Final

Yellow

The whole situation is just so new. Two weeks ago Taeyeon was single, she had never done anything further then kissing another guy and she had zero confidence on her body. Oh, and she also was really confused about herself. Not that the last two items changed much within two week, but she can say the others did change a lot.

Taeyeon is now dating another girl, Junghee. And it all happened so fast, first the cute girl from her biology class was confessing to her and suddenly they were making out against a wall. Taeyeon was started, curious and confused, to say at the least. After that night, she laid down on her bed replaying the scene on her head, and , maybe she really liked another girl.

That was not the biggest thing for her, she already knew that she wasn’t really straight, even though the complete realization wasn’t that easy either. What was, and is, the biggest change in her life right now is the concept of relationship. She had never been is a real relationship before, she still can’t open up easily to people she’s with and she isn’t sure how to show them what she feels.

Is the first time she’s completely alone with her girlfriend in her house, it has been nice so far, they played with the family’s dog and just joked around. At the moment they’re lying on the Junghee’s bed, cuddling. It’s a good sensation, Taeyeon thinks.

Taeyeon starts a shy kiss, opening gently, inviting the older girl in. They begin sloppily making out, and it fells really nice, you know, laying there together. Junghee’s hands start feeling her back slowly, she brings them down to Taeyeon’s , stopping there. The girl squeezes her girlfriend’s gently, giggling softly at her reaction.  Taeyeon seems surprised and embarrassed, but she clearly enjoyed that.

“Can I?” She whispers on the taller’s ear, her manicured fingers on the edge of Taeyeon’s jeans. The other girl smiles and takes some seconds to reply, “No” she says shyly.

Junghee runs her palms back to the other’s low back and place them there, not wanting to push anything with the unexperienced girl. They keep kissing and whispering sweet nothings to each other, until the older’s hands are uncontionally back squeezing Taeyeon’s cheeks. The younger doesn’t hide a low moan that leaves her pink lips, burring her head on the other’s chest right after. Junghee grins, seeing the opportunity “Can I?” she asks again.

Taeyeon just shakes her head against Junghee’s soft s, it seems that she’s embarrassed, but when the girl moves her head, she’s openly smirking. , Junghee thinks, Taeyeon is such a tease. She brings the other to a kiss again, deepening it. They explore each other’s mouths and Junghee sets her mind. She lowers her hands to the front of Taeyeon pants while still kissing her. She toys with the silver zipper a bit, as if teasing the younger girl, too. “Can I?” she asks yet again, her voice is low and seductive.

The black haired girl gives her a half smile in reply, and after some tense moments she speaks, “Yes”. Junghee doesn’t hide her big smile, she considers doing a small victory dance, but that would kill too much of the mood. She stars massaging Taeyeon’s buttocks through the fabric of the girl’s pants. Her left hand enters the back pocket while her right hand goes to the front.

Just then the doorbell rings, making both girls grow in frustration, specially the older one. “Destiny is against me or something” she hisses with herself, standing up to go to the front door and probably pick up their food with the pizza guy.

When she gets back, pizza in hands, Taeyeon still is laying on the bed, laughing out loud “I think I changed my mind” she says in between the giggles.

The murderous look Junghee gives only makes her laugh louder. “Don’t even think about that!” The older threatens her, trying to keep an angry, straight face. She fails at that and laughs along with the other, putting the box on top of her forgotten school work, laying down again and placing her hands where they were before “Now, where did we stop?”

Taeyeon keeps the smudge expression on “Hm… I don’t remember”

“Is that so?” Junghee whispers “I’ll help you then”. She tries to open the jeans, cursing under her breath a few times when the button wouldn’t open. After some tries, she manages to open the pants, her hands slip inside the article of clothing and she finally feels the warm skin of Taeyeon’s smooth legs. Her fingers follow the edge of the girl’s until she’s groping her cheeks.

She squeezes gently, earning a moan from her girlfriend. “I didn’t know you wore such small , Tae” she comments smirking, it’s revenge time.

“Shut up” the taller girl hisses, kissing Junghee to make her stop talking “They are not small” she sounds almost like a kid complaining.

“Oh, but they are” The older replies, passing her palm on other’s underwear that barely covered a third of Taeyeon’s . “It’s ok though” she keeps whispering to the embarrassed girl “I like it”. Junghee lets herself slid the tip of her fingers under the thin fabric of the , feeling a bit more of skin.

Taeyeon doesn’t protest, it’s everything so new, she had never let anyone touch her like that, but it feels strangely good. Junghee doesn’t make her feel pressured to do anything, and it all feels natural. She lets out a tiny moan again, encouraging her girlfriend to abuse a bit more of her .

They keep laying down on the bed and kissing like that for a couple more minutes, enjoying each other. Every time Junghee followed the cotton’s edge, she let her hands go a little further to the front. Every time Taeyeon felt the fingers get closer to the front of her underwear, she felt that strange sensation up her stomach. It’s like shivers running up her spine, it isn’t bad, but she can’t exactly say it’s good, or put it in better words.

It got a bit too much though, when Junghee got too close to her lips. Taeyeon placed her hand softly on the older’s wrists, stopping her. “Uh- I think I’m not ready for that yet” she says with a small voice, trying not to sound uncomfortable.

At the same time, Junghee slides her hands out of the girl’s pants. “I’m sorry” she says sincerely, kissing the girl’s nose and keeping their bodies close. She begins to close the jeans, struggling a bit with the button, she doesn’t threat the small rejection with much importance, she understands Taeyeon and she would wait how long it takes. “Look, the small are yellow” she comments with a light mood, looking down as she zippers up the pants.

Taeyeon giggles at the unnecessary comment, lightly slapping the older’s head “They are not small!” she jokes.

Junghee finishes tiding Taeyeon’s clothes up and pats her “All set” it makes both of them smile. Then, the older girl picks up the forgotten pizza and sits up on the bed, opening her arms wide, in an invitation “Come here girl, I have cold pizza, your favorite”. Taeyeon smiles brightly and goes cuddle with Junghee, they end up eating beacon and pineapple pizza and watching Netflix the whole afternoon.

Later that night, the younger is already at her house, she receives a print screen from Junghee, it’s her own contact information on the other’s cellphone, her name is as ‘Yellow ’. It’s followed by a small text message ‘Today was great, let’s go out tomorrow too!

She chuckles with herself, rolling her eyes but already typing the reply ‘Sure!’ Yeah, maybe she can get used to the whole relationship thing.