Chap 1

Smile For Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

It's Monday morning, a girl open her eyes and blinks her eyes to wash up her sleepiness. She yawns and stretch her limbs. SHe hears a knock on her door. A maid peeks inside her room to see her miss already wakes up. The girl smiles at her maid.

 

"Morning, miss.. Your warm water is ready now. You can takes a bath now." The maid says. The girl nods her head. 

 

"Thank you Hana, oh and stop call me miss. You are almost in the same aga like me. Moreover you're older than me. Just call me Hyerim." HyeRim says to her maid. Hana smiles and nods her head.

 

"Alright, HyeRim-ah." Hana says. HyeRim smiles and nods her head. She walks toward her bathroom and grab some towel.She walks toward her bathtub and get into it. She sighs at warm feeling on her body. She plays with the bubbles and giggles. She keeps playing with bubbles until her maid tells her that her school uniform is ready. She get out from her bathtub and walks toward sink to brushes her teeth. Finish brushes her teeths she walks out fron her bathroom and walks toward her bed where's her uniform already being prepared by Hana. She wears her uniform and brush her hair. She looks to the mirror in her bedroom and smiles at herself.

 

"Alright Kim HyeRim. You're ready to go. Fighting!!" HyeRim says to herself. She grabs her bag and some of school stuffs before run down to kitchen. She see some maids are preparing the breakfast and she see her parents already sit on their seat. She greets her parents.

 

"Good morning, eomma, appa." HyeRim says with a bright face. Her parents look at her and smile at her.

 

"Morning, sweetie. Come and take your breakfast." Her mother says. HyeRim takes a seat across her mother. They takes her breakfast and talking to each other. Her parents laugh at Hyerim's joke. Some maids smiles at her joke too. HyeRim always gives people a happy atmoshphere with her bright personality. 

 

"I will go now eomma, appa. See you later." HyeRim says. Her parents nod their head and she bid a goodbye to her parents. Although her parents are a busy people. They never failed to spend their time with her. That's why she really loves her parents. She walks out from her house and sees her driver is ready. Her driver greets her.

 

"Morning, miss. Are you ready to go to school?" The driver asks her. HyeRim nods. The driver opne the door for her and she get into the car. She thanks her driver and her driver close the door for her and he walks toward driver seat. HyeRim takes her Ipod and hears some music.  She closes her eyes and sometimes she sings along with the music. 20 minutes later she arrives at her school. Her driver tells her that they already arrive. She put her Ipod in her bag. Her driver open the door for her.

 

"Thank you Mr. Park. You can go back now. I'll tell you when I'm finish." HyeRim says. Mr. Park nods. She walks into the school gate. Being a popular girl in her school. Many students greet her, and of course she greet them back cheerfully. Her bestfriends, YunMi and SunAe greet her.

 

"So, how's our princess doing?" YunMi says slung her arms around HyeRim's shoulder. HyeRim looks at her and smile.

 

"I'm fine YunMi. Stop calling me princess. I'm not the one." HyeRim says and hit playfully her friend's shoulder. YunMi chuckles.

 

"Alright, alright. I'll stop calling you princess, queen." YunMi teases her. HyeRim pouts. SunAe pinchs her cheeks.

 

"Stop pouting. You don't looks pretty anymore." SunAe says. HyeRim whines and SunAe release her cheeks. HyeRim rubs her sore cheeks and pouts at her friend.

 

"It's hurts." HyeRim says. Her friends chuckle and they walk to their school. They walk toward their locker to grab some books.HyeRim open her locker and like always, her locker fill with some love letters. She sighs. YunMi whistle.

 

"Look at that. A love letters again? Woah, you're so popular HyeRim-ah." YunMi says. HyeRim just ignores her and tidy up the love letters which scattered in her locker. Closes her locker she looks at her friends.

 

"Come on. We'll be late." HyeRim says. They walk to their classroom. Talking and laughing together. They don't see where're they walking until HyeRim bumps with someone. 

 

"Ooof." HyeRim looks up and see a boy with a black hair who looks at her back. She immediately bow her head ignore her friends who gasp beside her.

 

"I'm sorry.. I didn't see where i walking." HyeRim says. She looks up again and her eyes meet with the boy's dark orbs. She feels awkard when he sees those eyes.

 

"It's okay." The boy mumbles. Her deep husky voice sent a shiver toward her spine. But what makes her frowns is his expresionless face. The boy turns around and walks away. YunMi immediately check her friend.

 

"Are you okay HyeRim?" YunMi asks. HyeRim nods her head. 

 

"Woah, you bumps with that Jung Daehyun. Looks at his expresionless face. How can he maintain that face?" SunAe says. HyeRim looks at her curious.

 

"Jung Daehyun? Is that boy's name?" HyeRim asks. SunAe and YunMi looks at her gasps.

 

"You don't know Jung Daehyun?" They asks in unison. HyeRim shooks her head innocently. Her friends widen their eyes.

 

"Seriously HyeRim. What did you do in school? You never hear any rumor?" YunMi asks. HyeRim shrugs her shoulder.

 

"Well, I never really care about rumors." HyeRim says. She turns to her friends.

 

"So, what about that Jung Daehyun boy?" HyeRim asks. Their friends look at each other. They sigh. SunAe grabs her hand and they continue walking to their classroom.

 

"I'll tell you. But let's go to our classroom. We'll be late." SunAe says. They start walk toward their classroom while YunMi and SunAe tell their friend about Jung Daehyun.

 

"So, what i hear about him is that he never smile at anyone. Everyone call him an expresionless boy. He always sit by himself when lunch time. Noone ever dare to come closer to him. But, i once find him sit with 5 boys in lunch time. I hear that boys are Yongguk, Himchan who in final year in this school, Youngjae who have a same class with us, JongUp and Zelo who in 1st year. But what am i know is he even didn't see any emotions toward them. Even when his friends laugh together. He never laugh, even he never show his smile. Than after that i never see he eat with those 5 boys again." SunAe says. HyeRim nods her head understand. But her heart

Please log in to read the full chapter