Chapter 1

Jessica's Departure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

 

            Jessica is all alone. She would never thought this day would come. She cannot even confront them at the very moment; they are miles apart, two countries. She loves them like she loves her family. It was tough. It seems to her like none of the members stood up for her but it also seems like they were in unison at the idea of Jessica exiting the group they the mould together. Sad, it was sad. Devastating in fact.

 

            She knew exactly what she got to do right now. Tell her fans. She knows how cunning and sly the company is. Thus, she decided to post on her Weibo explaining to her followers that she was kicked out for no justifiable reasons. Immediately after she posted it, responses flooded in. No sign of positive or negative, everyone is just saying that Jessica is sleeping and she should wake up. It is not her who posted it. It could not be. The fans, the non-fans were equally as shocked as Jessica. No one wanted to believe that it was true, including Jessica herself. But she had to face it.

 

            Family calls begun to ring on Jessica’s cell. It was certain that her parents were furious about the situation. They knew that their daughter poured all her efforts and sacrificed her life for the success for the group and know she has been expelled. It is sad news for them.

 

Text from Krystal

KRYS: Hey sis, can’t call but will later but can you explain to me what’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter