1

Of Tantrums and 'I Love You's

The bedroom is dark but the feeling is cozy nonetheless. Two figures are sleeping on the bed, cuddled up into each other. Soft snores are heard throughout the room. Everything seems to be relaxed and comfortable at the moment. But not for long.

Suddenly, a little figure burst into the room, awakening one of the two.

" APAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!" Little Luhannie is just a bundle of joy,isn't he?

Joonmyeon, being a light sleeper, jolts upon the loud, shrill voice sounding through the room. Hitting his head on the headboard in the process. Groaning, he sits up in bed and notice the big brown orbs staring up at him.

" Lu, isn't it a little to early to play?" He asks softly.It's freak'in four in the morning, for pete's sake.

" But, Appa, today is the first day of school!!" Luhan whines.*Oh yeah. I almost forgotten that. Its their first day of kindergarten.

" School doesn't start until 8, honey. Now, go back to sleep. Appa will wake you up later, okay?" Joonmyeon says softly.

" Okay..Appa?" Luhan is giving Joonmyeon the most adorable look ever and he couldn't contain himself fangirling on the inside.

Chuckling, he says " Hmm?"

" Will Appa and Daddy come to school with me and Sehunnie today? Please?" Luhan says, giving his most adorable puppy eyes to his appa.

" Lu, you know we can't. Besides, you and Sehunnie are big boys now. Plus, you want to make new friends, right?" Luhan nods, answering the question. 

" Then, you wouldn't want Appa and Daddy to ruin the fun. What if your friends are scared of us?" Luhan shook his head, not agreeing on what his appa just said.

" Why would they be scared? Appa and Daddy are the best. If we love appa and daddy, then they will have to love you too!" Luhan says with a visible pout on his face.

Joonmyeon chuckles at his son's behaviour. At the same time motioning him to sit on his lap. Luhan complies without further argument but the pout is still there.

" Lu, you're a hyung and appa and daddy are very proud of you for being there for Sehunnie all the time. So, we think its time we should let you two take care of each other. Appa and Daddy want you and Sehunnie to be independent,alright honey? So you two can be good boys in the future."

Luhan, eventhough he is just a 5 year old, is a very smart child. He is listening to Joonmyeon intently, all the while thinking of what his appa is trying to say.

Joonmyeon smiles at him lovingly. Luhan is such a bright kid. No matter how hard it is, he is always trying to act strong. But being a child, he is still vulnerable in his parents' eyes. Even the kid, himself knows that.

" Hmm..." Luhan put his forefinger against his lips in a thinking manner and then grins at his appa.

" Okay, Appa" Joomyeon smiles back at his adorable son.

" Thanks, sweetie. Now go back to your room, it's still very early." 

Luhan made an 'okay' gesture and runs back to his room. Joomyeon could hear his son's voice faintly from his room, saying ' Sehunnie!!!!!!!! I told you it's still early!'

Sighing, Joomyeon turn towards the sleeping figure next to him. Staring at him for awhile before he slaps his arms making the said male groan.

" YAH, I know your not asleep!!"

" AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I can't help it babe, you guys are too adorable" Fuming, Joomyeon hits Kris harder this time and gets a whimper as a respond but the laughter didn't die done.

Sigh, this is going to be quite a day

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I've sent this story for beta-reading and stuff..In the meantime, please bear with my mistakes,sorry T^T