Snow Kiss

Snow Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Niel's P.O.V-

*Omo omo, she's walking this way. What do I do?* Me being nervous and all, ended up hiding behind a wall hoping that she wouldn't notice me. I have had this crush on a girl for a while now and I just don't know how to approach her. Sure I'm a part of the Kingka group here, but it is still nerve wracking.

"Yah, Ahn Daniel,  what are you doing?" L.Joe asked as he tapped my shoulder, startling me.

"Oh! Hyung, hi...Uh, let's go to lunch."

I pulled L.Joe hyung along with me to the cafeteria and walked right past her.

"Niel and L.Joe hyung over here!" Ricky shouted across the whole cafeteria. So, in order to stop him from shouting we headed over to our usual lunch table. You would expect to sit in the middle of the lunch room because we're kingkas, right? Nah, we don't really like attention so we stay far away from that.

When I sat down everyone was staring at me.

I was utterly confused, "Why are you guys staring at me...?"

Changjo facepalmed himself, "Hyung, did you ask her yet?!?!"

"Shhh! Why are you so loud! And no, I didn't. Not yet. I will in class, I promise."

After we ate lunch, the bell rang and we all went separate ways for class. When I walked into my Math class, a.k.a my worst subject, I saw Sohyun right away. Believe it or not, we are seat partners. So, I took a seat right next to Sohyun and debating if I should say hi or not.

*If I say hi she won't think I'm creepy, right? I mean it's only polite, right? Aish this is hard*

I turned to look at her and she was concentrated on her Math book.

"Sohyu-" "Everyone class is starting. Get in your seats please."

Wow, great timing, teacher.

Throughout the whole time in Math

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter