CLC (Cube Entertainment)

Trainees Update
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
#CLC: Cube Entertainment To Debut New Multinational Group Korean talent agencies will set its music scene abuzz with an army of new idol groups as another girl group is set to make its debut soon.

Earlier last week, we reported that B.A.P’s talent agency TS Entertainment will debut “SONAMOO“, a 7-member girl group. YG Entertainment is also long rumoured to debut a new girl group but so far, none of the reports have confirmed the girl group’s official debut date yet. Despite the scandals revolving around one of the confirmed members INFINITE’s record label Woollim Entertainment debuted Lovelyz, the company’s first-ever girl group. Just when you thought that the line-up for the new girl groups has ended, Cube Entertainment surprised fans by revealing that the company will debut a multinational girl group in 2015.

The company also revealed the first member of the group, Sorn.

Does the name Sorn sounds familiar to you? Well, that’s because Sorn was a winner of “tvN K-Pop Star Hunt S2”  and we managed to snag an exclusive interview with her 2 years ago!

At that time, Sorn (real name: Chonnasorn Sajakul ชลนสร สัจจกุล) was only 16 years old but her dream to become a superstar came true after being crowned winner of the second season of “tvN K-Pop Star Hunt”. As a winner, she was automatically signed to become a trainee under South Korea’s top record label CUBE Entertainment, the home to some of the well-known artistes including 4Minute, BEAST, G.NA, and BTOB.

Sorn soared to stardom even before she made her debut as a member of CLC. No further details about Cube’s new girl group were announced yet but the group is set to be the second girl group produced by Cube Entertainment (*Note: A Pink is under Cube’s sister company, A Cube Entertainment). As Sorn is a Thai member, CLC will be the company’s first-ever multinational girl group.

It was revealed that the group will make its debut in the first half of 2015 and Sorn is the only confirmed member of the group. The rest of the memb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter