The Last Fight

Can We Start Again, Please?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Two Months later

Minho and Minkyung sat in the BMW he had rented for their trip through Spain. 

"Minkyung I don't see why we can't just enjoy our last free time before we have to get on the plane and go back." Minho took a deep breath and put his hand on the back of Minkyung's hair, her head with his thumb. 

"I'm sorry Minho, its just hard for me to think about how you go out every night and flirt with all of the fans and how they just hang off your every word. And to tell you the truth, seeing that interview didn't help in the least bit." Minkyung turned to look out the window. The weather was sunny and bright, the perfect day to end what was a nearly perfect vacation. 

"I know it's hard for you to hear me say I'm single. It's hard for me to say it. I want everyone to know just as much as you." He imagined being able to take Minkyung out with him to parties and shoots with him, "It would be the best." He smiled. 

Minkyung didn't say anything so Minho pulled away from the ocean and started to drive down the highway. Minkyung turned the radio on for background noise. 

"I think we should do something fun for our last few hours here." Minho suggested. "What do you want to do?" 

Minkyung turned the radio up until she couldn't hear him anymore. She did it without moving to look at the stereo and continued to stare out the window. 

BANG!

Minho slamed his hand down on the consol turning the radio off. 

"Would you just listen to me for five minutes! I know it makes you mad! I'm mad too, even though its hard for you to believe it!" He kept looking over at Minkyung anxiously, wanting her to acknowledge him. "Just look at me Mink!" He shouted, grabbing her shoulder. 

Minkyung swung her head around and stopped when her eyes hit the front window. "MINHO!"

* * * * * 

5 Days Later

Minho opened his eyes to the sound of a faint beeping. Everything seemed very bright and white all around him. He could hear voices getting louder and louder. 

"He's waking up! Hurry and

Please log in to read the full chapter