# 01

Chasing For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

# 0 1

You went inside the classroom and sat on your seats, as you realized the BTS members haven't arrive, include your older brother. You felt sad since your boyfriend, V, still haven't arrives. You pouted and waited for your boyfriend, and of course also the other members. You were reading a fanfic in your cellphone. Then, someone took your cellphone away from your grip, making you realized the members already arrived. The one that took your cellphone is your biggest enemy, J-Hope. 

"Give me back my cellphone!" you said, whining like a child

The members found out that you're cute, it melts their hearts, include J-Hope's. 

He lied, "No playing cellphone during class on." 

"It's haven't! Just give me back already the cellphone!" you said, still whining 

J-Hope's back, Jin, kicked on his chairs, "Just give her back." 

J-Hope glared on Jin, then told V to give you. He gave you and you smiled in silent since his palm brushed against the back of your hand. He sits next to you, and you are extreme happy about it. The class started when the bell rang. Teacher Oh was teaching you guys something, as V found out that it was boring. Your right hand is writing down the note on the notebook while the left hand placed on the desk. V saw it and smiled, his right hand slowly and secretly touched your left hand. You shocked and wrote something on the notebook, then passed to him. 

"Yah, what are you doing?" 

V chuckled in silent, then replied back. 

"Trying to hold my princess's hand." 

You tried your best not to chuckle, not letting the teacher noticed it. You passed to him back, 

"You're really need a punishment from me! >_<" 

He smiled and whispered to you, "I'm hoping the punishment is the punishment that boy should gives to girl." 

You glared on him and softly slapped his right arm, luckily you guys were seating at the behind of the class. V smiled and you both's hands slowly went down from the tables, holding each other's hands tightly. V slowly sat closer to you and enjoyed it. You found out that it was cute and pinched V's right cheek. He pouted and faced you, you just silently chuckled and focused back on the class. He smiled and also focused back on the class. You guys were holding each other's hands tightly like no tomorrow during the class. The bell rang and it's mean that recess time. 

"Hey guys, let's go to the cafeteria." said Rap Monster 

Suga sighed, "I haven't finish my homework yet and I'm not good on it." 

"Let's me help you with that then." you said, smiling 

"Chinja?" asked Suga and you nodded

"Okay th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter