07/12/2014

Marianations' Wildest Dreams

Title 

My bias is my new neighbor?

 

Characters:

My new neighbor.

Mister 'Bama.

 

 

Dream 

I was browsing through Netizen Buzz when I saw the article 'BIGBANG T.O.P is sick and tired of South Korean sasaengs, gives up on their and moves to Spain.'

I didn't pay much attention to it and left home, eating a bag of Doritos while listening to SHINee's Sherlock. I was enjoying my bag of chips while walking down the road (I live in this valley which has mountains around, and it was all covered of snow) until I saw a truck transporting stuff around, and the logo 'The Official Pimp' was written outside. I didn't pay much attention to it at first, but then I realized that it was TOP's stuff and stared at the truck with my eyes wide open.

The next day, my friends Ariadna, Eila and Rossy came to visit me and told me that a scary driver had almost run over them. He knew no Spanish at all and only spoke English with a 'gansta' accent, as they said. I started wondering if it was him, but I did not care. The four of us watched a random movie together and fell asleep in my couch.

Approximatedly three days after, I got a call from AllKpop. They told me I had to do an interview with T.O.P as soon as possible, since I was his fan and his new neighbor. I laughed so hard that they ended the call. Apparently, my laugh was loud as hell because someone came to knock on my door not too after.

 

I opened the door and this guy wearing a black suit, white fur, patented shoes, sunglasses, with his hair combed to the side and smoking a cigarette smiled at me, and started laughing as well. 

 

I blinked three times, realizing it was my bias, standing in there, laughing at me as if there was no tomorrow. I got tired of him and stepped on his foot. He hissed in pain and held his foot, jumping around, and saying something in the lines of, " Damn, damn, damn, damn. "

My friends came and kicked him out.

Two days later, I was in New York, preparing for the interview with my new neighbor, a.k.a weird intruder. I chose a tight fitting short white dress, but I was met with an ugly blue dress instead.

 

" WHO'S THE ING DESIGNER IN HERE ? "

 

The moment I shouted in English (I obviously do not dream in this language), a guy appeared with a weird smile. It was president Barack Obama, whom I began calling 'Mr. 'Bama'. He was the designer. And he offered me a pair of peeptoe booties which were divided in the middle. And in each half it was written 'Harry' 'Potter'. And the booties were original white with black letters, then turned viceversa, and then back to its original color over and over again.

 

" Erm I love Harry Potter but this is ridiculous. "

 

Before I even realized, I was ringing mr. Bingu's (I called him that in my dream) bell.

 


The end.