Niel's Date with HyunAe

My Blinded Love

Chapter 9 - Niel's Date With HyunAe

Both of them went to the restaurant for a meal. They had a simple meal of ox bone soup and other side dishes. Chunji was staring at the two of them as they eat and shop around. Niel would make random jokes with Hyun Ae and Hyun Ae would laugh at his cuteness. This makes Chunji uncomfortable.

Yes, uncomfortable.

Some part of him just feels that it's not right for them to go on a date. But he assume that it is because Niel had a bad motive behind it. And he know, once Niel won HyunAe's heart, he will ditch it as it is just a rubbish.

"Hyun Ae." Niel suddenly spoke up as they were strolling in the park.

"Neh?" Hyun Ae answered, feeling the cool breeze.

"You really gave me a sense of.. Hahas, I don't know what to say." Niel said, chuckling at the end of the sentence.

"A sense of?" Hyun Ae asked, rather curious of what Niel is going to say next week.

"Let's just say, our first meeting at the apartment. It's amazing." Niel said.

Chunji stared at them as though he is going to burn holes in them. That was Niel's trick. He always use the same sentence, and always manage to capture girls' heart.

"It's fate. I believe in fate." Hyun Ae smiled.

"Yes, so do I." Niel lied.

Niel always go against the word 'fate' and there is no such words as 'fate' in his dictionary.

The awkward silence goes on until Niel continue to speak.

"Hyun Ae, I know we know each other not for long. But you makes my heart fluttered everything I sees you. I'm serious." Niel confessed as he stopped in his steps.

"Niel oppa." Hyun Ae said, calmly.

"I feel people with my heart. I can't see. But I feel you with my heart. You're not serious with me. I know." Hyun Ae smiled as she touched Niel's chest.

"Hyun Ae, you're mistaken." Niel laughed awkwardly.

"Niel oppa, you don't have to make me happy. I know myself. I feel people with my heart and know what people are thinking. People thinks that I'm pathetic because I can't see. But I don't think so. Because I can't see, I feel. Because I can feel, I know the real person inside them rather than just their outer appearance. Because I can't see, I don't judge." Hyun Ae smiled.

At this point of time, Chunji saw the change in Niel's face. He was angry, really angry. No one, yes no one, have ever rejected him.

"What makes you think so?" Niel said.

"I don't believe in love at first sight. Because people judge the appearance of the other, that's why there is love at first sight." Hyun Ae smiled as she slowly walked back to the apartment.

"Annyeong, oppa." Hyun Ae said as she made her way to the lift.

Chunji saw how angry is Niel. And something isn't good is going to happen to Hyun Ae.

"." Niel muttered under his breath.

Chunji heard it.

And something was wrong with him. When Hyun Ae said she doesn't believe in love at first sight, his heart seems to cringed at the thought of it.