Whispers From Beyond

Passion Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This poem will have two parts that will work together in harmony as this couple speaks to each other. Male part will be using "Bold" lettering and the female part will use "Bold Italic". hope you enjoy this tradgic tayle of best friends.

                                                                                                                                                                                             

 Reminisce

 As I sit here on the rock, which you stood before you left looking over the moutain to the beautiful horizon. How could something so beautiful be such a cruel, cold place. 

How could you leave me?

I'm sorry, I couldn't say a word... you were so happy I couldn't let you down.

I was getting ready to tell you my true feelings...

I had a feeling you did, I know you better than you know yourself sometimes... I'm sorry I hurt you...

You know you could have tell me if someone or something hurt you, I would be there in no time to protect you...

I did this to protect you, if I were to lose you I would die a death that would be much worse... your the only one I could count on in this world...

I need you, I need you now to ease my fears...

I have failed you, the only thing I could possibly say at this point is sorry...please forgive me...

The day before you left every thing was fine remember our outing at the park?

How could I ever forget, you made me laugh so hard with your off beat jokes. You were the only one who could make me smile from the soul. 

 I remember the smell of lavender in your hair as you rest your head on my shoulder, honestly I wanted to hug you, but was afraid it would be more than a friendly hug.

I would have gladly except it if you did so, I liked you more than a friend honestly I did!

I lone to hold you and to feel your presence...

I'm right in front of you can't you see me? Can't you hear me?

You will always be my heart, you will remain there to the end of time, I will follow you through time to protect and love you... I belong to you forever.

No

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter