just nodded obediently and fidgeted with his sleeves as he awaited for the other male to show up and help him a bit.

                “You’re the new kid?” A deep, gruffy voice resounded through the room, making the boy nearly jump out of his skin. He quickly looked up at the owner of the voice and froze once their eyes met. It was a tense moment as they both just stared into each other, almost as if in a trance. Eventually, Jimin felt his cheeks flush with embarrassment as his heart thumped erratically in his ribcage. “Y-Yes.” He sputtered and clumsily bowed down to the elder.

                Yoongi approached the clearly nervous boy, although he himself was distressed as well, and hummed softly. “Jimin, right? Welcome to the dorm… by the way, have we met before? You look familiar.” The words escaped from his mouth before he could stop them and he could only watch as the younger boy looked at him with wide, bright eyes and shook his head. “I don’t think so, but it’s funny how you look familiar too.” And hell be damned, if the older didn’t feel his heart skip a beat and his whole body warm and fuzzy as Jimin smiled so brightly before him.

                “W-Welcome then.” He stammered out and quickly reached for a bag of the boy and huffed. “I’ll help you bring your things back to my room. We’ll be sharing.” He said swiftly before meeting Jimin’s eyes once more.

                “Oh thank you Yoongi hyung! Somehow, I feel really happy that I’m sharing a room with you is that weird?” Jimin said with a bubbly laugh and all Yoongi could feel was the fluttering on his stomach and the tightness on his chest as if he has missed something too much and had just found it.

               

                It was stupid, yet for once in his life felt like he could breathe and relax. All because this weird, bubbly boy was standing in front of him and Yoongi just knew he knew he would never be able to let him go. That he’d be holding on to him for the rest of his life and somehow the thought made him happy.

 

_________________________________________________________________________

So, I'm not very sure if I like this, but I hope you guys enjoy.