# 04

Chasing For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

# 0 4

"Jungkook-ssi? Are you joking around?" you asked

You were hoping him to nod, but instead he was shook his head, making you shocked. Since that, you both started to feel awkward with each other. After that, none of you guys would start a conversation. When you were about to get out from the ride, Jungkook spoke something. 

"You can be my princess and I can be your prince." said Jungkook, making you stopped 

Jungkook left that place first with hands inside the pockets, then you followed him. 

After a tired day, you went to your bedroom and laid on the bed, trying your best to sleep. But it's useless. So, you decided to go downstairs and then shocked when you saw someone at the kitchen. It was your best friend since childhood, Jimin. 

"Oh? I thought you already sleep?" asked Jimin

You shook your head and pouted, "Not at all." 

You went to grab a glass of water and drank it as you didn't noticed that Jimin was looking on you at the whole time. 

"I'm still remember our childhood's memories together." said Jimin, arms crossed on the chest

You chuckled when you remembered back. But the first memory that you thought was.. 

Flashback 

You were running at the field when you and Jimin were playing Hide & Seek. Then, you accidently tripped on something and felt down, crying. Jimin spotted you as he quickly ran towards you. 

"Are you okay?" asked Jimin, trying to comfort you

You shook your head, "I tripped on something and felt down..." 

Jimin sighed and then leaned his face closer, and then the last thing that you felt was he kissed your lips. A short yet sweet kiss. 

"My mother told me, she will kiss me to comfort me down and then after that moment I'm happy. So, I guess if I did that tip it might make you happy again." said Jimin, smiling 

You were shocked since it was your first kiss. 

End Flashback

"I guess I need to sleep first." you said, tried to avoid from the awkwardness 

You were about to leave but then stopped. 

"You're the one I want to marry." said Jimin, in his cold yet y tone 

You bited your lips then quickly went to your bedroom, locking the door tightly. 

The next day, you woke up because of the sunshines. You forgot the date of the day, actually it was your birthday! When you went downstairs, you saw J-Hope sitting on the couch. You just walked past him since you both don't have any conversations to talk. 

"Happy Birthday, Eunmin-ah" said J-Hope as you faced him 

"Huh? Today is my birthday?" you asked and J-Hope nodded 

"Yah! How could you forgot your own birthday than me?" asked J-Hope, went closer you and smacked on your head

You just pouted then something happened. 

"Happy Birthday to you~ Happy Birthday to you~ Happy Birthday Eunmin-ssi, Happy Birthday to you~" all of the members came and sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter